Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, greekmom said:

Tom's a fucking liar. He wouldn't have proposed in the Canaries.

Agreed.  When I heard that, I thought 'Oh dangle that carrot, Tom'  He knows she's desperate for a proposal.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10

I’m Team Tom on this trip thing. The idea was for Darcey and Tom get to know each other. There is no romance in driving around with another couple going to a flea market. 

Going somewhere warm and beachy would be more appropriate..

• Love 21
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Drat, I have a dentist appt early so I need to go to bed before Pillow Talk.  I hope they get to watch the part about Avery's wedding.  

yeah, sure.   Tell yourself that , Avery.  Really,  there is no way I believe that for your entire life you have wanted to have your wedding in a Muslim country with only your mom present to someone you have only spent a few days with in person.    I can't believe she said that with a straight face.

While sitting in plastic outdoor chairs and dressed like Obi-Wan.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Ellie Godfrey said:

He wants to punish her for dragging him to fucking Albania to watch her and Stacey have a pissing contest.

Albania costed a fraction of the price of the Canaries and it's still pretty.

But yeah, the pissing contest with her and Stacey was a damper.

• Love 3

Darcy ....go home to your daughters.

stop dick chasing internationally!  

I knew she was going to find a way to get her sister more scenes on the show this season.

ya see!

NO Proposal! 

Yall 2 together.....scare away all the men! 

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

YSL commercial. Darcy must be impressed! Normally it's that brat from Care.com

Why don’t I get the fun stuff? It’s all depression meds and Cheerios commercials over here.

Edited by charmed1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Darcey is an emotional basket case, she doesn't get that the way she acts repels men instead of attracts them.

I have a colleague similar to Darcey. She’s exhausting. Desperately wanted to get married. She met, married, had a baby and divorced in less than three years. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Tom's a fucking liar. He wouldn't have proposed in the Canaries.

She deserves it. She’s selfish, rude and inconsiderate. Now she’s going to cry and have a few drinks, probably drunk dial Jesse. I would have dumped her ass in the street while she was looking for shoes to wear so she wouldn’t be “shorter”than her fucking twin sister. 

She doesn’t really care who she marries as long as he’s breathing and preferably “foreign”. 

• Love 19