Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

The lawsuit is all just a mistake/misunderstanding.  Med 1 Solutions apologized to Matt on the phone and has already rescinded the paperwork.

Silly me, I should have known better!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

“but the person that collected rent at that place always received the rent in cash. That person was fired from that company the month after we moved out for stealing over $25,000 in cash rent payments in the last year. That’s a public record. That’s who we paid our rent to and they claimed we didn’t pay our last month’s rent.”

^^^^ oh- okay Matt now it makes sense!

• Love 1

Based on what the couple shared, we have no doubt they’ll be victorious in the case, and feel that it’s a shame they even have to deal with this.

Dear Mr. Real House Wife:

If you lie down with dogs you wake up with fleas.   

Yours truly,

Druzy

Edited by druzy
  • Love 4

I'm rewatching the 'All About the Dads Show' and Gary is there.  Nessa is talking about clearing up some rumors and she asks him something about using a handicap parking permit. (it was his dad's; and his dad was with him)  He says it couldn't have been his neighbors that started that rumor because he doesn't have any neighbors, no one lives there because he owns both houses next to him.  

What?  Gary owns three houses?  And yet Amber is still getting evicted from rentals.  Go Gary.

• Love 12

“but the person that collected rent at that place always received the rent in cash. That person was fired from that company the month after we moved out for stealing over $25,000 in cash rent payments in the last year. That’s a public record. That’s who we paid our rent to and they claimed we didn’t pay our last month’s rent.”

First off, why are you paying in cash? Anyone who has watched Judge Judy knows you never pay in cash.

Second, if you were given receipts for your cash payments, Matt (which he says he was) then there is a record of your payment, and you wouldn't be showing up as delinquent. So...did you take a post it note in lieu of an official receipt, and therefore are the dumbest person alive, in a world that includes Amber, or are you just completely lying?

“We have our receipts that show we did,” he continued. “The company claims they didn’t have a record of the rent payment, but admitted they fired the person we were paying for stealing rent payments.”

Does he not realize how stupid he sounds? I would expect this from Amber. Matt has generally shown to be a tick or two above Amber on the intelligence bar.

Edited by Tatum
  • Love 7
40 minutes ago, MissMel said:

I'm rewatching the 'All About the Dads Show' and Gary is there.  Nessa is talking about clearing up some rumors and she asks him something about using a handicap parking permit. (it was his dad's; and his dad was with him)  He says it couldn't have been his neighbors that started that rumor because he doesn't have any neighbors, no one lives there because he owns both houses next to him.  

What?  Gary owns three houses?  And yet Amber is still getting evicted from rentals.  Go Gary.

Right? And I just adored his love of coupons. He said that no matter how much money you make, it's still a good idea to use coupons. He's frugal. No wonder he's doing so well. 

• Love 13

Gary, Christina and the girls are one group I really don't worry about. His love of coupons, their excitement over paying just a few bucks for shorts on clearance last year, actually buying a house (or three apparently), and the fact that it looks like they drive reasonably priced vehicles not only shows me that they're trying to live a lifestyle they can maintain, but that the girls won't be left confused when the TM gravy train ends.

I know a lot of people have said it, but I'm just so proud of Gary and where he is as a dad and husband. He's really exceeded my expectations and I hope he gets in shape and lives a long and healthy life. 

• Love 20
9 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

So, another misunderstanding for Matt and Amber, I suppose. They do realize we know before something goes to court there are attempts made to collect? Idiots.

No. In Matt and Amber's world, a "clerical error" leads to an automatic lawsuit. Certainly the landlord wouldn't have called up Matt and Amber to tell them their rent was past due, by which A&M could have informed them they paid their rent in cash to Shady Payment Collector and have their "receipt" in hand.

Hey Amber- here's a hot newsflash- your boyfriend likely took cash out of your account, told you the rent payments were made, told you any collection calls were a mistake and he'd get to the bottom of it and to ignore them, which you were all too happy to do because calling your former landlord was cutting into your "Amber Portwood Rocks" google searches. Likely Matt figured if he kept the money owed to a small enough dollar amount, the creditor would just write it off rather than rack up small claims court costs.

• Love 9
10 hours ago, druzy said:

Claim filed against Matt on 2/14/17. Med I Solutions LLC sued Amber in 2015.

mb4.jpg

Looks like they're a collections agency.  I wonder who else Matt owes money  -- other than the landlords of the last 2 properties.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, MissMel said:

They were purchased in 2016 and put into Kristina's name.  Not quiet sure.  Didn't care enough to investigate further the night I came across it in research.  Gary also paid off the balance of the mortgage for his primary residence.

Update: Gary just had to evict his tenants!!!  Ha!!!!!  Soo funny.

Update:  The last of Matt's babymommas has dismissed her case.  Wonder if she got paid finally.

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 5

If the receptionist stole $25k, that makes it grand larceny. No way would a business owner just fire that person. They'd have their ass arrested and charged.

