Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, kendi said:

Why is Sarah at the Tell-All?? She needs to go away

Desperate attention seeking hangar on.  Her new husband isn't famous enough to qualify for marriage bootcamp hip hop edition, so she is reduced to this. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Leilani said:

Two scenes tonight with the ex-wife  and no scenes with Julianna...I'm sure Julianna will love that.

I bet she photobombed all the wedding photos too!!

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

I think we should all get matching finger tattoos to celebrate our eternal snark bond.

But on the middle finger, right?

• LOL 9
  • Love 7

The preview for the tell-all totally eclipsed what I felt was the sweetness of Robert and Anny's wedding. Bryson was so cute saying how happy his daddy was. I knew that all of the second thoughts stuff was fake. Leading up to that moment where he said I can't do this right now. It was all just for TV. But the two of them talking about having kids and Robert saying she wants to have a whole NBA team cracked me up. I also found Tania's & Syngin's vows to be very sweet. I don't have an issue with tattoos instead of rings per se, but I do have an issue with making people sit and watch you get your tattoos. But it was appropriately self-indulgent for Tania's wedding.

Edited by FrancescaFiore
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Oh no, Angela needs someone in Nigeria with her! Too bad she doesn't have a camera crew and producer following her around...

Didn’t a cast member get bamboozled into going to Nigeria with her? 

Edited by iwasish
  • Useful 2