Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

From what I understand, a lot of the older people from the Caribbean, South and Central America and Africa do not believe in magic tricks.  They think the person doing the act is evil and sinister.  Evelin is setting Corey up big time.  Now her Abuela won't trust him and will want him gone. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Adeejay said:

From what I understand, a lot of the older people from the Caribbean, South and Central America and Africa do not believe in magic tricks.  They think the person doing the act is evil and sinister.  Evelin is setting Corey up big time.  Now her Abuela won't trust him and will want him gone. 

She’s a Wiley one

• Love 1

Wait his parents can prevent a 30 year old guy from getting married? Damn.  And yet evil me is greatly enjoying Jenny’s despair. Your fairy tale, so carefully planned and executed, isn’t turning out so well now is it?

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

Well, bad news for Sumit and Jenny.   Did I understand there is polygamy in India?  what was that about another wife getting notice of the intent to marry?  

Good night, everyone!!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Well, bad news for Sumit and Jenny.   Did I understand there is polygamy in India?  what was that about another wife getting notice of the intent to marry?  

Good night, everyone!!

Usually they just kill off their wives

• LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Did I understand there is polygamy in India?  what was that about another wife getting notice of the intent to marry?  

No, he was saying that they need to send notice to his permanent residence to make sure he DOESN'T already have a wife (who would be pissed if she saw the notice.)

• Useful 4
4 minutes ago, Angry Moldolvian said:

Was that the place Colteee proposed to Larissa at?

And where she was all nauseous? I think yes.

I just lawled at the preview where he broke the glass with the ring in it.

• Love 1
(edited)
10 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

She's limited in how long she could stay there.

Come home to the US and visit her kids for a couple months and then go back. She might have to anyway to maintain the social security payments. I think that SS wants to make sure you didn’t die in some foreign country and the money is being accessed by someone over there. 

(If I recall some of what I’ve learned about SS, you need to physically appear in a SS office to confirm you are still alive.)

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, Angry Moldolvian said:

Ms Skelator is such a beyotch. I think she’s the nastiest I have seen. Worse than Anfisa

Anfisa grew on me, rather than finding a new sugar daddy and ditching Jorge she is in school and competing in fitness competitions. She seems very self sufficient. Good for her.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Anfisa grew on me, rather than finding a new sugar daddy and ditching Jorge she is in school and competing in fitness competitions. She seems very self sufficient. Good for her.

If Larissa had any smarts she would do the same. Instead I’ll be she goes from man to man trying to hit the jackpot but finding guys who just want their 15 minutes in the spotlight. 

• Love 2