Wouldn't there be a record or news article about an Indianapolis receptionist having been arrested for grand larceny from the named business?

Wouldn't there be other victims of this receptionist? If it is $25k that would have to mean there are other dumb people who paid their rent with cash. Or was it all of Matt's money? Only Matt got taken by this skeevy receptionist?

Edited by GreatKazu
Quick edit
  • Love 6
6 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

If the receptionist stole $25k, that makes it grand larceny. No way would a business owner just fire that person. They'd have their ass arrested and charged.

Wouldn't there be a record or news article about an Indianapolis receptionist having been arrested for grand larceny from the named business?

Wouldn't there be other victims of this receptionist? If it is $25k that would have to be other dumb people who paid their rent with cash. Or was it all of Matt's money? Only Matt got taken by this skeevy receptionist?

Who can know for sure with these inarticulate morons, but it sounded to me like Matt was saying that only one or two payments of his were pocketed, and that the $25K included other people's money. It's possible the landlord did have some shady clerk working for them, targeting people who made cash payments. These people probably don't have good credit, won't hire an attorney to fight any claims, and are just generally not super credible. You know, like Matt and Amber. But yeah, if the landlords calculated a theft of $25K, that's like, criminal investigation time. So maybe he just made the whole thing up.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Tatum said:

Who can know for sure with these inarticulate morons, but it sounded to me like Matt was saying that only one or two payments of his were pocketed, and that the $25K included other people's money. It's possible the landlord did have some shady clerk working for them, targeting people who made cash payments. These people probably don't have good credit, won't hire an attorney to fight any claims, and are just generally not super credible. You know, like Matt and Amber. But yeah, if the landlords calculated a theft of $25K, that's like, criminal investigation time. So maybe he just made the whole thing up.

I do have a feeling he did make it up.

I know there is a possibility of a shady clerk, but Matt has no credibility. Neither does Amber.

I was just throwing out questions that one would likely ask when inquiring with shady people like Matt and Amber. Mr. Housewife just wants to be friends with these dicks without asking the hardball questions that a rational person would ask in such a case.

2 hours ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

I wonder if they have their own reserved parking space in front of the courthouse.  There seems to be a new lawsuit filed against one of them every week.

Thank God they don't live in the same city as Jenelle. They'd have to fight over it. 

• Love 11
21 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Thank God they don't live in the same city as Jenelle. They'd have to fight over it. 

Jenelle's court heels would put her at a disadvantage. 

But I'd love to see David beat Grandpa Matt. 

• Love 9

Definitely, Matt and Amber paid up.

Under status it reads decided. I would think if the case was dismissed by plaintiffs because they weren't going to pursue it any longer, it would read dismissed instead. Just my input. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

Definitely, Matt and Amber paid up.

Under status it reads decided. I would think if the case was dismissed by plaintiffs because they weren't going to pursue it any longer, it would read dismissed instead. Just my input. 

That's a good point!

Also it says Eviction Hearing scheduled for 03/09/2017 at 9:00 AM was cancelled. Reason: Dismissal / Judgment.

• Love 3

I don't care if Amber doesn't want to do a program. It's not for everyone. But the way she talks about NA is so superior and dismissive that it really makes my blood boil. Because those types of programs are literally lifesavers for plenty of people. I think her ability to stay "clean" since she's been out is because she's been afforded a lot of chances that most addicts don't get. Your average Joe walking out of prison with a record and a substance abuse history isn't going to immediately earning several hundred grand a year to sit around and do nothing. They're going to struggle like hell to find somewhere that will employ them. Things can get desperate, and desperate people revert to old habits. It's just not as easy for everyone. So maybe SHE doesn't need the program, but don't act so haughty about it, like it doesn't benefit other people. 

Also, I do think it's possible that one could have a drug addiction and not have any issues with alcohol. It happens. It's true that many people have highly addictive personalities and once they're sober they should avoid any addictive substances. But for some people, there is a difference. Alcoholism runs in my family and I always struggled with my relationship with alcohol, until in my mid 20s I just gave it up entirely. But I did some drugs in high school and none of them ever had the pull for me that alcohol does. I'm not interested now. But I could smoke a joint right now and not ever want one again any time soon. 

My point is, I don't necessarily think there's anything wrong with Amber drinking wine. Or beer. Or whatever. Amber is a total scumbag, but I've never really seen anything on the show to indicate that she has a problem with alcohol, gets drunk a lot, etc. I do think sometimes she looks high, though, so it's possible she's back to doing pills, but who knows? 

• Love 6

It sounded like she was sort of saying that. Or at least saying it's obviously not effective, so why bother. Well, that's you, honey. It helps thousands of other people, and she shouldn't be shocked when people bring NA up to a former addict. 

• Love 6

NA (AA) is not a treatment program. It's a community support group -- which can vary vastly from group to group.  It is meant to augment a treatment program.  She's blaming a supportive group for her relapse. What a joke. 

