Type keyword(s) to search

Amber: A Rill Woman Goes to Gel

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Booger666 said:

I’ve never seen a boob job go so bad so quickly.  They have dropped so much they are passing her elbows on the way to her knees.

5E70407A-FFD3-412B-B193-4CE1121ACF7A.jpeg

She needs to go to Molly's store (from 90 Days Fiance) and get something to hold those suckers up. 

• Love 14
3 hours ago, teapot said:

Gary & Kristina are so kind to her...they sort of treat her like Crazy Aunt Amber! 

Gary and Kris better be careful before they're stuck babysitting like Jo and Vee.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 16

I wouldn't mind having a Mommy Makeover but my days of having kids are done (I had a hysterectomy so no chance of that). It makes no sense that she would have her belly tightened and then get pregnant a few months later. That will stretch it right back out. 

These women seem to be able to buy everything but sense. 

Edited by mamadrama
  • Love 19

Eyeliner tattoo cousin recently got THE WORST boob job I've ever seen. They are enormous. They hang so low. We're both in our late 40s.  I can't imagine why someone would pay to get enormous saggy tits. THEY GET IN THE WAY. 

Hmmm, she was also a teen mom. 18...but still. 

• Love 10
16 hours ago, ginger90 said:

You all know perfectly well that the response Kristina gave to Twitter wasn’t the first response her and gar-bear had. 

“Psycho bitch went ahead and got knocked up by some new man after a couple months of dating BEFORE she can get her shit together with Leah?!?!?!?”

But Amber has everyone so fearful of speaking the truth that they all kiss her ass to keep the peace.

I’d hate to have all of the people in my life fear of me going on an angry rage. I honestly don’t think she was properly diagnosed. Doctors are handing out a lot of misdiagnoses left and right to give people an excuse for their terrible behavior. 

I’m going to unofficially give Amber a diagnosis.

- Amber, you’re just a lazy bitch that is sooooo fuckin hot headed that you scream before you think. You seem to think you’re always having to defend yourself or that you’re always in the right and others are wrong.

You get OVERLY defensive with people when you secretly know they’re telling you the honest truth and the truth hurts. You’re a terrible mother and that’s what Gary’s been trying to tell you so that you can work on getting professional help but instead he has to fill you with empty “okay, you’re a good mom Amber” just to keep you from hitting him.

She may very well be bipolar as I’m no doctor, but I just have a feeling Amber and Kailyn conveniently used those diagnoses when they got caught abusing their men.

• Love 12
14 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I wouldn't mind having a Mommy Makeover but my days of having kids are done (I had a hysterectomy so no chance of that). It makes no sense that she would have her belly tightened and then get pregnant a few months later. That will stretch it right back out. 

These women seem to be able to buy everything but sense. 

Amen. (or as I say-common sense and common courtesy are sadly neither). But yours is most def more appropriate here with Ambuh.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Calm81 said:

You all know perfectly well that the response Kristina gave to Twitter wasn’t the first response her and gar-bear had. 

“Psycho bitch went ahead and got knocked up by some new man after a couple months of dating BEFORE she can get her shit together with Leah?!?!?!?”

But Amber has everyone so fearful of speaking the truth that they all kiss her ass to keep the peace.

I’d hate to have all of the people in my life fear of me going on an angry rage. I honestly don’t think she was properly diagnosed. Doctors are handing out a lot of misdiagnoses left and right to give people an excuse for their terrible behavior. 

I’m going to unofficially give Amber a diagnosis.

- Amber, you’re just a lazy bitch that is sooooo fuckin hot headed that you scream before you think. You seem to think you’re always having to defend yourself or that you’re always in the right and others are wrong.

You get OVERLY defensive with people when you secretly know they’re telling you the honest truth and the truth hurts. You’re a terrible mother and that’s what Gary’s been trying to tell you so that you can work on getting professional help but instead he has to fill you with empty “okay, you’re a good mom Amber” just to keep you from hitting him.

She may very well be bipolar as I’m no doctor, but I just have a feeling Amber and Kailyn conveniently used those diagnoses when they got caught abusing their men.

People diagnosed as Bipolar tend to be sensitive with anything critical or comments they perceive as being critical. They can become very defensive. I know, I have a couple of relatives who suffer from Bipolar. 

Amber has the money and apparently has seen a professional about her issues. A major part of dealing with a mental disorder is being proactive and not using your disorder(s) to excuse your behavior. She has to be honest with her psychiatrist and let him/her know how she is feeling, how she is reacting to situations, and if she is having moments of anger to the point where she is wanting to become physical. She should also be seeing a therapist. Meds are just part of the treatment. Being proactive is another. The people in her life should also be proactive. If she puts her hands on anyone, she should be arrested. No one should allow her to give that excuse that her buttons were pushed or that she hadn't been taking her meds all week. She needs to be aware what other people's boundaries are and what they are willing to tolerate and accept. It is a hard road when dealing with people like Amber. It helps if they were to attend therapy with her or seek out their own therapy. 

There is a way I deal with my relatives who suffer from Bipolar disorder without me having to walk on eggshells. I tend to use the "you are a good person" line every now and then when I need to mention something to them. It helps to ease into the constructive criticism I will be giving them. II certainly can't speak for Amber's family, but I hope they have sought out some sort of help with how to deal with Amber. We did hear Bubba mention that the family has talked to Amber about Matt in the past. 

