Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

OMG, I cannot listen to Benjamin’s voice anymore. He sounds like a combination of Bill Lumbergh and Beavis & Butthead’s teacher. It’s like nasally and droned at the same time. Especially when he was sitting there lecturing her about the dangers of alcohol. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

They seem very comfortable together and to really enjoy each other's company. I like them on Pillow Talk. I think we were sold a bill of goods on their story. 

They are one of the few couples who have bettered themselves after being on the show. Apparently they live in the southwest and have a real place to live now. They make appearances in conjunction with the show. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

80 bucks for groceries and 125 for a wife? Sounds like a deal.

Does this fool realize what he's going to have to spend before Akinyi arrives in Arizona?

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Ben is full of shit. He wants to be engaged but he's not sure he wants to marry her? Newsflash! if you want to be engaged you want to get married! He's just mad because he's not calling the shots. He thought he gallop in as the Great White American Savior, rescuing his "Hot Chocolate" from her life of poverty and deprivation. And that everyone in her family would be enthusiastic about this. Now he's catching on that Akinyi is an actual person. He's a dick 

• Useful 1
  • Love 22
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

OMG, I cannot listen to Benjamin’s voice anymore. He sounds like a combination of Bill Lumbergh and Beavis & Butthead’s teacher. It’s like nasally and droned at the same time. Especially when he was sitting there lecturing her about the dangers of alcohol. 

I detest him. He's smug and ignorant and an ugly American.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I thought it would be boring when I heard Darcey was coming back but her story line has been interesting.

Better than the rest. I can't wait for her to cry at Tom's sister.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

No wonder she tried to drink all those margaritas.     I find it helps.   Not that his speaking is less irritation;  it is that I don't really care anymore.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, blubld43 said:

Does this fool realize what he's going to have to spend before Akinyi arrives in Arizona?

K1 costs are gonna cut into his twinkie and wish sandwich grocery budget severely.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Again another one with zero cultural knowledge. Wikipedia isn’t that hard Ben, just type in marriage customs Kenya 

His correcting her pronunciation of "zebra" was telling. No respect for another country, its people, their customs, or even the way they name animals native to their country.

• Useful 2
  • Love 10
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Darcy, desperation is not in fashion.

But there seems to be a  surplus of it on these shows----Jenny, Avery, Darcy.   Plus Angie's desperation for an egg and egg toter.   

• LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ben is full of shit. He wants to be engaged but he's not sure he wants to marry her? Newsflash! if you want to be engaged you want to get married! He's just mad because he's not calling the shots. He thought he gallop in as the Great White American Savior, rescuing his "Hot Chocolate" from her life of poverty and deprivation. And that everyone in her family would be enthusiastic about this. Now he's catching on that Akinyi is an actual person. He's a dick 

Oh, you mean you didn’t love his “I can’t marry a drunk, she might hurt my kid” speech from last week after Akenyi had a couple drinks while his kid was in the other side of the world?

Now we know why his first wife left him. Well... it’s confirmed what we already knew.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I don't get any of that from watching Ben.

• Love 2