• Love 8

I just remember an already high as a kite Amber guzzling wine at Gary's. She made some stupid cover statement about how she was finally old enough to drink.  Maybe it wasn't her addiction of choice, but she was adding it to the mix. Matt has shown scary anger (punching walls in Vegas) and blamed it on alcohol. Who knows what his limit is when they're sipping their wine (or whatever). 

She's just the snarky gift that keeps on giving, isn't she. The drama never stops - likely another addiction the two of them share. At least they're hoarding animals and lawsuits instead of children. 

• Love 4
41 minutes ago, CofCinci said:

NA (AA) is not a treatment program. It's a community support group -- which can vary vastly from group to group.  It is meant to augment a treatment program.  She's blaming a supportive group for her relapse. What a joke. 

Remember when she said NA wouldn't work for her because she was "too famous" and it wouldn't be anonymous? Honey, you've already chosen to broadcast your teen pregnancy, your domestic violence charges, your substandard parenting, and oh yeah, your drug addiction and time in federal prison. The people in your NA group are probably the only people in Marion County who don't know all your business.

It's all just an excuse anyways. She's way too lazy and self absorbed for something like NA. And even if she had the slightest interest in moving her ass off the couch to go, Matt would squelch that really quickly.

• Love 8

I have a friend who's in AA. One day we heard over the local radio station (we're cool like that) that a suspected drunk driver had hit and injured a cyclist right outside of town. She said that the driver needed to come to AA because they were likely the only people who would listen to her and support her, even though they didn't support what she did. If Amber could quit being so dang full of herself, I think she'd really benefit from something like that--tough love, clear expectations and a listening ear. But NOOOO she's too special for that.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Tatum said:

It's all just an excuse anyways. She's way too lazy and self absorbed for something like NA. And even if she had the slightest interest in moving her ass off the couch to go, Matt would squelch that really quickly.

Yup. Not only is she not getting off the couch for hardly anything, but Amber isn't even remotely ready to get real with herself, let alone listen to others getting real with her. 

• Love 2
16 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I don't care if Amber doesn't want to do a program. It's not for everyone. But the way she talks about NA is so superior and dismissive that it really makes my blood boil. Because those types of programs are literally lifesavers for plenty of people. I think her ability to stay "clean" since she's been out is because she's been afforded a lot of chances that most addicts don't get. Your average Joe walking out of prison with a record and a substance abuse history isn't going to immediately earning several hundred grand a year to sit around and do nothing. They're going to struggle like hell to find somewhere that will employ them. Things can get desperate, and desperate people revert to old habits. It's just not as easy for everyone. So maybe SHE doesn't need the program, but don't act so haughty about it, like it doesn't benefit other people. 

Also, I do think it's possible that one could have a drug addiction and not have any issues with alcohol. It happens. It's true that many people have highly addictive personalities and once they're sober they should avoid any addictive substances. But for some people, there is a difference. Alcoholism runs in my family and I always struggled with my relationship with alcohol, until in my mid 20s I just gave it up entirely. But I did some drugs in high school and none of them ever had the pull for me that alcohol does. I'm not interested now. But I could smoke a joint right now and not ever want one again any time soon. 

My point is, I don't necessarily think there's anything wrong with Amber drinking wine. Or beer. Or whatever. Amber is a total scumbag, but I've never really seen anything on the show to indicate that she has a problem with alcohol, gets drunk a lot, etc. I do think sometimes she looks high, though, so it's possible she's back to doing pills, but who knows? 

^^^ So much this. As I have mentioned (ad nauseum) before, I am an opiate addict. Opiates have been a bane to my existence since receiving some over prescribed Percocets by an oral surgeon when I was 17 and it will be until I draw my last breath. Alcohol and marijuana? Not so much. I can't explain why because yes, they are all addictive substances but they don't mess with my mind the way opiates have and do. I have a Bloody Mary or two on the weekends and I usually take a few puffs from a joint at night. If I don't have them it's no big deal the way it would be when I take my last Oxycontin and I can't figure out how to get more. It's really hard for me to judge Amber in this one instance because I really do believe that alcohol currently isn't a problem for her. It doesn't mean that it couldn't develop into an eventual problem but so far I'm not seeing anything indicating so.

Amber really needs to watch herself when making statements about 12 step programs. I attend occasionally and I do have a home group for NA but it's really more for the social aspect than the daily support that these groups can offer. Bad mouthing something that has been working for certain people for decades just shows how close minded she can be when it comes to addicts that need this kind of support. She has many followers that belong to the program and the best way to alienate them is to start knocking something that very well may have saved someone else's life. But, that's Amber in a nutshell.

• Love 3

She has many followers that belong to the program and the best way to alienate them is to start knocking something that very well may have saved someone else's life. 

Amber recently stated that SHE has helped over 150 people. She is 

saving the world !

• Love 4