Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Lillith said:

To be fair the friend seems nuts too. Calling and texting nonstop? Girl you said your piece, now just prepare to gloat when you're proven right don't do overkill. 

Natalie is CRAZEE. Now she's standing outside, yelling?

And seriously, she's not running away. She's going to Las Vegas to get married, thousands of people do it every day. Jesus, switch to decaf. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Lillith said:

To be fair the friend seems nuts too. Calling and texting nonstop? Girl you said your piece, now just prepare to gloat when you're proven right don't do overkill. 

Exactly!  You made your point, friend.  Now all you're going to to do is destroy your friendship.

I cannot tell if Larissa is a bad actress or if she's just the type to smile all the time no matter what. Could go either way. Coltee was wrong, though, and cousin dipshit was the problem. Not larissa.

Edited by rideashire
  • Love 5

Steven is some kind of stupid. He does realize he is in RUSSIA and that baby does not have a US citizenship and he has no rights at the moment to take the babe from Olga.

Right now i want to punch Steven first then kick Coltee in his vagina. 

• Love 23
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He's talking about sending her back to Brazil like he's returning a pair of shoes. He sucks. 

And then starts going in about, "This can't happen again," meaning Larissa can't do anything to upset him. What about HIS assholery that upsets her?

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

I’ll miss you guys tonight!  Going out for Seafood Sunday because we live like seniors :)

Be sure to order some Princess Toast for appetizers.

Edited by Gobi
  • Love 4