Type keyword(s) to search

Crisis On Infinite Earths 2019: Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Their Story

Message added by MarkHB

This thread is specifically for discussion of Elseworlds, Crisis on Infinite Earths, and speculation and spoilers directly pertaining to them.  Full rules for the thread are here; please read them.  Off-topic posts may be removed.

• Start Topic

I'm confused as to why he's going along with being Barry (they must have shot some different types of takes judging by the trailers versus this scene). I guess he's trying to figure out what's going on before he does something?? Maybe for all he knows it's another one of those alien fake worlds like 2 crossovers ago and he doesn't want to alert anyone watching he knows things aren't how they're supposed to be?

• Love 5

That's as good a guess as any. It's interesting that he's so freaked out about it and wants to figure out what's going on, but Barry thinks it's cool and is enjoying his newfound strength. To be fair, being able to best John Diggle is pretty cool.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, RedVitC said:

I'm confused as to why he's going along with being Barry (they must have shot some different types of takes judging by the trailers versus this scene). I guess he's trying to figure out what's going on before he does something?? Maybe for all he knows it's another one of those alien fake worlds like 2 crossovers ago and he doesn't want to alert anyone watching he knows things aren't how they're supposed to be?

Yeah, that's what I'm assuming.

And he seems to go from "uh, what if Barry walks in?" to "Guess I'll pretend to be Barry" in what feels like seconds. 

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, Chaser said:

I don’t watch The Flash, but is Barry still a CSI? What does Iris do that they can afford a penthouse apartment?

Yes Barry is still CSI but he inherited Star Labs from Thawne-Wells if memory serves correctly and somehow the place turns a profit.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, RedVitC said:

Having watched one or more of these shows for the past 7 years I'm sad to say that it's just as likely that we'll get an explanation as we won't. With a lot of this crossover stuff I don't think much thought is given to the bigger picture other than what scenes will look "cool." 

In an interview I got the impression that SA basically channeled Barry Allen in his acting choices.  Which actually makes no sense except for when he's supposed to be pretending to be him.  I have a feeling a LOT is not going to make sense in this crossover.

3 hours ago, Chaser said:

I don’t watch The Flash, but is Barry still a CSI? What does Iris do that they can afford a penthouse apartment?

I do have serious apartment envy right now.  Oliver and Felicity's last two places have been utter dives in comparison.  

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, BkWurm1 said:

I do have serious apartment envy right now.  Oliver and Felicity's last two places have been utter dives in comparison.  

God, yes, all the light alone. 

5 hours ago, KenyaJ said:

That's as good a guess as any. It's interesting that he's so freaked out about it and wants to figure out what's going on, but Barry thinks it's cool and is enjoying his newfound strength. To be fair, being able to best John Diggle is pretty cool.

Plus, Barry already did the salmon ladder in the first (and best) crossover. Why's putzing around on it now instead of focusing on the problem? They should have given him something else to do in that scene. 

• Love 1

The four sneak peeks in a row...

DCTV Elseworlds Crossover Sneak Peek #1 | The Flash, Batwoman, Arrow, Supergirl Crossover Sneak Peek
Published on Dec 7, 2018, by Legends Universe

DCTV Elseworlds Sneak Peek #2 | Barry and Oliver talk in the bunker Scene

DCTV Elseworlds Sneak Peek #3 | Barry and Iris Breakfast Scene | Elseworlds Part 1 Scene

DCTV Elseworlds Sneak Peek #4 | Barry and Oliver meet Clark Kent | Elseworlds Part 1 Scene

• Love 1

Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Blindspot, Arrowverse Crossover, Gotham, NCISes, Timeless, Manifest, Good Girls and More
By Matt Webb Mitovich / December 7 2018
https://tvline.com/2018/12/07/legends-of-tomorow-spoilers-season-4-big-bad/

UPDATE! Will the Arrowverse “Elseworlds” crossover pick up on any of the storylines from any of the shows, or is it just its own event? –Stephanie
After viewing Parts 1 and 2, we can reveal that the special event, especially Monday’s Arrow hour, will address some ongoing story arcs such as Oliver and Felicity’s “fraught” relationship (her words!) following his release from prison. Supergirl also chats with her cousin Clark about her recent troubles at the DEO. But don’t expect any follow-up to The Flash‘s recent reveal about Nora, who is absent during the crossover.

