Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, BradandJanet said:

I had an 11-pound baby in the mid 1980s and three years later a ten-pound one. Both were c-sections. The first one was unplanned. I ended up in a guest room in the hospital with a bath down the hall. Wearing the hospital gown and pulling the ID pole down the hall to use the toilet wasn't a lot of fun. Looking back, the Russian hospital didn't look so bad to me. 

I wish Steve and Olga the best. 

My little pumpkin was almost 10 pounds. 2 days in back labor and broke my coccyx. For obvious reasons, he's an only.

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, renatae said:

Ha! Kalani getting the silent treatment! I love it!!!

What a f'd up family.  Dude, collecting coconuts is easier and more rewarding than being part of that lunacy.  Run!

Edited by tincansailor981
Spelling
  • Love 19
2 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

It’s interesting when couples are together for a long time, decide to marry and then break up. There is a school of thought, in marital counseling, that ofte those couples married in order to save the relationship.  Same with having a baby or buying a new home. The decisions are last ditch effort.

Interesting thought. My parents knew each other for 6 months before they married and it lasted 49 years until my dad died. My husband and I also only knew each other for 6 months and our 50th will be in 2019.

• Love 17

Am I still the only one who thinks Asuelu's eyes dance to their own drummer?

So Kalani rants about the baby's not being in the car seat while she's holding the baby out of the car seat. Okay,  then. And 80 miles an hour,  say WHAT?! 

Seriously though, what does she see in the Man-Child of Samoa?

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 10

Oh cry me a river Leida....you could've googled his effing address and seen where he lived.  So you and your "well respected " "wealthy " family can all shut up...because if Leida really had so much going for her she wouldn't be ditching it for a middle aged loser with a combover.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

I wonder if Eric is hoping that Leida's "rich" family will give them some financial assistance.   

Hahahaha, he's counting on it. I'm sure he thinks Leida will be arriving with her pockets stuffed with cash, which, as a "traditional" woman, she will place in the family coffers. 

• Love 4

Leida always seems like she’s doing an impression of what she thinks a rich person acts like. Also, autocorrect apparently wants her name to be “Keira” or Leido’s. I don’t know a Keira, but Leido’s is a pizza joint I may or may not have saved in my favorites. I’m sure Steven probably does too.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, renatae said:

I thought that was the anesthetist/anesthesiologist who did that. Guess I'll have to rewatch.

Jeez. I hope not. My step-father was a litigator and trust me, no one can mess you up like an anesthesiologist. He needs to keep his eyes on his patient and the machinery, not giving water. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Is Jimmy Dean making these sausage commercials from The Great Beyond? 

Mr. Renatae always says these creep him out. But, of course, we are still hearing Elvis' music, sooo...

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Coltee: "The onus is on me." What's a vowel,  between friends?

But he had a good one: "I don't need a small car.  I'm not a clown."

Or as the late, lamented Dewey Crowe said "The anus is on you".  From Justified, one of my favorite shows ever.  I still miss it.

• Love 5

I have a really good friend whose mother lives in a barn (so cool, renovated) in Harrisburg, she owned an old movie theater (Hamburg Strand), I saw plenty of people of color when driving around there, the producers must have really ramped up the racist angle for Jay.

• Love 5

How in the world could anyone make Pole look good, I say to myself. Eric moved  Pole up a million notches - at least he put some thought and planning into his meetings with Karine. Big winner in this relationship- Eric's ex-wife.

• Love 19