Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, PityFree said:

I suspect Rachel has instigated more than a couple of flights herself, all while knowing men would step in and save her just like they did tonight.

She said in the first episode that she doesn’t have a relationship with her own mother because her mother didn’t approve of her decisions 

• Love 6
38 minutes ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

Rachel was smug, but I wouldn't be team Angela if my life depended on it.

I dislike them all but I think I dislike Rachel more as she hates being lumped in with the others and acts oh so above it all. You married a convicted felon with a mean streak who is in a boatload of debt. You belong with this motley crew Hun.

• Love 16

Rachel, no it is not faiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrr that you can't be with your husband - you're in love. Too bad, you know about his criminal record, you know that he may be refused admission to the US, and you still married him anyway. Jon, you are yearning to be with your family? Maybe you are just looking to get out of your non-existent job, and get out of paying your loans. Her mother doesn't need to approve of her daughter's life choices/decisions.  Just support her and let her learn her lessons and how to pick herself up and dust herself off.

Rachel, you don't know Jon very well. You have not triggered his anger. And Jon, stop that potty mouth.

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, EllaDisco said:

On a previous episode, she met with a lawyer and they decided that it was better to go through the spouse process rather than the K1 process.  Plus, I think she just did it because she wanted to.

Actually, it does take longer to marry first and go for a spousal visa than applying for a K-1 (from own experience, but that is 14 years ago). Immigration lets you stew for having the audacity to marry first instead of first asking them politely to issue a K-1 visa. If I am not completely mistaken (please don't quote me on this), you cannot file a complaint against a denied spousal visa, but against a K-1, but Iike I said, I might be completely wrong. Rachel probably married him right away before he can run off with someone else - as if that is going to stop him.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Adeejay said:

I am willing to bet good money that Hazel was trying to force Tarek's hand when she "thought she was pregnant."  The potential rich Japanese got her the ring, so the "accidental pregnancy" was suppose to get her to the altar.  Tarek probably balked so she had to change her story.

Im going to be beat BUT i did like Tarek tonight.....?

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Armchair Critic said:

I missed Angela's catfish pictures, does anybody know where I can see them? Did they show them this episode?

They did and as someone mentioned they looked blurry like Liz Taylors White Diamonds ads.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 3
54 minutes ago, LilaFowler said:

I hope I never see Darcey or Jesse on my tv again. Both are obnoxious and annoying assholes.

I'm not interested in watching them, but put me on the list for updates.

. . . obnoxious and annoying assholes aren't strong enough. They should be caged, unable to roam around healthy people.

21st century freak show

• Love 1

Ricky, you wanted your cake and to eat it too.

Ximena, Ricky was a guy you knew for a few minutes.  You have really nothing to base him being honest with you - all you have is what he told you.

Ricky may go through many loves.

The complexity of the situation is m-o-n-e-y.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, IWantMyMTV said:

Actually, it does take longer to marry first and go for a spousal visa than applying for a K-1 (from own experience, but that is 14 years ago). Immigration lets you stew for having the audacity to marry first instead of first asking them politely to issue a K-1 visa. If I am not completely mistaken (please don't quote me on this), you cannot file a complaint against a denied spousal visa, but against a K-1, but Iike I said, I might be completely wrong. Rachel probably married him right away before he can run off with someone else - as if that is going to stop him.

I have no idea, other than what the "lawyers" on this show say, but I got the impression that they had a better chance, even if it took longer.  Apparently they can't even afford to apply, so I think it's going to take a long time, whatever process they choose.

17 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Rachel, no it is not faiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrr that you can't be with your husband - you're in love. Too bad, you know about his criminal record, you know that he may be refused admission to the US, and you still married him anyway. Jon, you are yearning to be with your family? Maybe you are just looking to get out of your non-existent job, and get out of paying your loans. Her mother doesn't need to approve of her daughter's life choices/decisions.  Just support her and let her learn her lessons and how to pick herself up and dust herself off.

Rachel, you don't know Jon very well. You have not triggered his anger. And Jon, stop that potty mouth.

Rachel is dumber than most of the others. She actually married someone AFTER finding out he has no job and doesn’t  appear anxious to start looking for one and also owes thousands to the government. At least she hasn’t wasted money on a spousal visa application that won’t ever be approved  I also think she doesn’t make enough money to sponsor him, after all she’s a family of three here without him , so her income requirement will be higher. And he’s going to have that debt following him unless they pay it off first. Maybe, he might be able to actually witness Lucy’s college graduation in person if Rachel works hard enough, if not there’s always Face Time.

Jon can participate in their lives like Phil Dunphy did via an IPAD and a SegWay.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Wordy McWord.  Rachel, wait till you bounce a check,  dent the car or some other minor thing - especially HIS money (lol, he has none but work with me folks) or HIS car - the anger WILL surface.  And it will be aimed at you - I would watch Lucy extra careful.  And STFU about being Super Daddy.  Just shut it.  Oh please Jon - please, Obi-Wan - tell us how to be a parent.  You are our only hope!!!!  

