Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 2/24/2018 at 11:49 AM, druzy said:

HUEY1.png

HUEY2.png

Someone in the comments called Amber adorable! What?

On 2/25/2018 at 1:02 PM, GreatKazu said:

I am beginning to think his mother and siblings are happy to have him off their hands. He is Amber's problem now. 

Agreed. As she is his problem now. So glad they’re having a baby!

On 2/27/2018 at 7:05 PM, druzy said:

AH.png

Amber is a “such a sweet person” (comment)? Ahaha! What the hell are these people seeing?!

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

Amber is a “such a sweet person” (comment)? Ahaha! What the hell are these people seeing?!

I totally believe that those commenters are Amber's fans who have migrated over to Andrew's account. They're not his people, if you know what I mean. 

• Love 16
18 hours ago, JuliesMommy said:

I love u for this!! Lol my husband cant fix shit but "THINKS" he can, so all pur projects get put on hold for an extra week because this fucking idiot wanted to have a "try at it" first. I end up having to call someone else and all it did was delay shit. 

I think we're all married to the same man, @FairyDusted and @JuliesMommy! My husband is the same way! 

18 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Dang I can't find Andrew on Twitter! Was he a success at being more adult @MyPeopleAreNordic?

No. 

• Love 10
Just now, FairyDusted said:

will they pay her twice? 

That's a thought provoking question considering she is an independent contractor. Amber autographs the ducks in bed then a few day later sits on a couch and throws them to the audience. Two independent acts, taking place in different states, thereby worthy of two separate checks. Case closed!  

• Love 8
On 2/28/2018 at 7:09 AM, mamadrama said:

Ha ha. I literally still have my flip phone from 2005. Of course, I don't have an active phone at all. In addition to cutting the cord on my cable 2 years ago, I gave up my cell phone. If I need to call someone, I use Skype on my laptop. That happens approximately once a week. If they need to get in touch with me, they email. People think I'm totally lying when they ask me for my number and I tell them that I don't have a phone. 

You are my hero!

• Love 5
On 2/28/2018 at 7:09 AM, mamadrama said:

Ha ha. I literally still have my flip phone from 2005. Of course, I don't have an active phone at all. In addition to cutting the cord on my cable 2 years ago, I gave up my cell phone. If I need to call someone, I use Skype on my laptop. That happens approximately once a week. If they need to get in touch with me, they email. People think I'm totally lying when they ask me for my number and I tell them that I don't have a phone. 

And here I thought I was the only person around who did not own a cell phone!!

I manage just fine with my old landline:)

• Love 5
On 2/28/2018 at 10:31 PM, Rebecca said:

I think that most of these fans of hers are all under the age of 18.

There can't be that many stupid adults out there, can there be??!

• Love 12

did anyone watch the shit show that was the Marriage Boot Camp preview? Amber came in *hot*, screaming her face off at Matt (I mean, okay, it's Matt but...) within the first two minutes everyone knew about the secret love children, the stealing, and the cheating.  They all  confessional'd that she was extra & making it all about her.

her mom....makes no sense, she seems like she's kind of perpetually wasted.  She kept saying Amber needed to get Matt out of her life (right in front of him, because, Matt)

If that attracted Andrew to her, I don't even want to know what is going on in that man's brain.

• Love 19
(edited)
10 hours ago, mittsigirl said:

I think that most of these fans of hers are all under the age of 18.

There can't be that many stupid adults out there, can there be??!

I want to hope not but I got into an argument (?) on instagram awhile back over Jenelle (I was on the obvious side that she’s a shitty person/mother/etc and this chick was blaming Barb..) and the woman was at least 40 with teen kids...it was insane. Really made me wonder about her.

Posting here, where 99% are sane, rational adults really skews perception because many other places online people are much dumber and fangirl all over these losers.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 17
20 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

Posting here, where 99% are sane, rational adults really skews perception because many other places online people are much dumber and fangirl all over these losers.

you know what, though?  I happened upon a FB link to an article that Cate's going back to treatment after the reunion (I googled it;  some places say she's doing outpatient, I guess time will tell.)

I read the comments b/c I was bored and it was definitely 50/50 between "homegirl just wants attention" and then "omg your stupid, she almost DIED!"

• Love 8
(edited)

See, the above picture reminds me of why I can’t stand her. That constant “I can beat yo ass” face is what made Andrew feel a connection??? And why the fuck is he signing the ducks????

My gawd!! I hope an audience members throws it back at them. Except they would get hauled off to jail for assault as only the TM girls can physically harm people and get a way with it - well, except when you mess with our Gar-Bear!!! Right, Amber??? ☺️

Any news on how Matt Baier is living these days??? Did he have to take all of his uppa class scarfs to Plato’s closet for some rent money??? I sooooooo what an update with him and his Outback Steakhouse wife?

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 15
8 hours ago, Calm81 said:

See, the above picture reminds me of why I can’t stand her. That constant “I can beat yo ass” face is what made Andrew feel a connection??? And why the fuck is he signing the ducks????

Because he's a fame whore, too and he finally figured out how to make the jump from behind the camera to in front of them. I bet every time one of the TM producers is interviewing him they're thinking, "Bastard, why didn't I think of that" and he's thinking, "Suckers!"

