Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, HappyDancex2 said:

Why does Avery's mom continue to throw up roadblocks that she knows will have no effect on Avery?  

I know its hard but she needs to shut up and let Avery make the mistake. Everytime she says something like I'll flip out of you have a baby in Syria, dum dum Avery stiffens in her resolve to do the exact opposite of what her mom says. 

• Love 13

So Darcey is (now) crying (again) because Tom is dancing with other women at a salsa club (kinda) because she doesn't salsa and only wants to grind (weird at a salsa club unless it's legit bachata lol).   Her insecurity is EXHAUSTING.

How she functions IRL is mind boggling.   Who is this tragic?

• Love 19
1 minute ago, Brooklynista said:

How much can Avery do without Teri's money? Let her sponsor her own marriage and figure out her own passage to Syria. Why are they even discussing it?

I think Avery has a job. Teri said "what about your job??"

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

I'm looking forward to these two "exploring" Syria  followed by a  camera crew.

Wait til she trots over to the local drugstore for some lipstick and a bomb goes off. She’ll be on the phone ( if she can get a signal) to mommy begging for her help pretty damn fast. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Brooklynista said:

How much can Avery do without Teri's money? Let her sponsor her own marriage and figure out her own passage to Syria. Why are they even discussing it?

"A good life to you kid. You's married now, you're off my payroll."

Yes but now Teri is all wound up about getting Omar here so the brat won't go to Syria so she's vowed to help on the spousal Visa. Which is probably what Avery wanted all along...

• Love 9
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

I know its hard but she needs to shut up and let Avery make the mistake. Everytime she says something like I'll flip out of you have a baby in Syria, dum dum Avery stiffens in her resolve to do the exact opposite of what her mom says. 

Avery’s mother needs to read up on ‘reverse psychology’.  

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Sir, unattended bags in the airport will be seized and searched for explosives.

Hope I don't traumatize you all, but last time I left Seattle, the air attendant got on the plane and started waving around a backpack that someone had left in the boarding area. She asked everybody if it was theirs. It wasn't so she took it back off. Unnerving to say the least.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, itsadryheat said:

I'm looking forward to these two "exploring" Syria  followed by a  camera crew.

Good luck getting a camera crew to go to Syria.  Especially now that the U.S. has pulled out.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, greekmom said:

At that point you wonder why they don't want to take the relationship to that level and maybe they are struggling with their sexuality.

Or they are struggling with the relationship and the person. 
Doubt means don’t. 

i give Tim a lot of credit for not just jumping into bed with this girl. She obviously has little respect for him. Sees him as a weak pussy. Imagine what she’s going to be like when the newness of the relationship wears off. 

I wonder what we would be saying if the genders were reversed. Imagine Tim making snide remarks about Jeniffer for not being as feminine as he expects. Calling her a dyke, expecting her to know how to cook and clean and iron and sew?  There would be a revolt on this board. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 11

Someone get Alkilini another pair of earring. 

Avery is a mess--just a mini me of her mother.   I think her conversion was just so she would be seen as exotic among her friends and fam.   Just a way to stand out. 

• Love 15
5 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

So I worked with an Irish guy named St. John, pronounced ‘syngin’.   I think TLC needs to find better caption writers LOL.  

Absolutely! Unless his mother was not too well lettered, lol.

• Love 2

Tom is doing the hokey pokey with his regular square dance partners  to show off to America and showcase his Fame Ho-ness on this basic cable show

Darcey is just a lump Tom has to push around while she teeters on her heels as her eyes well up from yet another insecurity.....they are piling up like cords of firewood....

• LOL 1
  • Love 7