Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

We are not surprised to hear this, and it definitely sounds like Portwood will end up victorious in this lawsuit.

Yea, because the landlord didn't take any photographs or anything.

http://www.realmrhousewife.com/2017/01/19/amber-portwood-lawsuit-neighbor-claims-she-was-great

Not only that, but like $1,500 of the outstanding amount is for past due rent. Why did Ambie not refute the fact that she didn't bother to pay rent? That should be very very easy to prove.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Tatum said:

Not only that, but like $1,500 of the outstanding amount is for past due rent. Why did Ambie not refute the fact that she didn't bother to pay rent? That should be very very easy to prove.

Gawd, does Amber have any photos besides those boring Instagram selfies? Every photo these articles use of her is with the lame selfies she does after she finishes picking 1 best out of 1000 taken with multiple weird angles.

• Love 3

My god, she looks like Mag Bennet ''s ugliest kid in a deleted scene from Justified s2. Oof. Like that's the girl Coover would secretly watch bathing in a pond. 

I love that's there zero sense of irony when she says her advice is to never go on TV. Your know, you could always NOT be on TV, but my advice would be that you respect others'property and not have a herd of animals in there.  Yeah, we watched the show, and remember your dog passing on the floor during filming and Matt saying "I'll clean that up when I get back". 

Edited by Uncle JUICE
  • Love 5

In the comments on the Ashley story about this someone said her rebuttal on twitter is that the dogs are rescues (I cNnot confirm or deny, I was blocked for common sense long ago), clearly that makes destroying rental property ok, so we should all move along.

• Love 7
37 minutes ago, druzy said:

Wow.  To watch all those moments edited into one segment is very upsetting.

Though, I love the glimpse of Matt yelling at the producer to leave HIS house --- which is the rented one they destroyed and failed to pay rent on.

Thanks for the link --- their other videos include Simon's snapchat that started it all.  I never had a chance to view it.  

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Uh-oh.  An unhappy customer posted to Ambie's Instagram:

Just got my order. I was really excited but the 2 shirts I got we're super thin and cheaply made and one almost looks like a night shirt...super bummed for what I paid..?

Color me shocked.

• Love 5

Wow. I've never seen Simon's snapchats before. WOW. (He says "wow" a lot.) 

That was pretty hilarious, but also sad. Just seems a little immature. Not that he said anything untrue...

I can see why the other girls are pissed too. He actually said just as much, if not more, bad stuff about Maci and Cate. And Deborah! "Donald Trump's sister!" Bahahahaha

Okay, carry on.....

• Love 8
13 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Wow.  To watch all those moments edited into one segment is very upsetting.

Though, I love the glimpse of Matt yelling at the producer to leave HIS house --- which is the rented one they destroyed and failed to pay rent on.

Thanks for the link --- their other videos include Simon's snapchat that started it all.  I never had a chance to view it.  

That's hilarious 

And just wow. When they splice all those Amber scenes together.....just wow. A true Romeo and Juliet story for the ages.

Edited by ClassyCourtHeels
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Not sure if anyone's touched on this yet, but I highly doubt he used Balen instead of Baier. It's easy, as someone with terrible handwriting, to make confusing lowercase i's and r's. Shouldn't stop anything, though. 

He has used Balen before.  When I researched the sales/deeds for the flip houses, one was recorded with Balen name.  I can't imagine Indiana court clerks making the same mistake twice in two separate filings. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Over the edge, wrong meds, not taking meds correctly, just stupid?

https://mobile.twitter.com/AmberLPortwood/status/823089049141395457?p=v

Amber is the one who constantly brags about what she has now... good to know she holds on to her poverty in childhood just when she needs it. The statement really wasn't even related to what may have happened in her childhood... the persons point was that she's complaining about how targeted she is from being being on tv... but that is what gave her the lifestyle she loves to flaunt because lord knows she didn't truly work for any of it.

• Love 6

There comes a point in adulthood where you can no longer use a shitty childhood as a free pass for shitty adult behavior.  Her brother shared the same childhood and he enlisted in the military. There is no spending the whole day in bed in the military. Four years of someone else setting your clocks. I've been out of the Navy for a few years now and "sleeping in" for me is 7:00am!

• Love 16
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

There comes a point in adulthood where you can no longer use a shitty childhood as a free pass for shitty adult behavior.  Her brother shared the same childhood and he enlisted in the military. There is no spending the whole day in bed in the military. Four years of someone else setting your clocks. I've been out of the Navy for a few years now and "sleeping in" for me is 7:00am!

