Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

I also agree on the point that if anyone in my life asked me to take a lie detector, or if I questioned them to the point of wanting one the relationship was long over before that point because it's clearly a trust issue. 

Did anyone else notice that "if" the have broken up or break up in the near future it's because other people broke them up, not his actions. 

Amber is not my favorite person, but if she finally kicked him to the curb I will swallow my pride and support her 100%. 

• Love 7

I didn't even realize that A private citizen can ask another to take a lie detector test. I thought only law enforcement could do this. Silly, sheltered me.

Amber, forget the test. Where there is smoke, there's fire...

• Love 3
(edited)

@leighroda you are better than me. I still would give Amber the side-eye only because it took Matt  speaking with another girl on the phone for Amber to open her eyes about him. That was the straw that broke the camel's back. It wasn't the lies about him having numerous children scattered around the country. It wasn't the numerous pending lawsuits and child support cases that didn't open her eyes as to his moral character. It wasn't the rape accusation that made Amber think she was with someone who was dangerous. It wasn't the fact the guy lost his apartment and showed up on her doorstep with nowhere to go and no job to support himself that made Amber think maybe she shouldn't hook up with him. It wasn't when Matt was found out to have contacted Jenelle AND Farrah on Twitter. Nope. It was him sexting and chatting it up with another girl on the phone. 

Until Amber gets her shit together mentally, she will find herself still with Matt or she will find herself in another disastrous relationship with another guy who probably won't be on the level of Matt, but he will surely know how desperate Amber is and how easily she can be manipulated. 

2 hours ago, ChicagoChris said:

I didn't even realize that A private citizen can ask another to take a lie detector test. I thought only law enforcement could do this. Silly, sheltered me.

Amber, forget the test. Where there is smoke, there's fire...

Two words: Maury Povich. 

There are plenty of LD businesses around owned by former law enforcement employees. Here is one:

http://www.californiapolygraphexaminers.com/services.html

Edited by GreatKazu
wasn't not was
  • Love 13
(edited)
7 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I would call that going to  the source! I guess Matt didn't see that video yet. I also bet he hasn't responded to any questions, if he had any, on twitter.

He answers what he wants to answer. Note how many people have responded to him by calling him out as a liar. Some of those defenders responding to him have to be imbeciles or fake Twitter accounts. 

1 hour ago, druzy said:

The podcast with Dr. Drew's wife

Amber talks about Matt at the -16:47 point (approximately) 

Thank you!!!

Why doesn't 'that psychic tell Amber what her future is with Matt if she remains with him?

How about telling her how Leah will dismiss Amber later in life when she is old enough to see how her mother neglects her?  

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Even if he "failed" the test, he'd blame it on haters being on his mind, or some such nonsense. The test isn't admissible in court, so I wouldn't put much stock in it either way.

The APA's position is there is little evidence that polygraph tests can accurately detect lies and usually I roll my eyes at them --- but this time:

i-want-to-believe-x-files-poster-300x250

I WANT TO BELIEVE.

I want Amber to believe.

• Love 7

Psychics? WTF.  I actually felt sorry for Amber watching this. She's so gullible. 

Ok, Jennifer is a Mika Brzezinski clone. They all threw out super generic shit that anyone could answer yes to if they tried hard enough. Did the guy actually say that Amber's dad died suddenly OR of some disease like cancer? Way to nail that one down. 

So is Mrs. Pinsky all into this bs? 

Why can't Amber every let her hair down (literally)? I don't know why she's so locked into buns. 

Matt will find a way to sweet talk himself back into this. I don't think Amber likes to be alone ... EVER.  He knows that and knows how to play it. Amber's dad should be turning over in his grave learning that Gary is a stand up guy ... and Amber is with a sleazy con with big feet (ick). 

• Love 7

Amber must think buns are chic a la Carrie Heffernan - another KoQ reference.

36 minutes ago, EmeraldGirl said:

So is Mrs. Pinsky all into this bs? 

She must be. Her husband, Dr. Drew, will be featured on the new season with that kid who gives readings on the E! Network.

• Love 7

@GreatKazu lol, yeah maybe I am being a little overly generous, I meant more that I would support that decision, but not necessarily her... it would only make me like her marginally more. I was actually just thinking the same thing you said that if it isn't Matt it'll just be some other lame guy. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, leighroda said:

@GreatKazu lol, yeah maybe I am being a little overly generous, I meant more that I would support that decision, but not necessarily her... it would only make me like her marginally more. I was actually just thinking the same thing you said that if it isn't Matt it'll just be some other lame guy. 

