Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

We're breaking Primetimer again. I love all your posts and I am doling out the hearts and smiles like crazy. 

Varya, you owe Geoffrey shit. You are allowed to have friends and you don't have to justify yourself to him. Order him an Uber and go have drinks with your friends. 

• Love 17

Like she was never supposed to know any previous men?  Kick his lying, sociopath ass to the curb.  This is all part of his need to control her.

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 7

Serious note:  if Lisa were smart she would weasel her way into getting songwriting credits or producers credits on his songs in the off chance that he actually has a hit.  That way she would actually get some decent money out of the arrangement.

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Hi all!  I've had a terrible migraine for the past 48 hours (my first one ever...) so even though the TV is bright and I am wearing an ice pack, I am HERE!  YES! and MMMMMM...

Oh no i am so sorry. I literally feel your pain. Relpax and Imitrex have been lifesavers for me. Also just had first botox treatment three months ago, was going to have another treatment tomorrow but postponed because of covid19. Imitrex comes in stat dose formula injection pen used at home, easy, i use that for the biggies like yours. I hope you feel better very soon.

• Love 3

They need to get on with Caesar Redux. I'm thinking nothing period happened or there would be more scenes featuring him.

Geoffrey is making me angry with all his self-righteous anger. What does he expect from her? Wasn't his goal to marry her and take her back to the states? Does she have to have no past at all?

Ditto Big Ed.

Lisa - still an obnoxious deludoid. I can't wait for Usman to dump her nasty butt.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Is Usuman that desperate? I thought Angela was vile... but Lisa man, she's a whole other level.

When do we start measuring vileness? Is she worse that Grangie? Shuddder

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Kroliosis said:

Hey Lisa I’m laughing at your expense!

Right now, there's a whole bunch of invisible friends on the internet laughing themselves silly at your expense. 

Just now, blubld43 said:

This woman makes Angela look like a graduate of Miss Porter's school for young ladies

Right? A few weeks ago I said Lisa makes Angela look like Princess Grace. Who would have thought that was possible??

• LOL 3
  • Love 3