Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

I'm going to assume that Eric and Tasha live together in the first place because neither can afford their own apartment. No teenager wants to live with her sad sack father. If cheap-o apartments are scarce there, then Leida-bitch is going to have to sleep on the blowup couch because Tasha isn't going anywhere.

• Love 13
26 minutes ago, Gobi said:

He knew she was afraid of heights and deliberately took her to the highest place in Las Vegas. Sadist.

He has a harsh tone with her. I'm not hearing the love.

Re the baby on the shoulders - this is a newborn, not a 4 yr old. Asuelo (sp?) has no idea what he is doing.

Edited by aliya
  • Love 8

Tasha looks young , if Eric is throwing her out for Leida that’s pretty low.  Like someone above said - eric knew the apt wasn’t big enough for leida & her child.

the way Eric is always sweaty is DISGUSTING ???

whew! Next weeks preview look juicy 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, DNR said:

Tasha looks young , if Eric is throwing her out for Leida that’s pretty low.  Like someone above said - eric knew the apt wasn’t big enough for leida & her child.

the way Eric is always sweaty is DISGUSTING ???

whew! Next weeks preview look juicy 

Tasha is 19. Too bad Jon is taken.

Edited by Gobi
  • Love 7
19 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I want to see proof that the ring is an actual diamond.

Two thoughts:

1. It's a real diamond - used from Craigslist.

2. It's fake and he'll tell her he got a fake one so he could spend real money on a new house/car (which he won't do anytime soon).

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Sadly Steven looks like his anger issues may be to blame for his problems

His behavior is making it clear why he was thrown out on the street 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

He said he grew up in a household with a lot of anger issues, as much as he wants to be better he isn't.....clearly he needs therapy and Olga should stay in Russia with the baby until he sorts himself out, if he ever does....I like Olga and wish her well.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Another one who “doesn’t like to be told what to do” 

Olga’s in for a rough time. 

Steven is idolizing his dead father who was probably a shitty father with anger and alcohol issues. My guess is his diabetes killer him at a young age because he drank and died of complications.

• Love 7
54 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Ace thinks condoms are just for sluts, hmmm.

I'm thinking this may be because they might value children in relationships very highly in Samoa. I think he was saying that if you are not committed to a relationship and are just sleeping around, you use a condom. If you are committed to someone and don't consider the relationship to be a fling, you welcome children, and plan a life together with as many children as come along. Seems like a cultural thing to me.

Also, it was not so long ago here that girls who practiced birth control while unmarried were considered to be "planning" on having sex and thus, were loose. If sex "just happened" that was one thing, but if you went so far as to "plan" it, that was considered another thing entirely.

• Love 21
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

Another one who “doesn’t like to be told what to do” 

Olga’s in for a rough time. 

Steven is idolizing his dead father who was probably a shitty father with anger and alcohol issues. My guess is his diabetes killer him at a young age because he drank and died of complications.

Maybe, maybe not. Type 1s get complications just from being a Type 1. I had a former co-worker who died a few years ago, just in her early 50's; not a drinker. A student worker in my department had to be taken to the hospital in a helicopter because of a dangerous low. I'm Type 2 and have had a couple of lows that I thought might take me out. I'm fortunate that I can still feel a low, since I don't have them very often. Type 1s can be 'blind' to them. It's not unusual for a Type 1 to die in their sleep because they don't wake up from a low. So unless we know Steve's father had other issues, he could have just died because that's what happens to some diabetics. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, aliya said:

Maybe, maybe not. Type 1s get complications just from being a Type 1. I had a former co-worker who died a few years ago, just in her early 50's; not a drinker. A student worker in my department had to be taken to the hospital in a helicopter because of a dangerous low. I'm Type 2 and have had a couple of lows that I thought might take me out. I'm fortunate that I can still feel a low, since I don't have them very often. Type 1s can be 'blind' to them. It's not unusual for a Type 1 to die in their sleep because they don't wake up from a low. So unless we know Steve's father had other issues, he could have just died because that's what happens to some diabetics. 

My coworker had type 1, she wasn't feeling well and left early. She took a nap and never woke up. She was only 42, it was incredibly sad but it can happen.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, charmed1 said:

As a black person, especially a 20-year-old black person who grew up in an all black area, when you’re in a crowded area and don’t see another black face, you notice immediately. He’s uncomfortable, and I don’t fault him at all for that. “I was the only black person there,” is a sentence I and many other black people have said over time. Those people could have been staring at Jay because they thought he was famous (camera crew in tow), but in that moment, he said he felt they were staring at him, not her. 

I was in a mall I just wandered into in Memphis. I was acutely aware that I was the only white person. Obviously it doesn’t even compare but I get it.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, charmed1 said:
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

Is Jimmy Dean making these sausage commercials from The Great Beyond? 

Wait, he died? I had no idea. Maybe he’s cloned himself, like Frank Perdue. (I need proof those are his son and grandson and not human and chicken cell paired beings).

Actually, when the commercial came on, my husband and I had a conversation about whether or not he was alive. I figured if he was alive he must be really old but his voice didn’t sound like an old man, so I looked it up. He passed away in 2010 so they must be using voice over recordings from his old commercials. 

• Love 2

I am happy with one doughnut for the rest of my life.

Me too, especially if I can have that doughnut three times a day 

Sadly, it’s official. Sergeant Baker is Missing in Action. 

But the good news is, we got to see that adorable Honey Bunches of Oats lady (who smells like cookies) four times. 

And three servings of Princess Toast! 

Edited by Drogo
Quote formatting.
  • Love 10