Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

sooooo is there a standard length of time for tourist visas??? how soon till this guy over stays his welcome ruining any chances of actually being able to live here IF they actually make it that far. 

That's not how this works Amber! You can't just fly him over and he gets to stay indefinitely! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Matt Baier's wife filed for divorce.  She must have read the articles -- she isn't even bothering to ask for child support.  Also:

In the section of the filing that asks the petitioner (Jennifer) what “other considerations” the court should consider in determining custody, Jennifer put a check beside “domestic violence” and added “financially unfit” under “other.” She also checked the box indicating “State assistance or welfare has been or is being provided to parties in this case.”

https://starcasm.net/teen-mom-matt-baier-wife-files-divorce

matt.jpg

• Useful 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

I'm sure MTV will be front and center at Amber's hearing tomorrow. I wonder if her "squad" who joined her in solidarity at her first court appearance will be joining her again. I have a feeling they will not be attending. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
19 minutes ago, druzy said:

I'm sure MTV will be front and center at Amber's hearing tomorrow. I wonder if her "squad" who joined her in solidarity at her first court appearance will be joining her again. I have a feeling they will not be attending. 

From your mouth to MTV's ears I sure hope they will not be there!

• Love 5

Amber has to work with her probation officer to complete classes so I guess she isn't going to jail. Apparently she doesn't think she needs parenting classes because she is a damn good mom 😁

image.thumb.png.099c9e60663d98bb1f57a9c4e8ab3d6a.png

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, druzy said:

Amber has to work with her probation officer to complete classes so I guess she isn't going to jail. Apparently she doesn't think she needs parenting classes because she is a damn good mom 😁

image.thumb.png.099c9e60663d98bb1f57a9c4e8ab3d6a.png

I thought she had already been ordered to do the classes??  Didn’t she have to do a certain amount of them in a specified timeframe?  

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

I thought she had already been ordered to do the classes??  Didn’t she have to do a certain amount of them in a specified timeframe?  

Yes, but apparently she is having trouble completing her classes and she received a slap on the wrist.  She probably got a note from her therapist saying she was too depressed to get out of bed to go to classes. The order did say she can take private classes, so she has the option of having the instructor come to her.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, druzy said:

Yes, but apparently she is having trouble completing her classes and she received a slap on the wrist.  She probably got a note from her therapist saying she was too depressed to get out of bed to go to classes. The order did say she can take private classes, so she has the option of having the instructor come to her.

I’m shocked!  SHOCKED I TELL YOU!  That she blew off her court ordered classes.  Which is like the barest of bare minimums when it comes to sentencing.

• LOL 9
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, druzy said:

Remember when Amber claimed she couldn't go to AA/NA because she's so "famous" that everyone would recognize her? She probably feels the same about attending parenting classes.

• LOL 7
  • Love 12
39 minutes ago, druzy said:

Yes, but apparently she is having trouble completing her classes

Remember when she was going to complete her GED and it took her, like eight years and then only finished it while she was in JAIL with nothing better to do?

Good luck getting those parenting classes finished. 

Remember when she had the option of going to rehab or going to GEL and she  CHOSE GEL (which really was prison but whatever)?  

Yes, let me give up my freedom and luxury of hot water, real food and a nice bed (among about 100s of other things that suck about being incarcerated) because I think I won’t pass a UA?  WHO DOES THAT?!

Edited by geauxaway
  • Love 12

Score a (slight) win for Amber Portwood!

The Ashley can exclusively reveal that an Indiana judge ruled that the Teen Mom OG star’s claims that her ex Andrew Glennon allegedly violated the child custody agreement they have for their son James are valid. Andrew— whom Amber said withheld parenting time from her over Christmas, among other things— is being ordered to appear in court next month to explain himself!

image.png.120c87cc5e7dc5b1fc15ebdf19f7a78c.png

According to court documents from the January 29 hearing obtained exclusively by The Ashley, the judge ruled that Andrew “show cause why he should not be found in contempt of this Court’s order for failing to comply with the Mediated Agreement entered on October 23, 2019…”

(If you want to review what Amber and Andrew agreed to in regard to their custody mediation agreement back in October, click here!

Amber made several claims against Andrew in her January 6 filing. In addition to accusing him of withholding her allotted holiday parenting time, Amber claimed Andrew failed to notify her promptly of a serious dog bite James got on his face while with Andrew and his family. She also stated in the filing that Andrew violated their custody agreement by posting a photo of James to his Instagram. (Andrew later removed the photo and claimed that “some people took liberties” with his Instagram account on the night the photo was posted.) 

The court docs obtained by The Ashley state that Andrew must now show just cause as to why he withheld Amber’s Christmas parenting time with James, failed to provide medical information to her regarding the dog bite, and posted the photo of James to social media. 

Andrew is required to appear– in person– on February 11 to explain why he should not be held in contempt of the court.