As for Gary, he has been a victim of DV. He is going to be much more careful with his words and how he talks to Amber. It is a fear that doesn't always go away, especially when a fist has come at you after speaking the truth to Amber. 

I do agree Amber and Kail have given excuses for their criminal behavior and their actions.  

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

People diagnosed as Bipolar tend to be sensitive with anything critical or comments they perceive as being critical. They can become very defensive. I know, I have a couple of relatives who suffer from Bipolar. 

So can people with borderline personality disorder. They are really hard to be friends with because they're constantly seeing attacks when there are none and you have to walk on eggshells around them. Most of them are also bi-polar. There is no middle ground with them, they either love you or hate you and this can go either way at any given moment in time. The world is always against them. When they're having one of their "episodes" they will totally go ballistic: yelling, threatening, ranting, going off on social media, and sometimes get physical. It's a nightmare. 

And you're right-Amber does have the means to seek help. I don't think she will, though, because despite her many diagnoses, I don't think she really believes that she has a problem or that her problem IS still a problem. 

• Love 13

Why is she even in Teen Mom OG anymore?  Didn't she make a big production on an episode of the Teen Mom reunion show that she was done and quitting MTV?  Didn't all the rag mags pick up on that and post it all over social media that she was done?  

• Love 4
Just now, Caracoa1 said:

Why is she even in Teen Mom OG anymore?  Didn't she make a big production on an episode of the Teen Mom reunion show that she was done and quitting MTV?  Didn't all the rag mags pick up on that and post it all over social media that she was done?  

They all have threatened to leave the show. Except Chelsea. lol 

• Love 11

I hate that those two lazy gargantuan ogres are near my neck of the woods. 

Andrew has nice painted toenails. 

Hard at work doing what exactly? Figuring out how much money Amber has left after Matt? 

Baby Glennon's dad's Wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Glennon I checked it out after reading his Instagram page and noted his father worked on the film El Norte, a film I like and haven't seen in years. 

• Love 7

I just loved the ending montage with Gary and Kristina with their kids enjoying family time watching fire works then it switches to Amber sitting on her bed under the covers with a strong grip on her primary mothering platform - her phone.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 20
20 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Boo Boo will be a mother before that happens and by then, Boo Boo will be driving sibling Glennon to places. 

I can see it now! Boo Boo driving the R.V down Route 66 with brother Glennon trying to wake Auntie Amber out of her pillsy haze. 

• Love 12
5 hours ago, druzy said:

Amber's social media posts can be submitted as Gary's Motion in Opposition to Amber's Request for Custody. If she ever files a motion, but she won't.  

Will they stop in Vegas so Amber can meet Matt's new wife?

• Love 20

Amber, you ain't gotta lie to kick it. We know you ain't even gonna bring Boo Boo to the park again, let along where ever in God's name you are right now. 

(Seriously, though, where is she? It looks gorgeous.)

• Love 15
21 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I wonder if they'll name their son Glen, or Lennon? 

Matt or Jeff.

21 hours ago, ghoulina said:

(Seriously, though, where is she? It looks gorgeous.)

I don't know. But being that she doesn't really know this guy, she is pregnant by him, and he has an abusive past, she shouldn't be traveling with him to what looks like the mountains. I hope he hasn't purchased any life insurance on her. She will be standing too close to a cliff and then next thing you know, Glennon will be telling investigators how she misjudged the rocks. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 13

People Magazine actually referred to Matt as a cinematographer!  He's about as far from being a cinematographer as Amber is from being an actual mother.  I'm not knocking someone who makes an honest living, but let's not promote him to the head of the class.

http://people.com/tv/amber-portwood-photo-in-bed-boyfriend-andrew-glennon

The Teen Mom OG star and her cinematographer boyfriend Andrew Glennon, who are expecting their first child together — a baby boy — traveled to Malibu, California, on Sunday, where they stayed overnight and woke up to waterfront views.

• Love 6

I work for a company that’s currently the biggest in our industry, and deal with cinematographers and production crews all day long. My job is verifying their credentials and making sure they are legit people that we feel comfortable doing business with... something tells me I’d never approve this guy.

• Love 13

Gary and Kristina were throwing major shade at Amber this episode. 

“She’s blinded by the sun because she only sees the moon”

”let’s see if mommy is awake yet” and acts surprised that she was responsible enough to show up at a place at the correct time without it revolving around a trip to Vegas or a man driving her.

”She’s only seen Leah 2 times this whole summer, I’m Leah’s stepmom but she needs her real mom”

Amber is too depressed to see Leah but totally anxiety free to go to an airport to fly in a tiny plane with strangers to go to a busy City to see her loser soon to be ex fiancé. 

Amber is just a fairweather mother. Only when the cameras are around and when she wants a Christmas ornament.

Amber has got to notice how pathetic she looks.

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 24
On December 16, 2017 at 11:46 AM, GreatKazu said:

Matt or Jeff.

I don't know. But being that she doesn't really know this guy, she is pregnant by him, and he has an abusive past, she shouldn't be traveling with him to what looks like the mountains. I hope he hasn't purchased any life insurance on her. She will be standing too close to a cliff and then next thing you know, Glennon will be telling investigators how she misjudged the rocks. 

I hope UBT doesn't read here....cause I can totally see a call to the insurance company in David's future and a road trip to the desert mountains in Jenelle's future if he does.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 4