Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, hisbunkie said:

Is Jesse taking lunch to go?  The brown bag he is leaving with, he did not come in with. 

It’s one piece of pizza like Danielle walked off with.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Excuse me sir but I am Darcey's age... that means I'm young enough to snag a hot 20 something!

Just don’t compare him to Douglas Fairbanks.

• LOL 2
59 minutes ago, iwasish said:

The blonde with the moles on next season. She looks very familiar. She’s either a commercial actress or she’s been on another reality show. 

She looks like the gummy girl who went to Spain (forgot her name). 

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Jane Russell used to do Cross My Heart commercials so that was the context. So save your dissing.

I’m just kidding I am older than you.

• Love 1

No offence to all my lovely American friends and family but I would take the whole lot of foreigners  over the locals who seem to epitomize the cliche term”ugly American”. Everywhere there is a crashing sound as glass houses splinter everywhere. These judgemental morons are truly delusional.

• Love 2

3 hours, with an hour spent on reactions to Grangela taking down everyone in the Green Room defending Jesse.

The 20 minutes or so with Maria was pretty good, but her package where she is saying she of course talks with other men...I think went over Caesar's head.  Even though his first question was "are you seeing someone else" and she says "no" is just all the same twisted bs she has used for years, as she plays all the suckers.    "No" because she is waiting for the right Million Dollar US man.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, poeticlicensed said:

Caesar is a terrible actor. I believe we are being frauded by Caesar and Maria. 

100 percent. And TLC. Sure, they just managed to track her down and film her and her friends all over Ukraine.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, charmed1 said:

No. I can’t lose you. I’ve come too far. I’ve given up everything to snark with you. I feel like we have a connection.

You need to work on yourself, babe. 

6 hours ago, tvrox said:

We may all have to call in sick tomorrow...

Sigh. I called in sick last Tuesday. Recurring stomach bugs on Tuesdays will certainly look suspicious to my boss, even though she is the kindest of women.

6 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Gotta admire Maria’s grift. Caesar was like her personal ATM for years.

And he wasn't the only one. She's probably got a dozen on a string. Dummies like Caesar who send money and she doesn't have to see in person. She has a few more high dollar sugar daddies for luxe vacations. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Julyolo said:

Hello fellow snarkers! I'm going to see how this goes, but with the time change it may be brutal......

At least it's not three hours this time.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Hi everybody.

So far I like the bee people and Syngin the cute guy with the floppy hair. But knowing this show they will end up irritating me before too long. 

On 10/29/2019 at 12:32 AM, Spike said:

I’m just kidding I am older than you

After the 4 hour viewing marathon last week I was ready to go full Angela on you "I am not your elder!!!" 😉

• LOL 4
  • Love 1