Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I think I missed part of Andddrrrrreeiiii’s plan. What the hell?

One of dad’s flights got delayed, so Andreiiiii had to fly to NY to bring him to FL. 

I know, it doesn’t make sense. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Yes, mind your business and let the scam go on.

But where is the scam?? They've been married 3yrs now,  he's working 2 jobs and he's still eating the shit Chantel's family shovels at him. This has got to be the worst hustle ever.

• LOL 5
  • Love 16
21 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Obed is so loving being on TV, his thirst is coming off my set in waves. 

Jesus, Obed, make it up, like you're making everything else up. 

Nicole is so powerful she broke up Obed and his boyfriend!!!!  And everyone was saying she had the hots for her brother.  

• Love 3
Just now, DropTheSoap said:

One of dad’s flights got delayed, so Andreiiiii had to fly to NY to bring him to FL. 

Such a waste of much needed money.  That’s what phones are for.

• Love 3
Just now, DropTheSoap said:

Unless they are actually working for the Russian mob.  

Opps, forgot that Andrieee doesn’t work for anyone.  

• LOL 8

I guess I’m wondering why Pedro’s family are so ugly to Chantel if they want to keep the money coming. Pedro can’t support himself and send money with Chantel contributing to living expenses can he? I would think they’d play nice if the whole thing is a ruse, but I’m not willing to dismiss Obed’s revelation unless it was a producer set-up. 

I liked watching the home birth. She was a champ. The transition stage and birth are intense. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, talktoomuch said:

I don't care about Pao choosing to have a home birth or a birth anywhere she wants to. I just didn't want to see it. Especially with her being stark naked and the room being dark, the doula holidng a flashlight. It was just a lot.

I’m confused because it looked highly edited to me.  It was over in less than ten minutes.

• Love 1

"I don't want the police to be called again."  Oh my god this twerpy asshole. What a terrible excuse for a man. Let's turn this into a drinking game and every time he calls the cops on his wife take a shot.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
57 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:
58 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

I gotta hand it to Chantel, her makeup looks perfect for just having woken up.  

It looks like a mask! I wonder what Loren will think of it.

I predict Loren will say Chantel “looks so pretty”, Darcey and Stacey will think it’s fabulous and Dean will just act like an idiot. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I don’t get what was wrong with Pao giving birth at home.  Am I missing something?

How did Andreeee afford that ticket?  TLC?

Probably Libby's Dad paid.....he is their bank

• Love 1

Mama Chantel to Chantel “ They were  running a business to find a stupid American to marry Pedro”.  “ And that stupid American was you”

Mystery solved. Chantel is stupid and has ugly hair. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
Just now, magemaud said:

I predict Loren will say Chantel “looks so pretty”, Darcey and Stacey will think it’s fabulous and Dean will just act like an idiot. 

Dean will drool he loves her

• Love 3
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Colt you got what you deserve. You thought you could buy a foreign blow up sex doll with no needs or wants of her own.

But if you want to see it that way, Larissa got what she deserved too.  She wanted to come to the USA and that was that.

Where is Nicole?

I think Chantel’s hair is pretty, better than either of the Nicole’s.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Colt you got what you deserve. You thought you could buy a foreign blow up sex doll with no needs or wants of her own.

I think if you look up “incel” in a dictionary you’ll see a picture of Coltee. He is a gaslighting mean girl. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
51 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Did we establish Pow lives on the 1st floor?

Yes, when Russ let the midwife and doula in, you could see the parking lot behind them. I think it’s a townhouse with the bedroom upstairs but the pool is set up in the living room. 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Colt is insufferable. And now he's threatening her. What a fucking bastard. Bad choice, Larissa. 

She looks really done with him finally, I'm glad, he is so abusive in the strangest ways

• Love 10
(edited)

I don't  think Pao even likes Russ.  He cannot do anything right.  I would imagine she even critiques his love making skills.  Not sure how he can stand that woman.

Edited by LucyEth
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh boy. Pao is hoping that the baby will help their relationship. Heaven help us all. 

Get to work Axel. Slacker. 

Surprised Roos isn’t mad they missed last year’s tax deduction.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3