Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Angry Moldolvian said:
2 minutes ago, endure said:

I think it is criminal what people do to their kids putting them ln these trashy reality shows, media sites etc.  They should be respected more than that by their protectors.

Well at least Trashley got that bit right

But was that really her choice? Or her baby daddy's?

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

corey is delusional....couldn't ask for a better person to spend his life with.....Corey --youhave a really poor opinion of yourself.

• Love 6
Just now, Gigglepuff said:

She hates him and probably didn't think he'd really show up. 

That's what she was hoping.  He is missing a few brain cells for sure

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Dance4Life said:

Not anymore dangerous than allowing some random criminal groom your 7 year old son! 

It looked like Ronald was checking Daniel’s pockets for small change. 

• LOL 4

Corey should test her.  Say that an Uncle died and left him 50K and he wanted to invest it in another business venture.  See if she changes his tune.   FIgure out how to harvest some of his investment out of the bar and then bolt back to America.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, talktoomuch said:

This is just sad and not at all snarky. Unlike May, I don't even think Daniel has a support system. Tiffany's Mom just had an uh-oh baby herself 3 years ago.

I think that Daniel is more vocal than May so that he seems more needy...TIFF and NICOLE are two self centered MOTHERS

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Is Deavan Mormon?

Not practicing going by the sleeveless top she was wearing. Not Mormon modest

1 minute ago, TMI said:

I think that Daniel is more vocal than May so that he seems more needy...TIFF and NICOLE are two self centered MOTHERS

Let me finish that sentence for you two self centred mother....fuckers!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Why is Corey so desperate?  He seems nice, he's attractive, successful.  I bet there are lots of women in the US who would be interested in him.  Evelyn is mean.  

His poor mother.  😕

• Love 7
Just now, steff13 said:

Why is Corey so desperate?  He seems nice, he's attractive, successful.  I bet there are lots of women in the US who would be interested in him.  Evelyn is mean.  

Not now that he has no money and no car. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)
13 minutes ago, iwasish said:

He runs like his pants are down around his ankles.

We can only hope that as he runs away into the woods-jungle that he meets some gun toting neighbors....and there he is with out the bullet proof...diaper bag...and baby carrier.

Edited by TMI
changed fun to gun...
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
Just now, TMI said:

We can only hope that as he runs away into the woods-jungle that he meets some fun toting neighbors....and there he is with out the bullet proof...diaper bag...and baby carrier.

And they bend him over a log....Squeal!! Squeal!!!!

• LOL 4
(edited)
41 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

I think there is something more than that. He seems like a person that had a closed head injury or a stroke. His affect is so blunted.

I actually wondered if he had a traumatic brain injury or oxygen deprived at birth

Edited by endure
  • Love 3
47 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Jihoon's parents "Deaven is a whore."

You're only saying that because it's true.

And that demon spawn of hers........in 2 days a my place,  that red-headed demon would have a fanny the same color of her hair. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, iwasish said:

And they bend him over a log....Squeal!! Squeal!!!!

He does have a purty mouth......

1 minute ago, happy hobo said:

You're only saying that because it's true.

And that demon spawn of hers........in 2 days a my place,  that red-headed demon would have a fanny the same color of her hair. 

Yes, Jihoon's parent's DO think she is a whore.  They want a meek, Korean DIL, not a brassy, tattooed Caucasian single mom of an ill disciplined preschooler.  

• Love 8