I have this vision in my head of Amber kicking Matt to the curb. She then realizes what a fucked up situation she was in and it leads her to own up to all her shitty behavior towards Gary, Leah, and Farrah. I can hope.

• Love 8
16 hours ago, ginger90 said:

“I absolutely did take a lie detector test to once and for all prove to everybody I’ve never been unfaithful to Amber,” 

To prove to everybody? He's an idiot.

ETA Just looked and Matt actually re-tweeted thedirty article. He's such a child.

But he can't even keep this lie straight. They both said he cheated on her before. It's why she got an "upgrade" on her engagement ring. It happened back in 2015.

Amber-Portwood-admits-Matt-cheated-on-he

http://okmagazine.com/photos/amber-portwood-fiance-matt-baier-cheated/ 

• Love 5

I watched that Psychic podcast and I wish they didn't tell Amber that they would work things out and have a baby within a year. Amber will probably stay with Matt now due to the Psychics defending Matt and telling her it's meant to be that they have a child together.

Damn them. Matt found another way to weasel out of another fuck up. I hate to swear but gawd damn, just when I think she will FINALLY leave foam mouth this happens. She's not going to leave him now that the psychics told her he's a good person. ?

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Calm81 said:

I watched that Psychic podcast and I wish they didn't tell Amber that they would work things out and have a baby within a year. Amber will probably stay with Matt now due to the Psychics defending Matt and telling her it's meant to be that they have a child together.

Damn them. Matt found another way to weasel out of another fuck up. I hate to swear but gawd damn, just when I think she will FINALLY leave foam mouth this happens. She's not going to leave him now that the psychics told her he's a good person. ?

I am with you. Amber seemed to really be sucked in when they mentioned her dad which in turn got her emotional. It is a cruel thing to do to not only mention someone's loved one, but also to tell her about her having a baby with Matt when those fuckers do not know how toxic that relationship is. They are merely doing that shit for entertainment. Amber already gave a reason why she wouldn't have a baby. Those fuckers likely don't know that information. Amber seemed to believe the psychic when they told her about her dad. What is she to think when she then hears them tell her about being with Matt and having a baby? She will either think they are lying to her about the entire reading which means what they said about her dad was fake or they were on point about her dad and therefore, they are on point about her having a baby. 

• Love 7

A lie detector test - really? My big question wouldn't have been about fidelity but whether or not he was with her for potential D-List fame and her money...which by all appearances he's been spending as fast as he can...

• Love 3
(edited)
15 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I have this vision in my head of Amber kicking Matt to the curb. She then realizes what a fucked up situation she was in and it leads her to own up to all her shitty behavior towards Gary, Leah, and Farrah. I can hope.

I was totally with you until you included Farrah....but I still "liked" your post.

Edited by Jennifersdc
  • Love 1
(edited)
54 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

I'm curious if Amber bothers to take her daughter on Mother's Day.

It's Amber's birthday tomorrow so it will be interesting to see if she will spend the day with Leah. 

Edited by druzy
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, druzy said:

It's Amber's birthday tomorrow so it will be interesting to see if she will spend the day with Leah. 

If she spends it with Leah, I hope it's better than the Mother's Day on the boat.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

but also to tell her about her having a baby with Matt when those fuckers do not know how toxic that relationship is. They are merely doing that shit for entertainment. Amber already gave a reason why she wouldn't have a baby. Those fuckers likely don't know that information. 

If they're psychics shouldn't they know this info?

//end snark//

• Love 7
On 5/12/2017 at 8:55 PM, ChristmasJones said:

Buns are great when your hair needs a shampoo (AMHIK)

And when you're too lazy to properly style your hair or in my case, flat iron it.  (Look, I have a toddler, 10 month old, & a full-time job. Many days, a bun it is. It looks more grown-up than a ponytail.) Amber feels me on the lazy but not because she's busy or tired or anything....

I also find I can lay down with my hair in a bun comfortably - when my hair is longer, I don't end up with it all in my face if I sleep with it in a bun or lay down with it in a bun.....And y'all know Amber is all about relaxing in her bed & on her couch. 

• Love 3
(edited)

No, and I seriously doubt that Amber could have gotten her lazy butt of the couch to pawn her ring this fast. When I saw the ring on eBay I thought it was funny since it looks exactly like hers - hella ugly!