UPDATE! What can you tease about Caitlin’s participation on this year’s Arrowverse crossover? –Carolina
Caitlin and Killer Frost both play an active role, with the former sharing a heart-to-heart with Felicity.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Some media reaction after screening first two "Elseworlds" episodes yesterday (fyi, the "she" in "She is mentioned" in GATV's tweet is Laurel)...

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Thanks for the updates!

They're overdoing it with the comedy.

Barry is written so childish in that sneak peek, though I appreciated the sudden turn from this "This is cool" to "We have to fix this right now" the moment he finds out Oliver woke up in bed with his wife.

I'm not sure why Oliver is going along with it, maybe they'll give us an explanation but I found it odd that his first reaction is wondering what would happen if Barry walked in and saw Iris kiss him. Weird dialogue.

• Love 1

The Arrowverse 'Elseworlds' Crossover Is Basically A Comic Book 'Freaky Friday' According To The Stars
By  SYDNEY BUCKSBAUM  December 7, 2018
https://www.bustle.com/p/the-arrowverse-elseworlds-crossover-is-basically-a-comic-book-freaky-friday-according-to-the-stars-13261414

Whether it's introducing a new series like Legends of Tomorrow or bringing literally every single DC TV character together to stop an alien invasion, fans have come to expect some pretty serious drama in the annual Arrowverse crossover. But this year's Elseworlds Arrowverse crossover is boldly going where no other crossover has gone before: into the realm of comedy.
"Kara plays a really fun role in this dilemma that Barry and Oliver find themselves in. She's the only one that really recognizes them for who they are in this Freaky Friday situation," Melissa Benoist says on the set of Supergirl. "And it's really comedic, the whole thing. I think people will really get a kick out of it."
"I think I had, at one point, a 30-minute archery lesson before we started filming which was like, you know, not enough time to learn archery," [Grant] Gustin says. "But thankfully there was someone with me on set to like, every time I was doing something wrong, she would run in and be like, yo, yo, yo, get your elbow down! Get your elbow down!"

He laughs as he mimes holding a bow incorrectly with his elbow all the way up by his ear. "She was constantly correcting me," he says. "It's very technical and that was the hardest part. You can't really think about what you're doing while you're acting. Hopefully I looked fine."
"I wouldn’t call it the most rewarding, but it was the most fun that I’ve had maybe ever throughout the course of doing the show," [Stephen Amell] says, sitting on The Flash's CCPD set. "We had a blast. I think that the crossovers this year, even if we don’t have as many DC characters necessarily as we did last year, this feels like the first time or at the very least the best example of us just embracing the fun of it all and embracing all of the opportunities that we have because of all of the things that we’ve had a chance to do over the years."
"It was amazing," [Candice Patton] says. "Stephen has always been so generous and kind to me since I joined the universe. I have a lot of respect for him as an actor, as a man, as someone leading his own television show. He was very excited to play Barry Allen and his enthusiasm made me very excited so it was a great experience working with him as Iris' love interest. I would work with him again in a heartbeat. It was truly a joy and an honor to play that."

While Iris is only in The Flash episode out of all three crossover hours, Patton teases that her role is pretty important. "She is the one that kind of starts to believe that Barry Allen is who he's saying he is, which is really Oliver Queen," Patton says. "She's kind of the one who figures it out and trusts him."

While not everyone from The Flash, Arrow, and Supergirl is in the crossover, Carlos Valdes was proud to reveal that he definitely is … and potentially in more than one role.

"Something that I love about this show is that all the different universes and different realities we get to play around with, it gives me a chance to play around with my character," he says. "I think fans can definitely expect more of that play in this crossover [with another universe's version of Cisco.] Look, you said it. Not me. Okay?"
Danielle Panabaker was also eager to that reveal her role in the crossover might be more than what fans are expecting. "You're definitely going to see me in all of the crossovers," she says. "Obviously The Flash episode is first, and then in the Arrow episode Caitlin and Cisco go to help Barry as well and then the Supergirl episode, I'm in that as well. Yes, I would say that is safe to assume I'm [playing multiple roles]. It's going to be fun."

