Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Bunnyette said:

Jenny’s daughter looks just plain fed up with her.

I loved it when she told Jenny quote: " you can stand up for yourself." Like Jenny either needed to have that explained to her, or be given permission. The struggle is real with this Jenny.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

So there is an ad on TLC telling me to change channels to watch some show about the Brady Bunch?

Will we learn Sumit's secret before 10 pm?   I want to see Jen come back to India and "kick his ass" since Jenny seems incapable of doing it herself.

Will we learn Jihoon's secret before 10 pm? 

Will Liam and Aladin be rude to each other? 

So many questions, so many secrets, so little time.

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Twopper said:

So there is an ad on TLC telling me to change channels to watch some show about the Brady Bunch?

Will we learn Sumit's secret before 10 pm?   I want to see Jen come back to India and "kick his ass" since Jenny seems incapable of doing it herself.

Will we learn Jihoon's secret before 10 pm? 

Will Liam and Aladin be rude to each other? 

So many questions, so many secrets, so little time.

The answer to these questions...and more

I'm having flashbacks to "Soap."

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ack! Cold shoulder spotting.

I've never understood the cold shoulder style.. which I guess officially makes me old. 😛

I think i would have said jiggy-jiggy to refer to sex as a teenager.  But not as an adult.

• Love 3