You fell in love with an idea- the IDEA of a fairy tale.  But the reality is you are in love with an unemployed, heavily in debt, hair trigger anger Frodo who lives with his mom and swears A LOT on tv.  Lemon lemon lemon you won a rotten deal there, lady.

Angela - you are 52, call yourself a 52 yr old granny but no one else can call you 52?

PS - ,my hubby can tell you how to be a stepfather.  Stop talking and start DOING and stop expecting a medal.  And please - 90 Day Fiance participants with kids:  STOP INTRODUCING THESE MORONS INTO YOUR KID'S LIVES A WEEK AFTER BONING.

• Love 13

Tariq, no, you do not have to have any woman. She is a person and not an object/tchotchke for your mantle.

She comes across as somewhat vacant. She may love Tariq in her own way but he just seems to be a ticket out of poverty. The son can stay and she can get a better life - the grass isn't greener in the US. She will have a lot of challenges in adapting to US life. Does Tariq make enough money to fund trips to the Philippines.

There is a mis-spelling in her birth certificate? She will probably dump Tariq and take half his property within a year or two.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, IWantMyMTV said:

The lawyer told them it could be upwards of 3 years and that a denial is pretty much the end of the line, VERY difficult/Nearly impossible to get overturned. But Macho Jon  doesn’t  want “to ask permission” by going K1.

• Love 3

Darcey, you will continue to take your baggage - real and figurative - in to every relationship you will have.

Very few people initially portray a 'genuine' image of themselves at first. You are always on your best behavior when you meet someone. Jesse, Darcey was who she was with you - there probably was no 'catfishing' - just your excuse to now make yourself look bigger than her. He needs the life experience to see shades of grey in people. And to grow up. His self help stuff should start with himself as the first customer.

Some men would love to have 'Loubitons' thrown at them. Always namedropping some designer. Petulant little boy. Only staying with her to get to America and part of some plan with the both of them to get TV exposure and create a brand or get their own reality show.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Wordy McWord.  Rachel, wait till you bounce a check,  dent the car or some other minor thing - especially HIS money (lol, he has none but work with me folks) or HIS car - the anger WILL surface.  And it will be aimed at you - I would watch Lucy extra careful.  And STFU about being Super Daddy.  Just shut it.  Oh please Jon - please, Obi-Wan - tell us how to be a parent.  You are our only hope!!!!  

You fell in love with an idea- the IDEA of a fairy tale.  But the reality is you are in love with an unemployed, heavily in debt, hair trigger anger Frodo who lives with his mom and swears A LOT on tv.  Lemon lemon lemon you won a rotten deal there, lady.

Angela - you are 52, call yourself a 52 yr old granny but no one else can call you 52?

PS - ,my hubby can tell you how to be a stepfather.  Stop talking and start DOING and stop expecting a medal.  And please - 90 Day Fiance participants with kids:  STOP INTRODUCING THESE MORONS INTO YOUR KID'S LIVES A WEEK AFTER BONING.

432FE7CE-45DA-4F40-B29C-F3FB37147A0C-46739-00001210CDEE3D62.gif

• Love 1
1 hour ago, itsadryheat said:

I'm not interested in watching them, but put me on the list for updates.

. . . obnoxious and annoying assholes aren't strong enough. They should be caged, unable to roam around healthy people.

21st century freak show

Darcey: Jesse, I know you'll find your queen...

Me (to teevee): Now THAT's redundant!

2 HOURS AGO, HOOSIERMOM SAID: now it's Rachel that is making Angela cuss like a sailor.

Me: It's a toss-up who is worse. 

Edited by Tuneful
Oh snap
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Brilliant. And Jon's toilet mouth doesn't impress or intimidate anyone. Sad, really. He's a tiny, unemployed (except for his bit of what he rakes in at his MOM's house, where he'll likely live forever), dysfunctional, criminally-violent, mess who pukes on the sidewalk and admits on his own Facebook page that he is mentally screwed up from too many concussions. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 3
45 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

Brilliant. And Jon's toilet mouth doesn't impress or intimidate anyone. Sad, really. He's a tiny, unemployed (except for his bit of what he rakes in at his MOM's house, where he'll likely live forever), dysfunctional, criminally-violent, mess who pukes on the sidewalk and admits on his own Facebook page that he is mentally screwed up from too many concussions.

And your point is.......? ? What’s not to love?

• Love 4

How do i connect with Humana? She is so beautiful and need to be treated like true queen. jpointerbiz@gmail.com is my email. John Pointer Very important and SERIOUS. No games please. Thank you

John Pointer facebook me. Buffalo Nee York

47 minutes ago, John Pointer said:

How do i connect with Humana? She is so beautiful and need to be treated like true queen. jpointerbiz@gmail.com is my email. John Pointer Very important and SERIOUS. No games please. Thank you

John Pointer facebook me. Buffalo Nee York

It's Ximena.  And no, just no.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I wonder if this is like women who marry prisoners. They know they can't see them often or at all, and maybe that's part of the appeal? She never has to clean up after him or wash his skid marked underwear. If he gets angry, he's not close enough to hit her. When he gets nervous and pukes, it won't be on her sidewalk. They probably gave Skype sex, and he can be a parent by making faces with Lucy.

