Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

I’m in my 60’s. Yes! In America. Ask your Catholic grandparents (more like great grandparents). Girls would go into the convent after the 8th grade. 

Dont want to go off topic.  

They were called postulants.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
Just now, PityFree said:

The teddy bear that Tim gave her little girl looks a little bit rough I suspect it’s a used teddy bear.

It still had the tag on its ear. Perhaps it came from the Dollar Store. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

I’m in my 60’s. Yes! In America. Ask your Catholic grandparents (more like great grandparents). Girls would go into the convent after the 8th grade. 

Dont want to go off topic.  

Or if they got pregnant

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Tim is very boring. I don't give a fuck what his "secret" is. They all have a "secret" and it always turns out to be a huge anticlimax. Retire this trope, please, 90F writers. Retire it, and the "will he or won't he?" be there at the airport. 

• Love 18
Just now, pandaindisguise said:

How did he get that bear on the plane.  It would have needed its own seat.

Oh shit, is he the arsehole who is shoving giant things in the overhead so people can't put their carry-ons in??  😞

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
On 8/18/2019 at 10:02 PM, poeticlicensed said:

I love these stupid American women who decide that telling them what they can wear is a bridge too far.

I’ve been at the Vatican on several occasions and watched grown men have huge meltdowns because they cannot enter St Peters wearing shorts. Meltdowns I tell ya. 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, PityFree said:

The teddy bear that Tim gave her little girl looks a little bit rough I suspect it’s a used teddy bear.

It's a jumbo Gund- probably a good $75. 

Money well spent!

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
Just now, JennyMominFL said:

Or if they got pregnant

Yes!  This is more like it!

I went to all Catholic Schools.  

Our nuns were so cool.  They made it seem like a lot of fun.  They were independent and a lot of them were young.  Some even had their own apartments.

I know they have more traditional convents.....but, this is not what I know!  

Yea.....none of the nuns tried to recruit us, either.  

• Useful 1
Just now, hisbunkie said:

I’ve been at the Vatican on several occasions and watched grown men have huge meltdowns because they cannot enter St Peters wearing shorts. Meltdowns I tell ya. 

That's why all the vendors selling scarves hang out outside the Vatican. I saw a woman woman once fashion an entire outfit over her short shorts and tank top.

• Love 4

Damn, Darcey.  First night with a new guy and you have to be hauled drunk into bed?  I simply can’t imagine why she keeps striking out with all of these men.  It’s a real mystery.

P.S. You need to get some help, boo.  

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

What generation are you?  14!!!!!!

Is this in America????

You never saw “THE TROUBLE WITH ANGELS”? 

They go to like a Catholic boarding school, pretty heavy on the religion, and it’s kind of recruiting for future nuns. Some graduate and leave, some stay on as novice nuns. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4