Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Wow! Didn’t take long for Steven to forget he had cameras on him so that we could see why he got kicked out of the house at 16. Olga, don’t leave Russia unless you can be as bitch as Anfisa and get away from him once you get here.

• Love 19

Steven appears to forget he is in Russia.  He is not married and legally not the father of the baby. And, it’s up to Russia and USA to allow baby to leave the country. He has no rights. 

BTW, same goes in the USA, he is not the legal father. They will have to establish paternity because they are not legally married. 

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, aliya said:

Where is the love with Colt and Larissa? Why do they love each other? I think I said this before - what do they do together? What are their values? What about a spiritual life? Are children planned? I dunno. I don't see anything, about either of them, that would make me say, "Yeah, this is a good person and I can see building a life with them."

I have those very same thoughts about every single couple.  I think that the American is just wanting a prisoner of sorts that which they can have sex and hold the visa as a manipulative force.

• Love 7
Just now, aliya said:

He's 20 and hasn't had much in the way of a home life. I don't think he's a terrible person, but he hasn't had to put himself in anyone else's shoes yet. And, he has NO idea what Olga just went thru w/the C-section. 

I took a young friend of mine to see a production of "Carousel" a few years ago. When we were leaving we were talking about some of the stuff that's problematic to a modern audience, mostly the way Billy treated Julie. My wise young friend said "He just didn't know any other way to be". I think Steven doesn't know how to be another way. He'll need to learn, though. this is going to be high stress for both of them. Steven has so much riding on this and wants everything to be perfect, its making him jumpy and irritable. We're rooting for you Steven. Don't let us down. 

• Love 12
1 minute ago, lucy711 said:

Yes.  They were cute to watch for the first few episodes, but they really don't have much going for them at all.  They are too young, have no money, and really don't know each other.

I never thought they were cute. Steven knew she was pregnant from the beginning. He had 9+ months to find a job that offered health care benefits, etc and find himself an apartment. Instead he hung out and waited tables. Cannot stand him.

• Love 6

Steven & Olga : Don’t know each other , no money , new baby making new baby demands ..... chances are they won’t last under these conditions.

what’s Steven going to be like sleep deprived and no money for diapers , baby stuff . Yikes

*how many times were kalani & asuelo together before he moved here .... did she not notice he was a bit slow while she was on her back ? 

( kalanis family of losers sure are judgmental ) 

Edited by DNR
Words
  • Love 14
6 minutes ago, hawkhd said:

I’m not gonna talk to the baby my dad talked to me! Dad was so terrible I named the baby after him. Steven is like a bratty toddler. Girl just had major surgery, is adjusting to motherhood with 0 support & he is being a complete ass. I loathe him. Damn, Olga... no better prospects you could have hitched your wagon to at the beach? 

To be fair, Steven's dad died when he was a kid. And I'm sure Olga didn't expect to wind up pregnant. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

All these kids have impulse control issues.  When they don't get what they want when they want they just throw a tempter tantrum in the name of the higher good (that exists in their minds)

Weirdly, except for Larissa who just sighs and rolls her eyes.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Oh shit, the brother is another jerk in their family treating Asuelo like a peasant who is with his queen sister.

I think he will be good to have around, he seems neutral, like a buffer between Aseula and Father Kalanic.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
Because I have no idea how to spell Island Boy's name and I don't care.
  • Love 3

Kalani is looking at this wrong.  She has no job and is basically a grifter.  Or the family leach.

Why don't they just move to Samwa?   His family will help raise the baby.  There is a lot less pressure for all of the "stuff" that she feels she needs but really can't afford.  They can pop out 4 babies and chill out in paradise.

• Love 19