Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Julyolo said:

Tim deliberately wanted to start chaos with the ring. When she asked him where he bought it, all he had to do is say the name of the store. He didn't have to go all into the detail he bought it for someone else first. He has no game for sure.

He probably wanted the fight so she wouldn't want to have sex.

Later he will give her make up couples mani pedis.

• Love 13
12 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Did Jenny get a ring!? I thought she did.

Jeniffer got a ring!! Veronica got a ring! 

Jenny never got a ring...

Jenny is the Red Buttons of rings !!!!!

• Love 3

As a sixty something female, let me say something about sex and having sex. Sex is like cheesecake. All cheesecake is tasty. There is good cheesecake and there is fabulous cheesecake.  Never bad cheesecake. 

Tim is letting you know he’s not a cheesecake person. Doesn’t mean anything about you other than he’s just not a cheesecake lover.   He may like cheese and he may like cake. But you will not make him a cheesecake lover. Ever.
Move on Jeniffer because you’ll come to hate Tim and cheesecake.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 18
Just now, HappyDancex2 said:

I thought teem and jennifferrr were going to be "typical" espicy couple with man Ferrari but they've turned out to be surprising with teem's lack of sexual.....sexual.....well lack of anything sexual so far

He is compensating with those guns he makes

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

Zucchini was staring at that ring wishing she had her jeweler’s loupe with her.

One of my MIL's used to carry one around with her and demand to see my diamond, lol. She was always ready to buy more jewelry on the spot.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Brooklynista said:

Which head? This is perfect for the little head. It gets to stay safely in his pants.

Tim's penis telescoped and crawled up into his abdomen as soon as Jennifer started calling him a puss...it won't come down and let him pee naturally until he is back in the good ol' U...S..of ..A.....

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
Just now, hisbunkie said:

As a sixty something female, let me say something about sex and having sex. Sex is like cheesecake. All cheesecake is tasty. There is good cheesecake and there is fabulous cheesecake.  Never bad cheesecake. 

Thanks for reminding me. I got to take the cheesecake out of the freezer.

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
Just now, hisbunkie said:

Tim is letting you know he’s not a cheesecake person. Doesn’t mean anything about you other than he’s just not a cheesecake lover.   He may like cheese and he may like cake. But you will not make him a cheesecake lover. Ever.

I’m hungry now. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

Need this on a pillow. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
13 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

This is why I always give side eye when someone says “it’s producer driven”. I don’t believe it. No producer can make this shit up. 

I was a Mental Health professional all of my career. The situations I witnessed and dealt with were sometimes too much for “regular “ people to believe. My colleagues and I would often comment how no one would believe the issues we heard on a daily basis. 

DITTO!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I could hang with Tim. Who the heck wants to wrestle bulls and jumping off buildings when you could go shopping and have a spa day?! 

Oh I’m sure he’s fun to hang out with if you aren’t trying to date him. Maybe thats why he and his ex are so close. 

• Love 7
Just now, brillia79 said:

But they aren’t exclusive. Darcy just conjured this relationship up in her head. And Tim likes thinking he looks like Hugh Grant on a reality tv show.

He fancies himself more like Colin Firth...my ass.....

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7