Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, HappyDancex2 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  Corey telling Aladin he was using Laura for money?   HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

self awareness where art thee?

I mean Evileen goes on to spell it the fuck out for him too!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Maybe the Skipper and Aladin should have spent some time discussing expectations before they married.   And Skipper, you made the move over to Qatar so in Rome you need to act like a Roman especially when married to a Roman.   Did you really expect a lot of freedom when you married him?   Well, I guess you did.  

I have no problem texting or leaving a note for Mr Twopper if I go out while he is also out;  he does the same for me.   We respect one another.

Avery, are you paying attention?

This was a waste as far as Jenny goes.

I hate that I have to get up at 5:15 so good night all.   Til next time, if there is a next time  (and there better be a next time with Jenny and Sumit.   Please remove Evelyn and Corey from my tv stat.  

• Love 20
Just now, CSunshine76 said:

They are going to bring Daniel into this shit show? That’s a new low TLC. Leave the poor children alone, it’s bad enough his Mother brought him into this situation. 

But now he has to be on to parrot whatever lines Tiffany has fed him and Tiffany can show us haters what a good mom she is and how the Anger God is a good dad....

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, CSunshine76 said:

They are going to bring Daniel into this shit show? That’s a new low TLC. Leave the poor children alone, it’s bad enough his Mother brought him into this situation. 

I'll be muting my volume when Extra Daniel makes an appearance.  

No one ever taught that kid "indoor voice."  

• LOL 6
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Aladin found out the Skipper is not rich like he must have thought. 

Why did the money run out? Why was her pension cut? What would her financial situation be like if she stayed in Florida?  Does Liam realize his mother cannot support him?

Why don't these people figure out they are broke before they decide to try to buy a mate?

Why are we talking about sex toys? They litterally have been around since the year one, this is not a new trend and how could Laura really be surprised that a Middle Eastern man was not down with it.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I wonder if the skipper has a beautiful uterus like Big Ang?

I wonder if Jihoon's Super Sperm could bring Angie's pickled egg back to life.

Edited by Bryce Lynch
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 17
  • Love 2
Just now, Persnickety1 said:

LIAR!!!  GET OUT OF MY LIFE!!!!

I can only hope she shrieks out "CUT IT ON THE BIAS!!!!!!"

"I know how to do it! I used to work in a restaurant!"

• LOL 3
  • Love 2