Edited by tv echo

More interviews...

Bitsie Tulloch Talks Bringing a 'Determined' Lois Lane to the CW's 'Elseworlds' Crossover (Exclusive)
By Meredith B. Kile‍ 11:28 AM PST, December 7, 2018
https://www.etonline.com/bitsie-tulloch-talks-bringing-a-determined-lois-lane-to-the-cws-elseworlds-crossover-exclusive

Interview: Bitsie Tulloch Fills Us in on Her Lois Lane in the Arrowverse Crossover “Elseworlds”
by Jessica Mason | December 7th, 2018
https://www.themarysue.com/bitsie-tulloch-lois-lane-elseworlds-interview/

Interview: LaMonica Garrett on The Monitor’s ‘Elseworlds’ Crossover Role and ‘Arrowverse-Altering’ Easter Eggs
MAE ABDULBAKI  DECEMBER 7, 2018
https://www.theyoungfolks.com/television/127769/interview-lamonica-garrett-on-the-monitors-elseworlds-crossover-role-and-arrowverse-altering-easter-eggs/

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2

9 Things We Need to See in This Year's Arrowverse Crossover
By Lindsay MacDonald | Dec 3, 2018
https://www.tvguide.com/news/arrowverse-crossover-elseworlds-wish-list-arrow-the-flash-supergirl/

The annual crossover event between the CW superhero shows has become one of the most anticipated television events of the year, and this year is no different! However, this time around, we're getting so many amazing new characters and storylines — Batwoman (Ruby Rose), John Deegan (Jeremy Davies), the Monitor (LaMonica Garrett) and more — that it's hard to even craft a wish list. We're already getting almost everything we want! Nevertheless, we've still got a few things we'd like Santa to bring us this December in the Supergirl, The Flash and Arrow crossover. If we're lucky, we can get most, if not all, of the things listed below...

1. The Batmobile
2. A Clark Kent (Tyler Hoechlin)/Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) friendship.
3. A Justice League reference.
4. A Barricity kiss.
5. A good explanation for not including the Legends.
6. Arkham Asylum. 
7. A Mr. Freeze tease. 
8. An unexpected team-up. 
9. A Tommy Merlyn (Colin Donnell) cameo. 

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Angel12d said:

Appreciate the confirmation that Felicity is only in one episode and only gets “moments.” I wasn’t gonna watch anyway but that makes me feel better about my decision! ☺️

I’m not sure that we got confirmation that she’s not in all three, just that she’s heaviest in the second episode (and it seems like the media only got screeners for the first two.)

Also, bless you @tv echo for all that compiling of scoop. You’re doing god’s work!

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Starry said:

Barry is written so childish in that sneak peek, though I appreciated the sudden turn from this "This is cool" to "We have to fix this right now" the moment he finds out Oliver woke up in bed with his wife.

I'm not sure why Oliver is going along with it, maybe they'll give us an explanation but I found it odd that his first reaction is wondering what would happen if Barry walked in and saw Iris kiss him. Weird dialogue.

Because 1 )Oliver knows he's in Barry's apartment and 2) as far as Oliver is concerned, Iris is the only one doing something wrong because she's kissing him. "Why did my friend's wife just kiss me for no reason? What if my friend sees his wife kissing me and gets the wrong idea?" 

Barry "this is so cool!" attitude about switching "powers" is not surprising. What is surprising is that he doesn't even think about Iris until Oliver kind of brings her up.

• Love 4

Oliver's reaction seemed kind of weird to me at first because he did so easily go along with it, but he's a strategic thinker and he's gone along with other messed-up stuff (this season, even - during the prison arc) in order to get a sense of what was going on. But I do think that ultimately the reactions will be played for laughs instead of being realistic for the most part - like Barry's nonchalant "weird" reaction to seeing Oliver and Iris's wedding pic before getting super excited about the front page story pic of him as mayor.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, lemotomato said:

Because 1 )Oliver knows he's in Barry's apartment and 2) as far as Oliver is concerned, Iris is the only one doing something wrong because she's kissing him. "Why did my friend's wife just kiss me for no reason? What if my friend sees his wife kissing me and gets the wrong idea?" 

