Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

(edited)

When the “friend”told Chantel to bring some of her girlfriends to the DR, that should have been a huge red flag.  Chantel is DUMB.

I am surprised people here are still for Pedro, but I think for whatever reason folks hate Chantel.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Why would they want to break up the marriage? 

Right? That makes no sense at all. If they are interested in Pedro getting his citizenship you'd think they'd be nice as pie and keep Chantel and her horrible troglodyte family sweet. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Can’t Chantel’s talking head clip not focus on the top that does not fit and that her girls are almost hanging out?

She wants us to see that she’s figured out how to invest her show cash. 

Sort of like how she just happens to have full makeup when Pedro “just happened” to drop by the hotel first thing in the morning. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
58 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

How did Larissa go through Debbie's stuff while she was in jail? 

When she was looking for money to get her hair done. Debbie was gone already. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, talktoomuch said:

Chantel always sounds like she's reading cue cards.

Her mother is even worse! Sometimes she actually appears to be reading the script. Such great acting, this spin off show should be Emmy worthy. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Jesus, how old is Obed, 13? He's all "I saw Pedro talking to Becky after second period". 

Chantel lamenting about everything seeming "so fake" is comedy GOLD, people. 

Obed and Ashley are the same mental age

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, talktoomuch said:

This scene is too damn much for me. Pao is butt ass nekkid. The baby is bloody. There's sheets on the floor. The midwife is in a side slouch. The doula is holding a flashlight. Too damn much...

I know! 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

At least we know this baby doesn't need a blood test, he looks just like Russ (saw a photo on Instagram). 

Rouss has that generic newborn baby rat look anyway though

• LOL 6
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Not much mess. Unless it was edited out. And Pao looked freshly showered.

That is a great thing about home birth. She can shower, put on her own clothes, and climb into her own bed (which her husband and mother hopefully cleaned up and dressed with fresh sheets while she showered). I'm no fan of Pao but she did well. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, talktoomuch said:

This scene is too damn much for me. Pao is butt ass nekkid. The baby is bloody. There's sheets on the floor. The midwife is in a side slouch. The doula is holding a flashlight. Too damn much...

Huh?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That is a great thing about home birth. She can shower, put on her own clothes, and climb into her own bed (which her husband and mother hopefully cleaned up and dressed with fresh sheets while she showered). I'm no fan of Pao but she did well. 

She did, but she did loose it at the end screaming to get IT out of me. But she did better than me #epidural

2 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

Rouss has that generic newborn baby rat look anyway though

Harvey Milktoast

1 minute ago, endure said:

Harvey Milktoast (Milquetoast)

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Chantel, you are doing quite well in breaking up your marriage yourself.

Right?

Peepee: “Don’t come to the DR.”

CeAir: “I’ll be in the DR tomorrow.”

Peepee: “Be nice to my mother.”

CeAir: “Yo bitch.”

MamaPeepee: “I will cut you.”

Peepee: “Be nice to my sister.”

CeAir: “Yo bitch.”

SisterPeepee: “I will watch my mother cut you.”

CeAir: “Why aren’t you doing everything I tell you to do?”

Peepee: “Peace out.”

CeAir: “Why doesn’t he jump when I say jump?”

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Gigglepuff said:

Wait. Libby doesn't want Andrii to go because she doesn't want to be left alone? Isn't this the same woman who was mad because he gave up trucking? 

I think it's because of further debt she's upset.

• Love 2

I hope that Andrei’s dad says something about Andrei hanging around the house all day and not working. Maybe he can say something about how he is not acting like a real man and supporting his wife and soon-to-be born daughter.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

I don’t get what was wrong with Pao giving birth at home.  Am I missing something?

I have no issue whatsoever with home birth. I was concerned about Pao doing it because she seemed to have a very rosy, romantic notion of what home birth involved. She seemed very ignorant about pregnancy and birth. Just a few weeks before the birth she was waffling about where she would have her baby and seemed very unprepared, caring more about candles and soft music than pain management or potential plan B's. But good on her, she did really well. Birth is messy and noisy and unpredictable. She was a champ. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Larissa looks different.  

No Larissa, Coltee didn’t break your rights when he turned off your phone, he’s paying for it honey.

Coltee needs a bra-ee.

Edited by Neurochick
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
8 minutes ago, Neurochick said:
11 minutes ago, talktoomuch said:

Huh?

I don't care about Pao choosing to have a home birth or a birth anywhere she wants to. I just didn't want to see it. Especially with her being stark naked and the room being dark, the doula holidng a flashlight. It was just a lot.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2