Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

So you want them to die, really?  I think that’s a bit harsh.  There’s snark and then there’s wanting someone dead.

I would settle for them being trapped in a space-mirror, like the villains in Superman II.  Or maybe being trapped in a lamp for eternity, like the genie in Aladdin.

3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I am afraid, my 13 year old just walked by and remarked that Andrrrei is cute. 😂

I'm afraid your 13-year-old is a lost cause.  Do you want to trap her in a space-mirror or in a genie-lamp?

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Stefan, you are a breath of fresh air. No way is Andddrrrrreeeiii really his son.

I think if daddy stays 2 months he may calm Andrei down. I think right now Andrei feels that it’s Libby and her family against him. He may just need to have his father there to get him back on track. Andrei believes in strong family ties, but I think he’s put off by just how vocal and overly involved Libby and her family are. 

• Love 9
(edited)
13 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Stefan, you are a breath of fresh air. No way is Andddrrrrreeeiii really his son.

I’m going to have to assume Anddrrei’s mother is some 6 ft. 5 lazy she-hulk bouncer, because so far, I’m convinced Keith Carradine is playing the role of a soft spoken foreign dad on a reality show with two twits.

Edited by charmed1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I love my hamburgers loaded with stuff and sometimes you just gotta use a fork and knife or it lands on my shelf (my boobs) when I take a bite 😂

Sometimes I find a piece of lunch in my bra when I put my jammies on at night. One time my doggie kept jumping on my lap and snuffing around the boobs. Yeah... it was a piece of pretzel. 

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Ashley and her friend's time would be better spent getting their roots touched up and their hair conditioned

And new brains.

Ashley’s kids?  Didn’t know they lived with them.

Ashley it IS you.  Why would you go to Jamaica and marry a twenty year old?  Would you marry a twenty year old American man?

Oh, just heard on the news that another American died in the Dominican Republic.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 6
Just now, iwasish said:

Sometimes I find a piece of lunch in my bra when I put my jammies on at night. One time my doggie kept jumping on my lap and snuffing around the boobs. Yeah... it was a piece of pretzel. 

Best post of the night. I’m laughing my ass off. This happened to me too.

• Love 3
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Angry Moldolvian said:

I really hate how they put pillow talk on at 11. Don’t know if I can make it late it. FFS tlc it’s a Sunday night. Put smothered on at 11

Wow that is too late, I'm on the west coast and get it at 8pm, but this starts at 5pm so is a rush to eat etc

Edited by endure
  • Love 3