Preach. This is what pisses me off about the Kail excuses by her minions on social media who constantly throw out her shitty childhood. GTFO. Far too many people have had it bad. When you go around being a major asshole to people, cursing them out, being abusive to them, they don't give a fuck about what you went through as a child. Imagine having an adult grab you by the head the way Amber and Kail have done. Then, imagine that same person telling you, "I am sorry. I had a bad childhood. I didn't mean it." Nah. That shit don't fly. My fingers would be calling 911 as I yell out "Bye Felicia."

• Love 6
2 hours ago, CofCinci said:

YES! More people than we even probably know have shitty childhoods... but if you are willing to try, it's not that hard to make things better. It's not easy, and there are obstacles but it's doable, I know there are lots of people here who have had less than perfect lives, yet managed to be functioning adults WITHOUT the added bonus of a reality show paycheck. 

• Love 4

What really bugs me is the fairy talenarrative that this person conquered something by some virtue or skill.  She didn't do anything that would eden remotely resemble conquering anything, surviving anything.  She got pregnant at sixteen.  Statistically that leads to a life of constant struggle,  because not everyone gets a tv show or of it. 

• Love 13
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Are there interest and penalties accruing on Amber's $130,000.00 IRS debt? I would think so right?

Yes.

1 hour ago, Uncle JUICE said:

What really bugs me is the fairy talenarrative that this person conquered something by some virtue or skill.  She didn't do anything that would eden remotely resemble conquering anything, surviving anything.  She got pregnant at sixteen.  Statistically that leads to a life of constant struggle,  because not everyone gets a tv show or of it. 

They all get that praise. Their book titles read like they have all overcome some major hurdles in life. Tyler and Catelynn get a pass for what they had to endure in that toxic hell-hole they lived in by no choice of theirs. It is what they did afterwards that I will talk shit about.

Kail wrote two books. I don't believe half of what she put in those books, going by the snippets that have been posted here.  Amber went to prison. Yeah, because she chose to instead of dealing with the constrictions and violations of probation which required her to not break the law. She seems to be back on pills. Leah same thing. She cries 'pity me please' when it is her who elects to have MTV in her life and does nothing to better her own life. If she were to focus on herself and sought therapy, she'd find that much-needed self-esteem rather than find a new dick to hop on. She is seeking happiness in all the wrong places. She takes out her anger on Jeremy who has moved on with another.

Back to Amber, she is spiraling out of control. I pity her and yet, I want to see her reaction when Matt takes her for all her money. I can't forget Amber slamming Matt's exes as if she is better than they are. Slimy bitch.

• Love 9

I really like that pink hair on her. And her eyes are gorgeous, without 10 lbs of makeup caked on them. But yes, she doesn't look like a happy person at all. Amber really could have started anew after prison and made a great life for herself. She just continued to make horrible choices and it really makes me sad sometimes. 

• Love 7

Someone on Twitter asked her how Leah was. Amber responded that she was a very happy child - so she's definitely has Amber's spirit. Yeah, Amber just screams happy and spirited (well, at least she's got the screaming part down).

I felt so sad watching those early Amber clips. She clearly had no interest in being a mother. So sad that adoption never occurred to them, but Gary seems to have stepped up and really did the best with the situation and loves that child. 

I think Matt is the absolute worst thing that could have happened to her. The only good thing he did was get her mind off of Gary. But we've seen him as crazy (like a fox), angry, scary, manipulative, greedy (I could keep going). He's thrown her into a haughty, entitled lifestyle of houses, cars, music rooms, and now a fancy fake "boutique". I believe her when she says she's mentally ill. But what is she doing about it? No therapy? No positive people in her life. She admitted that she had no friends. She has no goals beyond sitting online and running a business (mostly just tweeting). 

Btw - can someone explain how this boutique works? Why did she pose with a lineup of models? All the pictures are of generic models and clothes from someone else's website. At least Maci made the tshirt thing her own. I don't get it at all. 

• Love 10
21 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Yes.

They all get that praise. Their book titles read like they have all overcome some major hurdles in life. Tyler and Catelynn get a pass for what they had to endure in that toxic hell-hole they lived in by no choice of theirs. It is what they did afterwards that I will talk shit about.