Edited by Booger666
Fix tyypo
  • Love 4
(edited)

The eBay ring is only two bands. Amber's is three bands. Did she keep one band? 

Wishing all the moms on this board a wonderful Mother's Day, including those who have pets as children. I am a mother and I am a mother to my doggie. 

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 11
10 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

The eBay ring is only two bands. Amber's is three bands. Did she keep one band? 

Wishing all the moms on this board a wonderful Mother's Day, including those who have pets as children. I am a mother and I am a mother to my doggie. 

I second the Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful Previously Tv moms. My husband allowed me a nice morning to myself and I'm spending the rest of the day with my three beautiful babies. They made me a wonderful homemade card with painting hand prints. I love homemade stuff. ???

I really hope Amber ditches Matt. I don't like her but no woman deserves to be with that scummy loser. What real man lives off of single moms? Yuck!

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, EmeraldGirl said:

So far Amber is just reposting everyone's wishes to her. No pics of Leah. Pictures or the visit didn't happen. 

I feel like I'm at work. Documentation, documentation, documentation !

• Love 8
2 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

I knew her ring looked similar to mine. FUCK! HA! I had mine first and put in 20 years to get it. Hangs head in SHAME! 

Yours may look similar but I'm sure a lot, lot better. There is something really off about the proportions of hers. Maybe it's because of the third band she added?  Plus, since yours signifies a real and loving relationship it makes it even more beautiful. As has been discussed in depth here, Amber's relationship with with Matt is truly awful. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Maybe cut the sodium intake...those fingers look like sausages. Gross. 

They go perfectly with her feet that look like loaves of bread.

4 hours ago, Booger666 said:

Yours may look similar but I'm sure a lot, lot better. There is something really off about the proportions of hers. Maybe it's because of the third band she added?  Plus, since yours signifies a real and loving relationship it makes it even more beautiful. As has been discussed in depth here, Amber's relationship with with Matt is truly awful. 

True dat. 

You know Matt is with Amber right now. She may not be acknowledging his shit on social media, but she is sharing a bed with him and he is either mentally beating her up or he is kissing her fat ass. 

• Love 8
On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 6:15 PM, woodscommaelle said:

If they're psychics shouldn't they know this info?

//end snark//

If they were they psychics they wouldn't be on Pinksy's Show to begin with. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, AdorkableWitch said:

I thought a lot about this at work. I think this is 100% producer driven drama that will lead up to their reconciliation and wedding. 

I agree, it lines up a little too perfectly with the release of his book... gives us a couple weeks to talk about the break up and forget about it just in time for a reconciliation the first week of June 

• Love 1
On 5/13/2017 at 10:25 AM, Calm81 said:

Did those people just go online and figured out what Amber  wanted to hear?? That was so embarrassing. I couldn't finish it. 

• Love 1

I also own short fingers! My fingers are so short!

(how short are they?!) 

They are so short I have to play a children's guitar! They are so short that I can barely reach an octave on the piano! They're so short I can never wear cool rings, because like the picture above, they go up to my knuckle.  I seriously envy people with lovely, long fingers who can wear cool rings.

I have accepted this and went for a simple art deco style engagement ring and plain wedding band (size 5 - I'm not a tiny person, I just have infuratingly tiny fucking hands. Pity me).

Amber, I have so much to teach you. Learn from me. DTMFA.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

I have accepted this and went for a simple art deco style engagement ring and plain wedding band (size 5 - I'm not a tiny person, I just have infuratingly tiny fucking hands. Pity me).

I have tiny hands, too (I'm kinda small, size 6, not even 5'2)

It's a blessing & a curse that I'm the only one who can grab jammed paper out of the precarious spots in our office printer and check machine.  Good when I need it, annoying when everyone else jams paper & needs me to get it out for them!!!

• Love 3
1 hour ago, teapot said:

I have tiny hands, too (I'm kinda small, size 6, not even 5'2)

It's a blessing & a curse that I'm the only one who can grab jammed paper out of the precarious spots in our office printer and check machine.  Good when I need it, annoying when everyone else jams paper & needs me to get it out for them!!!

lol, my ring finger is a size 5.  My ass is a 14. 

I'm 5'7" so no one suspects that I have tiny hands...thus I am spared "fixing the copier for everyone" duty. I do it in secret when I need to.

With those talons, Amber could totally excel at copier duty. All she has to do is apply herself.  She could even do it from a prone position. 

• Love 7