Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, HappyDancex2 said:

Kalani just sucks.  Entitled brat

How could this "worldly california chick" not know her baby daddy is not as "worldly as she is"? 

I wish he'd take the child back to his home and make Kalani  use her entitled super powers to get him back.

Edited by itsadryheat
typo
  • Love 6

Gee Kalani...I know you think you are the most amazing mom in the world but....pssst...kids sometimes cry in the car...it doesn't warrant dropping seven F bombs in 30 seconds and scaring the hell out of the man you claim to love...

• Love 20
7 minutes ago, Mercolleen said:

Colt: Darling. (said formally as he goes in for a kiss)

Larissa: (silence as she gives him her cheek and then rolls her eyes)

She should save that for after they have been together a while, lol. 

I bet she gets a car easier if she plays the happy fiance, all Coltee wants to do is play slap and tickle with her and all she has to do is us it as leverage to get what she wants.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Someone should probably point out to Ashley that the reason people are staring is not because they are an interracial couple, but rather because they are being followed by a camera crew

Exactly, people probably think they are somebody famous and are trying to figure out who they are. Frankly the new generation of athletes and singers I don't keep up with so I would probably think the same thing.

• Love 9
22 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I’m surprised they let her have water. Must be different in surgery in Russia.

Yeah, that went thru my head as well. I do think it was sweet, and probably the right thing to do if you are going to give water to someone in surgery, that he poured some in the bottle cap and didn't try to pour from the bottle down her throat. He's a guy. You never know.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Gee Kalani...I know you think you are the most amazing mom in the world but....pssst...kids sometimes cry in the car...it doesn't warrant dropping seven F bombs in 30 seconds and scaring the hell out of the man you claim to love...

Kalani does not love Asuelu as much as she loves her sister. Or cheetos. 

• Love 23
5 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Okay if Ashley and Jay don't stop at the taco place in the market, I'm going to call bullshit on this entire market scene.  

I've never heard the West Shore called "the White Shore".  It's usually "West Shore/Best Shore" but I've always lived downtown or on the east shore.  Where, yep, it's more diverse, but there are definitely pockets of different cultures AND COLORS, JAY.  

The West Shore Farmer's Market is definitely full of Amish people hawking their wares and a great taco place.  It isn't super diverse, but the food is delicious. 

I've definitely heard it called the white shore.

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

My son used to climb out of his car seat all the time. My three siblings and I used to jump around my parents’ car in the 60’s. We are all still alive.

Is that because you were blessed with cheeto dust?

• Love 5
1 minute ago, aliya said:

Yeah, that went thru my head as well. I do think it was sweet, and probably the right thing to do if you are going to give water to someone in surgery, that he poured some in the bottle cap and didn't try to pour from the bottle down her throat. He's a guy. You never know.

I thought that was the anesthetist/anesthesiologist who did that. Guess I'll have to rewatch.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, aliya said:

Perhaps I am not as heartless as I think I am. I tuned in just in time to see Steven's baby being born. I'm not a baby person and the only child I ever really liked was my own, but the tears just came. How sweet. Lord, I know it is going to be tough for these two, but keep them in your loving embrace.

When I watch them, I have to keep in mind that guys came home from WWII and got married w/o dating for long periods of time. Missionaries come home and many pretty much get married shortly thereafter. People used to do it - and they didn't wait until they had a house or fancy job, they just got together and worked it out. 

Shoot, I think I knew my late husband for about 3 months before we got married - and it lasted 14 yrs until he passed away. My son dated his ex for 2 yrs and the marriage didn't last that long. So, who knows!

It’s interesting when couples are together for a long time, decide to marry and then break up. There is a school of thought, in marital counseling, that ofte those couples married in order to save the relationship.  Same with having a baby or buying a new home. The decisions are last ditch effort.

• Love 4

As a black person, especially a 20-year-old black person who grew up in an all black area, when you’re in a crowded area and don’t see another black face, you notice immediately. He’s uncomfortable, and I don’t fault him at all for that. “I was the only black person there,” is a sentence I and many other black people have said over time. Those people could have been staring at Jay because they thought he was famous (camera crew in tow), but in that moment, he said he felt they were staring at him, not her. 

• Love 23

Blackout  rage mode? Are you kidding me, Kalani? 

What a megabitch!

I think that perhaps her "thinks with his fists" dad must have passed on his out of control anger to his kids?

The way she talks to him is like a little boy because he IS her little boy. She obviously doesn't think that he's any kind of equal to her.

Asuelu, get as far away from these people as possible, and take your son with you!

He was out of his carseat for five seconds. Calmly tell him to put the baby back in the carseat. Tell him not to do that again, and explain why. That's all.

• Love 17