Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Ijustwantsomechips said:

I’m really starting to think Aladdin is gay, and that’s his end game.  To come to america and live freely as a gay man.  It would explain the mediocre jiggy jiggy.  

Hmm, a la Jonathan Plummer, The Prime Minister of Love Rats? If Aladdin is following Jonathan’s example, he will definitely be sitting pretty. Dude had an entire book and movie written about him. Had Taye Diggs portraying him and everything. Now he’s living his best life with his husband ha ha ha. 

• Love 1

Liam was never going to give Aladin a chance;   maybe his refusal to attend the wedding is being egged on by TLC.   I think Liam is probably right about Aladin having ulterior motives, but he is truly acting like a real jerk.   So he came all the way to Tunisia to not attend the wedding.  What a jerk.   It would be kinder for him to just stay home.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Ok any theories on why Sumit is taken by the police?  And I am not looking forward to the pregnant chick threatening to once again pack up and leave South Africa ( which you know is coming after she visits hospitals)...

I think that the guy with Sumbitch is a cab driver.

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

Liam was never going to give Aladin a chance;   maybe his refusal to attend the wedding is being egged on by TLC.   I think Liam is probably right about Aladin having ulterior motives, but he is truly acting like a real jerk.   So he came all the way to Tunisia to not attend the wedding.  What a jerk.   It would be kinder for him to just stay home.

Liam is acting like a dick. Aladin may have ulterior motives but he's been kind to Laura. Even though she's been less than kind to him. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Christina said:

Laura has two or three other kids who have refused to be on the show or discussed. Liam may be being a dick to Laura, but it sounds like this is a regular occurrence in his life and he's sick of it. 

There are rumors that Aladin has an old social media account where he says he is bisexual. I think that some thought his photos were used and it wasn't actually him, but others are convinced. So, getting to move to Canada is probably his plan.

I am seriously thinking that Laura is Aladin's beard and he is desperate to have a baby to show his family that he's not gay. Why he picked someone post menopausal I am chalking up to his ignorance of women's reproductive system.

• Useful 5
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

I can say I honestly forgot about Corey ... lol

I can unload my dishwasher now - I find Cory boring, and I lost my dad young, and my FIL died a bit back, so.....no thanks on the dad dying talk.   Sorry on the loss but I will check back in a few.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I am seriously thinking that Laura is Aladin's beard and he is desperate to have a baby to show his family that he's not gay. Why he picked someone post menopausal I am chalking up to his ignorance of women's reproductive system.

I bet they don’t teach sex education in Tunisia.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 7:46 PM, Julyolo said:

Also remains unmarried and tells you how to have a good relationships, and childless as she tells you how to raise your kids. 

I always miss the live chats, but I'm trying to catch up.  I'm not an Oprah fan by any means, but I don't agree with this and as someone who is single and has no kids, I think my opinions are as valid as anyone else's.  It's not like we never interacted with a kid before.  And compared to the 90DF chuckleheads, I'm a relationship genius.  (Admittedly it's a low bar.)  Oprah also has a longtime partner, and you don't need to be married to have a valid relationship.  Rant over, now I need to get home from work so that I can see tonight's shitshow.

• Love 5