The Ashley will update this story when more information is available. 

Edited by druzy
  • Useful 7
  • Love 3
On 2/25/2020 at 10:35 PM, heatherchandler said:

Is this Amber asking to continue?  Is it because she doesn’t have a lawyer?

I think that's why she is asking for a continuance. The Court denied her request. The case was ordered to mediation and assigned a mediator.

image.thumb.png.52a2108075b8483ab4f1d682571b6891.png

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, druzy said:

Amber's storyline for this season:

image.thumb.png.3cf10e4627a16bd1c32a859600550793.png

Every time I see her face in promos for the new season I am viscerally angry.  Whatever Andrew did or didn't do is on him; however I never forget that this despicable witch put hands on her baby in anger. Threw him into his crib, shoved him.  As an infant, how much worse would it have gotten by the time he was five?!

So a big screw you to MTV. I no longer watch any of these shows, just follow the snark here.  This smiling promo pic is a ridiculous mask for a monster.

• Love 24
On 3/6/2020 at 7:23 AM, blubld43 said:

Every time I see her face in promos for the new season I am viscerally angry.  Whatever Andrew did or didn't do is on him; however I never forget that this despicable witch put hands on her baby in anger. Threw him into his crib, shoved him.  As an infant, how much worse would it have gotten by the time he was five?!

So a big screw you to MTV. I no longer watch any of these shows, just follow the snark here.  This smiling promo pic is a ridiculous mask for a monster.

What gets me the most is the wording; "admits her behavior was out of line". 

I'm sorry, OUT OF LINE?! What happened that night was a bit more than "out of line". 

• Love 17

I don’t recall her ever making a public statement of regret for her actions.  She never admitted to anything publicly.  Full of shit liar!

Wonder how her court ordered classes are going.

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

I don’t recall her ever making a public statement of regret for her actions.  She never admitted to anything publicly.  Full of shit liar!

Wonder how her court ordered classes are going.

She probably like somewhat admitted to it on camera to one of the producer's, and it will probably air in an episode this season. Like very vague, general, not taking full responsibility. Something like that. If so, I'll read it here. I ain't watching. Haven't watched OG since the first cancellation, before the 4th wall was broken.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, kaydub said:

She probably like somewhat admitted to it on camera to one of the producer's, and it will probably air in an episode this season. Like very vague, general, not taking full responsibility. Something like that. If so, I'll read it here. I ain't watching. Haven't watched OG since the first cancellation, before the 4th wall was broken.

Shall we make bets that her half assed admission will end with “but I’m a DAMN GOOD MOM.”   Im also willing to bet that it’s some sort of back handed admission, saying Andrew “pushed her to act that way.”   I’m still waiting for Bubby to post a retraction of his statements from when it all came out.  A bunch of you’ll see, every story has two sides, there’s more to it blah blah blah.   

This girl should have been fired, instead she is being paid for being an abusive unrepentant asshole.

• Love 15
16 minutes ago, geauxaway said:

Shall we make bets that her half assed admission will end with “but I’m a DAMN GOOD MOM.”   Im also willing to bet that it’s some sort of back handed admission, saying Andrew “pushed her to act that way.”   I’m still waiting for Bubby to post a retraction of his statements from when it all came out.  A bunch of you’ll see, every story has two sides, there’s more to it blah blah blah.   

This girl should have been fired, instead she is being paid for being an abusive unrepentant asshole.

Bold part -  that is EXACTLY what I meant by a very general admission with no full responsibility taken. She'd admit to it so she can point it out - look I admitted to it! -  while still putting the full blame on Andrew. 

And that is one of many reasons why I refuse to get back into watching this. She is just disgusting.

• Love 9

There's a new video up on Facebook from the new season with Amber talking to Gary a little bit about what happened. She's blaming it on her mental health disorder and saying other people like her will understand what she did. She regrets not leaving the house that night. 

• Useful 6

Thank you for your tremendous support in our life journey together. Being a single father is hard but oh so rewarding. Be well, be happy, be loved. You are.

Expansion packs for toddlers will also be available, because hey, the questions don’t stop as they grow older.

*every $45 will get a box set of the completed Preggy Brain game shipped to them.

**any $5000 angel investor gets the completed game, their name on the box, and a 2% donation to the charity of their choice for every unit sold.

***any $10000 guardian angel investor gets all of the above plus you will be flown out to have dinner with the creators, a night of bowling, and meet the little angel who started this all. ❤️

-------------------

So much wrong with the pricing of this.  $45 for a game?? $10,000 for your name on the box, dinner/bowling w/Andrew and meet and greet w/ Baby James???

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
55 minutes ago, tigerlilly said:

So much wrong with the pricing of this.  $45 for a game?? $10,000 for your name on the box, dinner/bowling w/Andrew and meet and greet w/ Baby James???

Not to mention the fact that he's trying to explain (mansplain) how it feels to be pregnant.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10