Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Caesar seems like a decent guy, but a little "slow".  I believe he is being catfished.  He is going to send what's her name thousands to buy a ticket to Mexico and at the last minute, she is going to have a family emergency and will not be able to go. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh she will. Did you see her expression when he started waffling about helping her dad on the farm? Pure ice. She'll have him dancing to her tune in no time. 

Maybe he can ask Pole to share some pointers.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

I like Tim,  I'm not sure why. 

Because, he is acting.  I think he wants to promote his gun business on the show.  

The Ukraine Maria is also real.  TLC just does this stuff to bring out the drama.

They did the same with Melissa from Colombia .....lots of sex-bot like filters.....and she was real. Melissa was just scamming money from guys online to buy plastic surgery....so, she didn’t want to be on the show.

• Love 4

Oh she will. Did you see her expression when he started waffling about helping her dad on the farm? Pure ice. She'll have him dancing to her tune in no time. 

I bet he runs like Paul!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

So many secrets on this show.  I predict Muslim girls secret is that the fiancé is really Tunisian, not Syrian. 

Bets on who's secret is better

• Love 1

I guess she only photographs/videos from the good side of her face. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I can’t stand Caesar.  I bet he wouldn’t do this much for a brown skinned black American woman.

He would do it for a brown skinned  black Nigerian princess.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I think Avery is not going to Lebanon after all, but someplace much more dangerous. 

Lebanon is very dangerous.  Bombings start all the time without notice.  Travel there is very unreliable. 

This is is why I said....why not Jordan?  This is where we go and day travel to Lebanon when there is no bombing.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

I can’t snark on Avery.  This is a child.  She’s still in the stage where she’s trying different personae on for size to see what kind of person she wants to be.  This is sad to watch.  

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • Love 7

Veronica is the worst kind of EX, doesn't want to marry Tim but doesn't want him to marry anyone else either. She seems like a bit of a witch....get a life. Many people that are no longer together share children and no you are not a 'family' you share a child.

• Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh Avery. She is so young. She is so naive. She has some notion that going to war torn Syria is romantic. I'm shaking my head so hard I'm afraid it will fall right off. 

She loves the idea of being so unique and fighting for the cause.  A cause that doesn't apply to her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
Just now, HappyDancex2 said:

But he's almost an oral surgeon.  And he has to finish college.  

Yes! Lol!  He’s a practicing dentist who still has to finish college!  OMG she is so dumb.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Lebanon is very dangerous.  Bombings start all the time without notice.  Travel there is very unreliable. 

This is is why I said....why not Jordan?  This is where we go and day travel to Lebanon when there is no bombing.

I agree that Jordan would be even better but Lebanon is still safer than Syria

• Love 4