Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Coltee is very good at listing what how he wants her to behave but has no desire to make an effort to make her feel wanted or comfortable. He and Debbie are doing everything they can to make it clear who has the upper hand. OK WTF is that girlfriend of Colt's friend wearing. Dress for the body (and age) you have, not the one you want. 

• Love 10

Seeing Larissa bake in that damn car makes me feel for her. I've been in vegas during the hottest months of the year and when people pull that "oh it's a dry heat it's not so bad" nonsense they are lying liars that lie. They're all lucky they haven't roasted to death in that car yet. Buy her some AC, Coltee.

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

How is that even possible? Even when I am taking my time for a special occasion I don't think it has taken more than 15 minutes to do my face.

Im 48. My routine has A LOT of steps.. Still less than 40 minutes if I do the full face.

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 3