Barry "this is so cool!" attitude about switching "powers" is not surprising. What is surprising is that he doesn't even think about Iris until Oliver kind of brings her up.

Precisely because he's not doing anything wrong and Iris is kissing him for no reason that I found that line weird. His first reaction should have been something along the lines of "What are you doing?". "What if your husband walks in?" is something I would expect from someone who's messing around with his friend's wife and she's being bold enough to kiss him in the house she shares with her husband, which is not what's happening here. It's his first reaction alone that I found odd.

I've made it clear that I'm not keen on the switch and couldn't care less about WestQueen so I have no agenda here.

Barry being so nonchalant about the switch is surprising for regular Flash viewers. His childlike enthusiasm is something the crossover writers exploit to dumb him down and prop up Oliver as the wiser of the two. Barry has enough confidence and experience to know that Iris will love him not matter what. The fact that he's not worried about the photo but his attitude changes the moment he realizes that Oliver woke up next to his wife hint at that and is also proof that he's not being written as bright enough to fully understand what switching lives means.

I shouldn't overthink any of this though. I agree with most posters here that a lot of things won't make sense and will be played for laughs.

Edited by Starry
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, bijoux said:

Tommy! Is this becoming an anual thing? I'm okay with that. 

And we now know the previously unspoiled kiss. 

That isnt a list of things that happen in the crossover, its what they are hoping to happen. Though Tommy has appeared in every season besides S5.

• Love 2
32 minutes ago, Starry said:

Barry being so nonchalant about the switch is surprising for regular Flash viewers. His childlike enthusiasm is something the crossover writers exploit to dumb him down and prop up Oliver as the wiser of the two.

It’s especially weird here since two Flash writers are credited with writing the episode. I’d expect this nonsense from Marc Guggenheim, but not a couple of people who are used to writing him. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, tv echo said:

A good explanation for not including the Legends.

I'm guessing this was written before the most recent LOT episode which provides the reason.

It would be nice to see Tommy again but I doubt it will happen.

I'm going to try hard while watching this crossover not to get too hung up on the very out of character writing.  Even just Oliver puffing up his chest makes no sense (Hey, I said was going to try hard while watching it, not before.)  He's met Supergirl and wasn't overly impressed.  I sincerely doubt he'd be more impressed by a guy he's heard of even less than Kara.  AND at the moment he meets Clark, he has Superpowers.  If he was confident as mere mortal, the chest puffing while meta makes even less sense. 

Basically the writers wrote how THEY'D feel if they met Superman, not two heroes that know almost nothing about him.  Maybe it would work if he existed on Earth1 but he doesn't.  

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 11
On 12/7/2018 at 5:19 PM, KenyaJ said:
23 hours ago, insomniadreams88 said:

This is just weird:

So my crack!ship is canon*, and I'll get to see petty, jealous Barry again? Maybe at least one episode of this will be somewhat enjoyable! [Must. Not. Raise. Expectations....]

Props to Amell, though; because while I think he's one of the weaker actors in DCTV, I see he did put some of Grant's mannerisms into that breakfast scene. Also I liked that they mixed the Flash and Arrow themes for the score.

*(I mean, the kiss wasn't his fault, but they really have Oliver saying "I love you" to another woman in another crossover. Hhmm.)

2 hours ago, scarynikki12 said:

I'm guessing this was written before the most recent LOT episode which provides the reason.

What reason did they give?

Edited by Trini
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, Trini said:

I mean, the kiss wasn't his fault, but they really have Oliver saying "I love you" to another woman in another crossover. Hhmm.)

Non consensual kissing and a forced/pretend “I love you”. Hmmm indeed. 

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 6
25 minutes ago, Trini said:

I mean, the kiss wasn't his fault, but they really have Oliver saying "I love you" to another woman in another crossover. Hhmm.

Story-wise, I get it, but I wish they’d stop coming up with stories for crossovers where Oliver/another version of Oliver is with another woman/says I love you to her. Come up with something new! 

25 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Here's to hoping that we get an All Female crossover one day.

If we ever do, it’ll be the most shocking thing not to just happen in the Arrowverse, but possibly on the CW. Ever. 