Kail wrote two books. I don't believe half of what she put in those books, going by the snippets that have been posted here.  Amber went to prison. Yeah, because she chose to instead of dealing with the constrictions and violations of probation which required her to not break the law. She seems to be back on pills. Leah same thing. She cries 'pity me please' when it is her who elects to have MTV in her life and does nothing to better her own life. If she were to focus on herself and sought therapy, she'd find that much-needed self-esteem rather than find a new dick to hop on. She is seeking happiness in all the wrong places. She takes out her anger on Jeremy who has moved on with another.

Back to Amber, she is spiraling out of control. I pity her and yet, I want to see her reaction when Matt takes her for all her money. I can't forget Amber slamming Matt's exes as if she is better than they are. Slimy bitch.

I think you touched on one of the aspects of this whole I want my privacy battle cry that bothers me the most... half of them have benefitted by going to a nice rehab facility BECAUSE of mtv, out of 8 girls I think 4 have been to rehab at some point, that's a pretty high ratio, especially since most of them would not have been able to go otherwise.  I didn't hear them complaining about privacy then. 

• Love 4

Watching those videos and the reunion, she hasn't changed a bit. Laying in bed, no job, talking about how she did drugs, went to prison and angry as hell. If she had not have had the MTV money, she wouldn't have time to sit around crying, laying in bed all day. She uses every excuse she can to not participate in society, mother her daughter, and just grow up.

• Love 3

Sure, doesn't every home office have a million guitars standing around the room. Sorry but that looks like a music memorabilia collection room to me with a token laptop thrown in. Let's be real, Amber conducts most of her clothing line business from her couch. We know that's where it all happens.

• Love 6

Clearly she has not read the IRS regulations for home offices. Hope her home office deduction is audited before Trump drains the IRS swamp.  She's already on their radar with the lien.  I also adore how she mentions she loves music. Sure Jan. 

Did you catch how they have their framed book covers on the wall?

IMG_3836.png

Edited by CofCinci
  • Love 3

Why are the guitars lined up in front of the closet? That seems inconvenient.  Is that the best way to store guitars? And no way any of them are real.  Also no way can Amber name more than 2 songs by any of those people.

• Love 6

That's cute.  How many children does he have?  Looks like they have zero between the both of them.  I hope a baby momma/daddy takes this video to court and they get ordered to sell all that shit.  There's a lot of things I can overlook buying, like a house or a (as in one) car, but buying a room full of guitars when you owe child support?  Nope.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, poopchute said:

Why are the guitars lined up in front of the closet? That seems inconvenient.  Is that the best way to store guitars? And no way any of them are real.  Also no way can Amber name more than 2 songs by any of those people.

My cousin collects guitars. In all the years he has been doing it I NEVER saw them displayed that carelessly and casually. That's what cases are for, you idiot. (looking at Matt)

Edited by AmyFarrahFowler
To clarify that I was calling Matt an idiot, not our poopchute!
  • Love 5

The next time Amber brags about going away with Matt (Boo Boo will not be going on the trip because you know she has stuff to do), that house is going to be looted immediately following Amber's tweet that she arrived in Vegas, Boston etc.

• Love 9

Don't most collectors actually build their collections over time? These doofs probably got bombed on red wine and xanax and binge shopped. 

I really hope they've got fakes, because the thought of Matt's greasy hands all over those things makes me ill.  Plus - no way a real price for some of those guitars would be under 5 figures. Suck it, Boo Boo. 

• Love 5

Holy crap.  What a pair of poseurs.  She was sued by her last two landlords and has a huge IRS lien, but they post photos of their leased vehicles and eBay counterfeit autographed guitars to impress total strangers on the Internet.  Do either of them have any real friends? 

• Love 7

They're not really autographed guitars..... especially the Paul McCartney.  They attach an "autographed" white pickguard to the guitar.  I've seen it on Pawn Stars.  They could have saved thousands by just buying an autographed pickguard ($99) and attaching it to a new guitar Hofner Bass Guitar (~$450) themselves.

• Love 5
15 hours ago, druzy said:

Amber getting defensive...

She played the drums back in the day!

'I don't get to share everything about me on Teen Mom...'

Well, dipshit, that is because your better half mugs for the cameras and has a tantrum when the camera and crew dare to devote their attention to you. You also sit your fat ass on your couch in every single scene. That is your life.

• Love 12

She needs a sign on her desk that says "Pay the people you owe money to"

As a responsible rental property owner, it pisses me off when people just up and move, leaving behind their unwanted shit along with damaged carpet, doors and walls.  Not to mention those who also skip out while owing back rent. 

• Love 8