Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Now I'm not sure if it was Sean's mother but somebody from My 600 Pound Life she looks like. I will be Googling later.

yes, I think that's it.  They both resemble my statistics professor from college although she was probably at least 100 pounds or more lighter.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, iwasish said:

His fault for stirring the kid up with constantly talking about Anny.

That bothers me, he's just like Tiff and Ronald with Daniel.   I bet he puts his son's interest in front of his own---NOT.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Wait, Robert didn’t buy a bed for Bryson? He’s letting a stranger sleep in bed with his kid?

What is wrong with these people!?!? 

Omg.....sharing a bed, sharing a bed with a stranger, no bedtime routine, just turn on the tv and let the Ninja turtles do the work!  Now he is kicking his dad?

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
Just now, shockermolar said:

Just me or does he seem WAY more pissed or worried than she does?

Well, she owns a new car. So she’s ahead of the game already. Also, It will be a lot easier for her to find another rich guy than for him to find another model gf.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

I seriously don't understand the problem with Juliana and the visa. Apparently a Brazilian passport generally lets one travel vis free to many countries in he EU and South America. The US requires a visa, but it shouldn't be this difficult to obtain, unless there's an issue with background

• Love 8

Miss Golddigger does seem to have a practical side;  I am sure if she doesn't get the VISA she will find another rich dude.  And he can find another non-American working on a yacht so he can stay on teevee.  

Good night til next time, if there is a next time.

• Love 10