• Love 4

Looks like Iris is relegated to nothing but love interest again, something which looks especially bad when we know Caitlin/Killer Frost is in all three episodes. Yikes. 😬

46 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Here's to hoping that we get an All Female crossover one day.

It'll never happen, sadly. They won't even give any show an all female episode. 🙄

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Trini said:

What reason did they give?

The Legends are too busy dealing with their own timeline mess because John Constantine broke time by changing his personal history to save his ex-boyfriend from being dragged to Hell by a powerful demon.

Edited by legaleagle53
  • Love 8
32 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

Story-wise, I get it, but I wish they’d stop coming up with stories for crossovers where Oliver/another version of Oliver is with another woman/says I love you to her. Come up with something new! 

They like to play up that playboy image of the character whenever they can, it seems. But now I'm really wondering what they'll do with Barry/Felicity - it might not be a similar situation, but I feel they might want an equivalent scene.

How in anyway are the previous crossovers playing up a playboy image? 

Invasion: Oliver kisses his fiancée.

Crisis: Oliver kisses his wife.

Elseworld: Surpise kiss from his ‘wife’.

Is he banging some woman I’m not aware of?

Frankly, I’d be less enthused with my crackship and more concerned that one part of my actual ship didn’t consider his wife at all. 

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, insomniadreams88 said:

I agree! I get it for this crossover since it comes with the whole swap thing (though I wish they didn't include the I love you, they could have given him some comedic moment of trying to avoid saying it, but it's clear he's playing along and only barely controlling his confusion so I can accept it) but there are so many single people in the Arrowverse if they absolutely have to play with crossover relationships. I hope we don't get even more of this type of thing when they deal with it with regards to Felicity and Barry-Oliver.

(to clarify I do think the scene is funny and that little shrug Oliver does is adorable) 

Still bummed that Iris is only in the first episode, but at least it's a pleasant surprise that she looks to be in more of the episode than I thought. With Lois Lane being introduced this would have been the perfect time to weave her more into the crossover than they have before (they did last year, but other than that she's never crossed over and that's weird), but oh well.

I'm assuming since the TVLine q&a mentioned they deal with Oliver and Felicity's relationship storyline from the show in the 2nd episode, that Felicity will first show up in the second one. It's still possible she's in the first, and that would be my preference, but It would most likely come up when she sees Barry-Oliver and Oliver-Barry  (unless it's just mentioned or alluded to in the first and delved into in the second, or there's just too much going on, which now that I think about it is actually pretty possible). But that doesn't mean she's not in the 3rd episode. It depends on what happens with the story, otherwise logically she shouldn't just disappear. 

I hope they at least give some reason why Iris isn't there after episode 1 even though something is going on with her husband, especially because it looks like parts of the Supergirl episode also seems to take place in Central City (if I remember correctly from filming photos).

I actually think, based on that behind the scenes clip, that even in the first episode after they go to Earth 38 they travel back within the episode. There's a part where you see Kara and Clarke in Star Labs, and you can also spot Dibny and Sherloque so it's most likely still the first episode. As far as I know apart from Barry, from The Flash only Cisco and Caitlin are in all 3 episodes. 

And thanks @tv echo that news roundup is impressive

• Love 5
12 hours ago, tv echo said:

UPDATE! Will the Arrowverse “Elseworlds” crossover pick up on any of the storylines from any of the shows, or is it just its own event? –Stephanie
After viewing Parts 1 and 2, we can reveal that the special event, especially Monday’s Arrow hour, will address some ongoing story arcs such as Oliver and Felicity’s “fraught” relationship (her words!) following his release from prison. Supergirl also chats with her cousin Clark about her recent troubles at the DEO. But don’t expect any follow-up to The Flash‘s recent reveal about Nora, who is absent during the crossover.

Edited 12 hours ago by tv echo.

Disappointed that Nora won't even have a cameo, because I really wanted to see Oliver's reaction to Barry's full-grown daughter!

17 minutes ago, Chaser said:

How in anyway are the previous crossovers playing up a playboy image? 

I was thinking of Arrow in general, not just the crossovers. But it's definitely been in all the crossovers. But I think there's also the idea that Amell is basic the CW's male beauty standard, and they like throwing women at him, or having comments about it.

