Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Colt is a fucking monster. He's gaslighting Larissa and he treats her like a hostage. Mostly cruel, but the occasional crumb of kindness. He's downright creepy with his "Hi, honey. You look pretty" while he's doing cruel shit. I don't believe in hell, but for Colt's sake I wish I  did, so I could imagine him roasting there for eternity. 

He is a nasty piece of work wrapped up like a roly poly

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldolvian said:

I wonder if Coltee felt guilty and gave her the money after she got of the slammer

Out of what? That sad tiny stack of $20s he was flipping through for her bail?

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

I get bored too, but nobody’s dick accidentally falls into me

But she was overcome by his tattoo skills. Didn’t he tell Trash that back in Jamaica? That he knew how to turn on the girls while tattooing them? 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Colt is a fucking monster. He's gaslighting Larissa and he treats her like a hostage. Mostly cruel, but the occasional crumb of kindness. He's downright creepy with his "Hi, honey. You look pretty" while he's doing cruel shit. I don't believe in hell, but for Colt's sake I wish I  did, so I could imagine him roasting there for eternity. 

He was an incel and doesn't know how to behave with a woman.

• Love 10
Just now, iwasish said:

But she was overcome by his tattoo skills. Didn’t he tell Trash that back in Jamaica? That he knew how to turn on the girls while tattooing them? 

There so needs to be a vomit button, because ewwwwww

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Angry Moldolvian said:

wonder if Coltee felt guilty and gave her the money after she got of the slammer

That would have required him to ask Mommy for an advance on his allowance. 

• LOL 9
5 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I get bored too, but nobody’s dick accidentally falls into me

Me neither. 

Andrei's dad walked in and was expecting an angry platinum blonde with 3 dragons. 

• LOL 9
Just now, iwasish said:

Paying your child support is what you’re supposed to do in America, Daddy Libby.

Libby's dad is so self righteous. "that's what we do, in AMERICA". Jesus Christ. "Here in America, we sit on chairs. Here in America, we speak to one another is a friendly fashion. Here in America, we enjoy brushing our teeth after every meal." 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Libby's dad is so self righteous. "that's what we do, in AMERICA". Jesus Christ. "Here in America, we sit on chairs. Here in America, we speak to one another is a friendly fashion. Here in America, we enjoy brushing our teeth after every meal." 

I'm Canadian and here in Canada, we do none of those things! I've heard only Americans do those things. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 4

Andrei’s Dad is seriously adorable.  He needs to move to the USA and be the family’s voice of reason.  And of course Andrei has to whine that nobody rolled out the red carpet for him.

• Love 8