Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Swedishswordfish said:

If Jesse and Darcy can keep their thing going this long, I'm sure Michael and Angela are going to live strangely ever after

Even if Michael and Angela hate each other, TLC can get them back together by tossing a few bucks at them.

If they can't stand the sight of each other, so much the better.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, renatae said:

Dean was completely out of line barraging Hazel about her child. He managed to make me fell badly for her. He's a bully. He could have been much gentler in his questions. Heck, he could have actually acted like a gentleman. Insinuating she did not fight for her child when he has no clue about the situation was totally out of line.

I don’t think a man yelling at a woman makes him a bully.  Women aren’t made of glass, you know.  We can take unkind words.  Dean said what many here think, it doesn’t make him an asshole to say it.  Too bad no one talked sense in Rachel.  And don’t forget, Tarik has a special needs daughter.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, AussieBabe said:

Karine's pregnancy couldn't be more obvious. Pole has to see it.

Yes.  I wonder if she's further along then I thought.  I know all women experience pregnancy symptoms differently, but my breasts didn't look different until the second trimester.  I lost weight my first trimester and I didn't even have morning sickness.

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Wait, wasn’t Karine the one who wanted to hurry up and get married (so she can claim her baby is premature)?

She's doing this so she can get further proof that she was just taken advantage of and of course the baby is premature. She's crafty.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I don’t think a man yelling at a woman makes him a bully.  Women aren’t made of glass, you know.  We can take unkind words.  Dean said what many here think, it doesn’t make him an asshole to say it.  Too bad no one talked sense in Rachel.  And don’t forget, Tarik has a special needs daughter.

That's what really worries me in all of this.  Tarik's daughter! Autistic children can be very challenging even when parents have educated themselves so that they can better understand them. And, educate themselves they must! You have to be patient, beyond patient. And, Hazel, as a young woman with someone else's child... well, I'm not sure that's going to be the best fit.

• Love 4

Sorry but I don’t believe Hazel gave her kid up to give him a better life. She did it to make her life easier. Makes it easier to find a new man when you don’t have baggage. I’d like to know just when she told Tarik she had a child. Tarik is no prize, he couldn’t wait to fuck her and was disappointed she didn’t put out that first night. I wonder if she has since. Tarik wants to know that she loves him, she doesn’t, she wants to go to America. If they both were honest, they could have a fairly happy marriage but not when it’s based on a lie. There is no love there now, but with honesty it could develop into it. 

Regardless, Dean struck a nerve and Tarik will find himself thinking about it. 

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I have to admit, I probably would have told him to f off and then I would have cried.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, charmed1 said:

Oh guys, when Angela says her outfit “Ain’t hooch whurr she come frumm,” she didn’t mean the U.S. She meant Walmart.

At least her bottom is covered! Getcha some fruit pie filling, a carton of cigs, and some nice clorox bleach for your hair.

1010896421_People_Of_Walmart_Part_55.jpg

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Marilee said:

Dean, STAY IN YOUR FUCKING LANE! If you want to judge someone’s parenting judge your brother. He left his autistc child to fly halfway around the world to propose to a girl he’s known for 2 weeks. Leave Hazel alone. She is a single mother living in poverty. You tell me what means she has to fight for her child, a child she obviously loves and had no choice but to give up to his father. Unlike your brother. How much of the money he’s spent chasing booty, no offense to Hazel, could be used for his daughter and her education, therapists and so forth. Not to mention the time spent away from her and how he’s probably thrown her whole schedule off by leaving on a whim. For any child, but especially one with Autism, losing Daddy for a week or more has to be severely upsetting for her.

Amen, sister! The weird thing is that Dean is acting so judgy about Hazel not being the custodial parent yet his brother Tarik has sole custody of his own daughter. Where is his ex-wife/ baby mama and why does she not have custody? Hazel and her family live in such dire conditions, how can anyone judge? Still hate Tarik, though.

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Sorry but I don’t believe Hazel gave her kid up to give him a better life. She did it to make her life easier. Makes it easier to find a new man when you don’t have baggage. I’d like to know just when she told Tarik she had a child. Tarik is no prize, he couldn’t wait to fuck her and was disappointed she didn’t put out that first night. I wonder if she has since. Tarik wants to know that she loves him, she doesn’t, she wants to go to America. If they both were honest, they could have a fairly happy marriage but not when it’s based on a lie. There is no love there now, but with honesty it could develop into it. 

Regardless, Dean struck a nerve and Tarik will find himself thinking about it. 

My guess is that she cried because she worried that the brother would impede her plans, and she didn't want that to happen. He was getting in the way.  She doesn't love Tarik. Why would she care what his brother thought? He's a roadblock, and a very frustrating one for her.

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 4
Just now, ECM1231 said:

Amen, sister! The weird thing is that Dean is acting so judgy about Hazel not being the custodial parent yet his brother Tarik has sole custody of his own daughter. Where is his ex-wife/ baby mama and why does she not have custody? Hazel and her family live in such dire conditions, how can anyone judge? Still hate Tarik, though.

I suspect Dean is trying to figure out if Hazel is incapable of taking care of a child like Tarik’s ex...

• Love 2
Just now, DVDFreaker said:

I swear Darcey’s daughters are 16 and 17

Right? I couldn't believe she said 11 and 12. My daughter will be 10 in December, and I just cannot believe there's only 1-2 years between my little girl and her daughters.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

My guess is that Hazel's parents could have helped her take care of her child. And yes, they could afford to feed him.  I think people from the church would have helped if they needed food for him.

I wouldn't count on it. I think all of those people are barely getting by.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Clearly Hazel was not as strong as you. I felt his yelling to intimidate her equated to bullying. She clearly wasn't able to handle it and it didn't stop him.

• Love 9