• Love 2

Oliver hasn't been a playboy on Arrow either. Perhaps in pre-show ville, but not in the show I've been watching for 7 years. Anyhoo, it's repetitive and stale to these crossovers, and therefore exactly what I would expect from Flarrowverse writers. 

• Love 12
42 minutes ago, RedVitC said:

I hope they at least give some reason why Iris isn't there after episode 1 even though something is going on with her husband, especially because it looks like parts of the Supergirl episode also seems to take place in Central City (if I remember correctly from filming photos).

The Arrow episode looks like it almost all takes place in Gotham; as for the Supergirl episode, I don't think there'll be an explanation. :/ It would make sense for her to be there at the conclusion - just like the Invasion! but they didn't do it then either.

I mean, I don't think it's meant to be taken so seriously as to wonder what they say about the relationships tbh since it looks like they're going for comedy unfortunately at the expense of whether it makes sense for the character. They were clearly going for the joke in both Oliver's little wake up scene and Barry's we need to change this now scene plus they wanted a clear contrast in that scene. (though who knows, I can't promise I'll find the humor in everything 😳😅) 

(btw, I also don't think Oliver has been presented as a playboy by the show, except sort of before the Island. He tried to keep that image alive to the public at first but it was pretty clear he had changed. I think maybe the impression for some comes from Oliver being (pretty much) a celebrity in the Arrowverse universe (in the shows) that is attractive to many women, but that is an outside view of him and is not related to how he actually conducts himself. Plus it's been clear for seasons that one woman really holds his heart. Maybe heartthrob might be a better term?)

I don't think I've said yet, but I love Lois, so I'm looking forward to seeing this version of Lois Lane in action.

Bitsy Tulloch answered this question about the reporters working together in that TVline interview mentioned above, so it's confirmed that Iris and Lois don't have any scenes :(

TVLINE | I know that the fans have been wanting the Arrowverse’s journalist characters to share screen time. Do you have any scenes with Kara and Iris?
I never worked with Iris (The Flash‘s Candice Patton), but I’m with Kara, and there is one scene where we are talking about what we do [for a living]. But that is something I’m seeing a lot of on Twitter, that people really want the three journalists together. That’d be cool to do in the future.

1 hour ago, Trini said:

The Arrow episode looks like it almost all takes place in Gotham; as for the Supergirl episode, I don't think there'll be an explanation. :/ It would make sense for her to be there at the conclusion - just like the Invasion! but they didn't do it then either.

Supposedly Lois also tags along, so her not meeting Iris makes me wonder if Iris is already gone when they get back to Star Labs at the end of the first episode? (assuming my speculation in the last post is right). Could something have happened? Another rewrite? Someone mentions Deegan is rewriting reality again in the trailers, but I don't think that is until the Supergirl episode where the trigger twins appear.

Edited by RedVitC
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, RedVitC said:

I mean, I don't think it's meant to be taken so seriously as to wonder what they say about the relationships tbh since it looks like they're going for comedy unfortunately at the expense of whether it makes sense for the character. They were clearly going for the joke in both Oliver's little wake up scene and Barry's we need to change this now scene plus they wanted a clear contrast in that scene. (though who knows, I can't promise I'll find the humor in everything 😳😅) 

That's my take, too. WestQueen is some Elseworld fun; and RealBarry & Iris going to get a scene too, so I'll deal.

(btw, I also don't think Oliver has been presented as a playboy by the show, except sort of before the Island. He tried to keep that image alive to the public at first but it was pretty clear he had changed. I think maybe the impression comes from Oliver being (pretty much) a celebrity in the Arrowverse universe (in the shows) that is attractive to many women, but that is an outside view of him and is not related to how he actually conducts himself. Plus it's been clear for seasons that one woman really holds his heart. Maybe heartthrob might be a better term?)

That's fair. But they've paired him up with so many women, even when he has feelings for one. ETA: Plus the different versions; it's a theme.

Bitsy Tulloch answered this question about the reporters working together in that TVline interview mentioned above, so it's confirmed that Iris and Lois don't have any scenes :(

Yep. Refusing greatness.

Edited by Trini
  • Love 1