Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

What was the M. Night Shamalaman about people living the woods...no contact with the outside world...is this the sequel?

I think it was “The Village.” Sequel with this crew would be called “The Village Idiots.”

• LOL 11
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

What was the M. Night Shamalaman about people living the woods...no contact with the outside world...is this the sequel?

The Village.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

I still DO NOT understand how Becca can sponsor someone for the K1 if she previously did already. 

You would think she would've learned from the first one.

Edited by usernameG
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Gigglepuff said:

What kind of scarf is he wearing? It looks like something my grandma knit my dolls in the 80s. 

If it's red, white, and blue, it's probably the one she crocheted for him and gave him upon her arrival...along with that stack of way-too-tight clothes.  She was shopping for his filtered size just like he was shopping for her filtered FACE with that T-shirt.

1 minute ago, Julyolo said:

"So so sad, because I don't know next time I see Rebecca.......if she will be with another man or woman.

...or even divorced  😄  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, blubld43 said:

They could go to Jordan, a stable middle eastern country. Dubai. 

Jordan is full!  Streets lined with Syrian and Iraqi sex workers.

A few years ago a Syrian couple with their 2 kids moved across the street.

I used to see her all time.  But, I have not seen her in at least a year.

Sometimes....I see the boys.  

It is weird.  But, upstairs....they NEVER  turn off the lights.  You can see into their upstairs Bonus Room.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Duggars have a new season going on.  Maybe this family is trying out to replace them if the ratings get worse.  They have started sneaking Ma and Pa Dugger back into the episodes. 

What's worse is that they are sneaking the child molester in too.  Disgusting.  The Duggars AND the Busbys have to go.  Leave more room for the 90 Day Trainwreck.

• Love 10
Just now, brilliantbreakfast said:

What's worse is that they are sneaking the child molester in too.  Disgusting.  The Duggars AND the Busbys have to go.  Leave more room for the 90 Day Trainwreck.

Yes. 

• Love 4
Just now, brilliantbreakfast said:

What? No way!! I'm disgusted. 

• Love 1