Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Has Jasmin said ONE WORD tonight? 

She doesn't like to talk during tell alls. She's never heard of them. They don't have them in Norway.

Edited by Leilani
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, RealReality said:

The GoFundMe begging is practically writing itself. 

I Googled it and last year's was in July. A week of apparently activating your twin flame was $7777, not including airfare. You do meet your soulmate when you are destined to do so. Not spend 10 grand on some stupid retreat.

I’m way behind you all but wanted to jump on to say a few things. I love Michael’s kids. Max looks like a Connecticut kid on a golf course with his plaid plaid pants. The kids have more common sense than all the adults combined. 

I see from previews Angela is still an animal. Natalie is still a psycho. Muesli & Anna still can’t communicate. Sister Emily still seethes with jealousy. Tania is still a the most self-centered bitch on the planet. I truly despise her.!

Edited by nytonc
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Tania looks like the type that will have at least 5 husbands in her lifetime.

Or 3 husbands and a wife...because she has to explorrrrrre what committment means...and she's extra extra...

• LOL 4
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Dance4Life said:

We missed a bunch of stuff.....because, Michael and Juliana brought out Sarah and the  kids to avoid talking about her......*International model* career! 

I could not find a single pic of this successful, international model on the web, yet she was able to buy her family a house in Brazil. I wonder if she is a model like Bryson's grammy is an actress?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3