Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

What, Chantel's parents want to fly down to the DR and throw down? Mama Chantel is taking off her rings right now! 

Chantel is an idiot. She calls her parents, she teases with this "its all a setup" shit, then gets the vapors and says she doesn't want to talk about it. YOU ARE ALREADY TALKING ABOUT IT. Gawd she is dumb and obtuse and an idiot. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

Chantel is as bad as Libby.  Don’t talk to your family about how fucked up your husband is and then get mad when they agree with you.

It's why their marriages fail, they can't put their spouses first

• Love 7
Just now, Ellie Godfrey said:

I'll pay for them to stay at the hotel where Americans are croaking.

Just now, Brooklynista said:

Good.  I hope they hit the mini- bar as soon as they get there.

You two are wicked. I like that in a person. Come on over here and sit with me. I have wine. And a fresh baked lemon poppyseed cake with lemon buttercream. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 13
6 minutes ago, PityFree said:

Pao, you have to let Russ handle the kid his own way or you’re never going to get any help with the kid.

I hope Russ brings his mom to Miami. They can all fight over the kid.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, PityFree said:

And now everybody’s going to the Dominican Republic!

Pedro's mum is going to beat them up too!

Edited by endure
  • LOL 3

Trashley knew 3 days into the marriage Jay was cheating. I wish these shows would be sent to immigration and let them see what kind of fuckery these couples are up to. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

I’m behind, because the only way I can get through the 2 hours is to have the ability to fast forward lol. When Chantel was talking in her slow, lock jaw manner with Obed and she asked “who” when he said it was a setup, Chantel managed to make “who” a long drawn out 4 syllable word. 

She is beyond annoying for a zillion reasons. 

• Love 6
36 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Her mother is even worse! Sometimes she actually appears to be reading the script. Such great acting, this spin off show should be Emmy worthy. 

That may be how she manages to speak Spanish.  Cue cards. 

• LOL 2

Dear Andrei’s Dad,

First impressions last a lifetime and I’m so sorry your first impression of American cuisine is Johnny Rockets. I would’ve eaten it with utensils too.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
51 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:
54 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Ashley needs a friend in this her time of need?? 

Is this the friend who rides the scooter? Because that is worth staying tuned for.

Scooter Girl was “Natalie.” This friend is “Destiny.” Ashley went to NYC with Destiny and Brandi (her tattooed friend with the fried blonde hair.)  

• Useful 2
  • Love 1