Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Straycat80 said:

Can’t Jesse just call Darcy and break up with her? Why come all the way back to the U.S. to do that? Apparently TLC is footing the bill for this drama. 

Free refills?

The Little Couple! I haven’t seen that show in so long. Look how much the kids have grown! Aww.

• Love 5

Marta: "My faith means a lot to me."

Hmm. Twelve years of Catholic school. Toyed with being a nun (like begging my parents to let me go to a 'pre-nun' school at 14). Worked at a Catholic university. Nowhere in that whole experience did anyone say that stripping was an appropriate profession.

And, your faith can't mean too much because your daughter doesn't know what modest means. She should have learned that from you, mom.  I belong to another religion now, one which fosters modest dress and behavior. The young girls know what that means. And yes, you can be stylish and modest.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, PityFree said:

How long can a stripper’s career last? she’s 30 and already had two kids. Unless she wants to be a strip club DJ, I think she’d better look into another industry.

I’m sure that’s why she is looking to snag a hottie from Algeria.  

• Love 2
Just now, Chickabiddy said:

Me and Karine.

Me and Melissa.

Me and Hazel 

ugh, it’s like  I am watching the slow but relentless deterioration of the English language in real time. I weep for the future.

Oh, and Angela is gross...just gross. 

I didn’t realize I was in a college English class.

Interesting that Michael speaks English better than a lot of the Americans.

• Love 4

LOL, Michael: If Angela doesn't marry him he lost all the time he spent scamming her and his ticket to America.

I'm wondering if Karine's mother's "my daughter is suffering" means that she's having a nervous breakdown or something and we've been led to speculate that it has something to do with a pregnancy. 

• Love 2
Just now, RichiesOlderBro said:

I’m sure that’s why she is looking to snag a hottie from Algeria.  

Why go all the way to Algeria? You’d think she could meet a man here. Like at work, for starters. She probably meets more men than most gals, thanks to her line of work.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, aliya said:

Marta: "My faith means a lot to me."

Hmm. Twelve years of Catholic school. Toyed with being a nun (like begging my parents to let me go to a 'pre-nun' school at 14). Worked at a Catholic university. Nowhere in that whole experience did anyone say that stripping was an appropriate profession.

And, your faith can't mean too much because your daughter doesn't know what modest means. She should have learned that from you, mom.  I belong to another religion now, one which fosters modest dress and behavior. The young girls know what that means. And yes, you can be stylish and modest.

Maybe she was molested by a Catholic priest. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, PeaceLily2 said:

Wow!  Angela is looking OLD.  She can’t be 52.

I just turned 53 and I feel like frickin' a super model next to her. I think Michael would actually like me.

Edited by libgirl2
  • Love 9
Just now, AussieBabe said:

There's NO way in hell Angela is only 52. It's just not possible.

I was thinking that too, but it is possible.  If you look at photos of people years ago they looked like they were 50 when they were 30.  That's what happens when the sun damages your skin and you don't take care of yourself (and eat a crappy diet). 

• Love 1
Just now, iwasish said:

I have too much invested in their relationship drama to have it end with phone call. I need closure. And tears. And petty arguments. 

And "babe"s.  Plus at least one walk out and one edited end of episode that makes clear they are done for good, followed by a different version in the next episode.

• Love 1