• Love 10
3 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Because he's a fame whore, too and he finally figured out how to make the jump from behind the camera to in front of them. I bet every time one of the TM producers is interviewing him they're thinking, "Bastard, why didn't I think of that" and he's thinking, "Suckers!"

lol

I will guess the production guys who have worked with Amber know her far too well because of having worked with her and they are not so desperate that they want to acquire some kind of STD from Amber. I can't forget Gary saying on the weekend special with the guys how MTV hid so much of what Amber was doing when they were living together. He said she was out clubbing and pretty much implied Amber was having sex with random dudes. Imagine all the shit the production crew has on Amber? I get itchy and skeevy just thinking about how many dudes have been all up in Amber. I hope that was enough to make a production crew member keep himself from wanting to be intimate with her. 

• Love 14
(edited)

Amber paid for that rental satellite truck. 

What he is saying is he is working, he is just not producing an income. He is not a making money on writing tv pilots. If he sold one, he would have mentioned it.  Is there a way to find out if he is a member of the writer's guild? 

There is mention of a charity scam organization. Is that the mental health crap Amber tweeted about? 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8
54 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Amber paid for that rental satellite truck. 

What he is really saying he is working, he is just not producing an income. He is not a making money on writing tv pilots. If he sold one, he would have mentioned it.  Is there a way to find out if he is a member of the writer's guild? 

There is mention of a charity scam organization. Is that the mental health crap Amber tweeted about? 

https://apps.wga.org/agency/Findwriter.aspx

• Love 4

So Andrew's many talents include trading currencies on the Foreign Exchange Market (Forex)?  Douche Nozzle Alert!  He might as well go play poker in Vegas with MIT graduate Matt Baier.  Both venues are notorious for providing a place for professionals to wipe the floor with rubes who think they're "players."   If Andrew was a successful trader, he wouldn't have to sponge off of a Teen Mom in Indiana.

• Love 21
On 3/1/2018 at 5:20 PM, druzy said:

That's a thought provoking question considering she is an independent contractor. Amber autographs the ducks in bed then a few day later sits on a couch and throws them to the audience. Two independent acts, taking place in different states, thereby worthy of two separate checks. Case closed!  

Thats how a "boss bitch" does it! 

• Love 10
30 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Thanks!

I did a search. His name did not come up. 

I am sure that is more work than Amber ever did to find out more about this guy.

For all of Amber's talk about needing to stay away from neutral colors and being color conscious regarding the sex of her baby, you'd think she would have chosen blue mini rubber duckies instead of yellow. 

• Love 9
(edited)
15 hours ago, allienc said:

I'm almost positive the only people that signed them were Amber and Andrew.  Wut.

I want, so badly, for someone to catch one of the ducks, write FUCK YOU, NON-MOTHER on it, sign it LOVE, LEAH and pitch the duck back at her hitting her in the head and then having the duck bounce off her head, hitting Drew in the eye so that he can’t read the damn cue cards any longer. Let’s see what he says then. 

What? Everyone needs a dream.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 16
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

I want, so badly, for someone to catch one of the ducks, write FUCK YOU, NON-MOTHER on it, sign it LOVE, LEAH and pitch the duck back at her hitting her in the head and then having the duck bounce off her head, hitting Drew in the eye so that he can’t read the damn cue cards any longer. Let’s see what he says then. 

What? Everyone needs a dream.

That would be a WET dream. Love it!! 

Pretty soon Amber will be a non-mother to two children. Perhaps that should be her thread title. Similar to Jenelle's. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 8

Baby Huey responded as to why there was a satellite truck at the house. MTV did a live feed from their house because apparently Amber's doctor won't allow her to travel for the reunion.

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Baby Huey responded as to why there was a satellite truck at the house. MTV did a live feed from their house because apparently Amber's doctor won't allow her to travel for the reunion.

Wtf were the ducks for?

So Amber stays home and Cate went? Ok then.

• Love 8
(edited)
9 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Omg! Ok!

Is that what Leah has to look forward to?!

*slam dunk*

ETA: the nursery is being painted Galactic Lite Blue.

Remember his one post about star-crossed lovers and it had a space theme with a sloth? I guess he is a space case. 

andrew glennon 2.jpg

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, ginger90 said:

“Vapid twat”? Why couldn’t he leave that part out? Whatever, New Matt.

While I am mostly above language like that myself, every so often I can't help myself. So I won't judge him TOO harshly for that just yet.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Oh gawd.  She is going to milk excuses for all they’re worth. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, GreatKazu said:

Apparently, lots of vomit was involved:

"Meanwhile, Portwood, who is expecting her second child with boyfriend Andrew Glennon, was not able to attend the filming due to “vomiting related to her pregnancy,” according to the source, but she did film a segment via satellite."

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/secrets-inside-mtvs-teen-mom-og-reunion-were-farrah-catelynn-amber-there

• Love 7
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Snarky McSnarky said:

Apparently, lots of vomit was involved:

"Meanwhile, Portwood, who is expecting her second child with boyfriend Andrew Glennon, was not able to attend the filming due to “vomiting related to her pregnancy,” according to the source, but she did film a segment via satellite."

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/secrets-inside-mtvs-teen-mom-og-reunion-were-farrah-catelynn-amber-there

I'd be vomiting a lot too if I was carrying Matt's baby. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 18
On 3/3/2018 at 9:08 PM, druzy said:

Link to his Instagram

The real Andrew emerges. Read his comment.

Such assumptions. No, I spend my time writing tv pilots, trading Forex, and building a charity organization, you vapid twat. Thank you for your concern.

ANHUEY.png

I spend my time writing love letters to Davy Jones. Doesn't make me his wife. Or him alive. 

• Love 17