4 minutes ago, John Pointer said:

Would humana possibly be on fb or Twitter? This might not be the right form to try and connet with humana. But if someone knows please tag her. Thanks again

This kind of made me go "eewwww ".

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, Blizzard said:

Thank you my friend 

1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Ximena is a hottie, but I would remind you that I saw her first.

Lol! My man i feel you brutha 

21 minutes ago, Blizzard said:

Thanks brutha 

6 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

Have you tried Columbian Cupid?

No i have never tried that. Any links for ximana?

5 hours ago, RedBagWithMakeup said:

I wonder if this is like women who marry prisoners. They know they can't see them often or at all, and maybe that's part of the appeal? She never has to clean up after him or wash his skid marked underwear. If he gets angry, he's not close enough to hit her. When he gets nervous and pukes, it won't be on her sidewalk. They probably gave Skype sex, and he can be a parent by making faces with Lucy.

First off, you are right:  no bills to pay, no dirty dishes left out, no whiskers left in the sink after shaving, none of that stuff.  All the man has to do 23 out of 24 hours is think about YOU!!  (Personally I would find that exhausting.) Plus maybe she never felt all that special and no one talked about her in her family compared to her siblings?  "Oh yeah?  They are gonna talk about me now!"  Who the hell knows???

But really who the hell knows what goes on in the minds of these Rhodes Scholars.

You know I am going to defend Paul's folks for a minute:  they have an old fashioned marriage where the husband leads, and it works for them.  Not my cup of cocoa but his mom did not look defeated or bullied, they are kinda old school.  Now having said that, I would not sponsor Soul-less Karine to come to the US after Mom told Paul not to marry her then did so with out telling them.  That was rude, so no, I am not going to sponsor your Buy A Wife from the Amazon.  

9 hours ago, Horrified said:

And once again, Shaun misses a golden opportunity.  I didn't know that Paul had actually been incarcerated........Who did he point a finger at?  A guard?  A prisoner?  What happened to him???

I thought that too!!  If I had been incarcerated I would not be blabbing about it on tv.  But our Paul never lets us down.  And if my husband asked for a DNA/paternity test he would be without use of his arms and hands for a while.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

Now having said that, I would not sponsor Soul-less Karine to come to the US after Mom told Paul not to marry her then did so with out telling them.  That was rude, so no, I am not going to sponsor your Buy A Wife from the Amazon.   

I wouldnt want to either. But.... shes carrying her sons child now... so in a way she would be sponsoring for her grandchild to come and have a (presumably) better life in the US. She definitely did not look thrilled about the pregnancy though. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, JackRyan88 said:

Loved Paul’s comment about his time in prison, “...that’s one thing you learn in prison is never point your finger at someone.”  Sounds like he learned that well in prison.  

I can see Paul coming into prison with his complete lack of social skills and the inmates being his 'finishing school.' 

The result is what we see now. A man who is demanding that his frightened wife get a DNA test.

Women get pregnant very quickly after a miscarriage. Like, lightning quick! She's young and I'm sure her body bounced back quickly. I'm sure he wanted a goodbye tryst.

I think he is probably the father.

• Love 6
10 hours ago, renatae said:

She was beautiful. Now she looks like a caricature of herself. Sad.

Darcey is going full on Priscilla Presley. She was so pretty. Even if she had just gone subtle with the enhancements, she could still look good. But at 42 she does not need the amount of work she's already had done, and she'll continue to get more and more in her endless quest. You can see how bad her skin looks already--it seems that people who go in for botox and other fillers do so at the expense of their skin. She looks leathery and her skin doesn't look soft or smooth--it looks coarse textured and rough. And lip fillers look awful on just about everyone, imo. Their mouths look all cockeyed. She is a mess.

• Love 8

Can someone tell me what triggered the Rachel/Angela throwdown? It seemed like they were answering questions and then boom! Angela went into Hulk Mode...that being said, I wanted to smack Rachel's smugness off her face.  You could tell she thought she was better than the other losers, in that she is actually *married* and didn't meet SimpleJon on a dating site...but yeah, he's still a felon with no job and imo, clear anger issues so congrats, Rachel! We are all so jealous of your fairy tale...

• Love 14
(edited)

Here we go again... since the Bt90D Live Chat worked out as such a happy little happyplace.   

This thread will remain open all season, so you can use it during the episodes or afterwards.  Live chat should be locked the day after the episode airs and reopen the day of the next episode. 

**During the episodes, it'll get pretty nutty.  Get ready.**

Live chat will unlock the day of the premiere, ahead of the episode.

Some ground rules:

1)  Don't touch the windows of my car.

2)  Don't kiss me during Ramadan, even if we're getting married.

3)  Don't be rude to other posters.

4)  Don't be lazy.

5)  No male strippers under any circumstances or I will make you stop talking to your best friend.   

6)  As with any episode threads, don't post any spoilers or social media information. 

Edited by Drogo
Updates to locking/unlocking.
  • Love 18