Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Maybe Pao will now see the joys (aka incredible pain) of childbirth. Bet that epidural that she won’t be getting is going to look very attractive when the contractions become unbearable.

Pow is the Earth Mother. She's terrorizing us with her perfect pregnancy and flawless plans to birth this immaculate conception Roos replacement.

• LOL 8
  • Love 7

Every time Libby wants to ask daddy for money I hope and pray he might someday cut her loose to fend for herself and she'll get a taste of the real world when no one is willing to offer up their credit card info on a whim. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, sagittarius sue said:

Andrei's accent sounds like a bad impersonation of a Russian spy.  Boris Badenoff anyone?  It would drive me up the wall!

Wish he would say "where is moose and squirrel"!

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Angry Moldolvian said:

Pao is giving me ptsd. Get to the hospital and get an epidural, esp if the baby is slightly twisted.

Pao is more clueless than Russ, I feel sorry for her Mum

• Love 3
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

I really don't want to see or hear Pao moaning and groaning in pain for the rest of the show.  Soon the screaming and the cursing out of Russ will start.

Please tell me we won't have to endure Libby's labour. 

• Love 4

I don't have an issue with anyone who wants a home birth. But I think if you are going to go that route, you should have educated yourself. Understand the process, realize that its going to hurt, and accept that you will not be in control of anything. Pao is just so clueless. 

• Love 6

Did Libby really go pack that asshole’s bag? Maybe if Libby agreed they should pay, Andrei would start looking for more work or suck it up and admit they can’t survive without her dad unless he mans up. 

He is abusive. No way would I be with someone who talks to me like that. 

Sick of Ashley and Jay, sick of Pedro and Chantel, I guess I’m sick of all of them. 

• Love 7
Just now, For Cereals said:

Does anyone do Mad Men style birth anymore where they knock you out and you wake up to a baby?  That would be my vote.

I’d go a step farther. Wake me when the kid is potty trained.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

Women have been having babies outside of hospitals for a long, long time, so I feel like the home birth itself is not the worst idea ever, but just that she probably underestimated the pain and how easily things could go wrong if they do.

If I ever had to push out a baby I'd get all the drugs I'm allowed. In fact, if there's a service where they could just knock me out and then I wake up to a baby that would be ideal.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

Does anyone do Mad Men style birth anymore where they knock you out and you wake up to a baby?  That would be my vote.

I had so many complications with my son that I had a planned C section with general anesthetic. It was very civilized and I never felt for one moment that I had "missed out" on anything. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

watching the Smothered commercial...what is this trend of applying foundation so thickly so it looks like a mask?

Probably another thing the Kardashians can be blamed for. I have never watched their show yet I know way more about them than I want to.

• Love 2