Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Some might describe our taste in television entertainment as weird.  We prefer the term "eclectic."

I have dozens of productive things I could do, but here I am.  I am so ASHAMED.  At least not lonely in my shame.

• Love 16
6 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

IKR? Eric should be doing the complete opposite with Alessandro... making him feel safe and secure. He's in an entirely new world!

Yet there sits Leida, not making a move while everyone passes the baby around, trying to comfort him.

• Love 19
Just now, zillabreeze said:

I have dozens of productive things I could do, but here I am.  I am so ASHAMED.  At least not lonely in my shame.

So do I then I saw this is going to be on 3 hours tonight! Who am I kidding? My ass will be planted here watching....

• Love 15

Leida said that her family usually stays in five star hotels; which begs the question, why didn't they? If they are as loaded as she claims, seems to me they should have volunteered to pay for a hotel in Manhattan. 

• Love 24

Okay I'm going to throw in my two cents...

* I think Olga the Russian girl is absolutely adorable. And I think I like Stephen to so far, so I am really rooting for those two kids.

* And I think I like Ashley and Jay from Jamaica. They seem to actually love each other and enjoy spending time with each other so I hope they make it.

* I hate the way the Samoan guy is being treated by his bitch of a baby mama and her bits of a family. He is far too sweet for them.

* Fernanda rocks, and is way too good 4 the dude that lives here in North Carolina with me. She is hot and spicy and feisty and I hope that he will appreciate all that she is and give her the respect and love she deserves. It must be really tough to be 19 and in another country away from all your family and friends.

* I think Marissa is a straight-up bitch, so I hope she's enjoying her jail cell.

* And I don't watch the Indonesian woman, they are all just too boring for me in that group. 

• Love 17
1 minute ago, zillabreeze said:

Spare yourself and don't try to explain this show to anyone else. Don't tell anyone you watch. It's just easier that way. 

• Love 24
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

if Leida and family are so effing wealthy why didn't they just book their own damn house? I think Eyebags is scum but Im already tired of this "I'm poor and they're wealthy, what are they going to think?" nonsense.

I think they are looking at Eric as being the new "groom" and they want to see what he can do and what he can provide. It's all a part of checking him out.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Gigglepuff said:

Am I the only woman in the world who doesn't wake up in full eye makeup and false eyelashes? 

No, I wash my face before bed. If I don't, my skin would be a mess. I don't think they have the greatest skin.

Also, I tried the false eye lashes and its too much work

Edited by usernameG
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, usernameG said:

No, I wash my face before bed. If I don't, my skin would be a mess. I don't think they have the greatest skin.

Also, I tried the false eye lashes and its too much work

Of course!  And don’t you know that 90% of women have a skin care routine?  Unless you’re on a reality show.  Then your skin care just consists of leaving your make up on all the time.

Edited by PityFree
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, iwasish said:

The brother is like a bump on a log. Reminds me of David Poor.

I'm guessing the brother doesn't have a stellar career if he can pack up and come to the states with his family at a moment's notice. He just doesn't have the look of someone with a stellar career.

The dad's a trip though. I like him!

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, zillabreeze said:

You're among friends now. No shame, no fear. We will always love and accept you. What could be more productive than sharing snark with a bunch of strangers on the internet? 

• Love 20

A respectful reminder to those who think Debbie’s relationship is inappropriate. The idea of unmarried children living on their own is a mid 20th Century phenomenon.  It has to do with the movement of families away from the family farm into the city. 

I would really like to see what Larissa’s living situation was in Brazil.  Did she have her own place?  What kind of work did she do?  How was she supporting herself?

I’m impressed by the fact that Colt appears to have a respectful and supportive relationship with his mother. This is a good thing. Larissa May see things differently when she begins to yearn for a baby and finds that paying for daycare doesn’t leave much time or money for “being independent “.

I’m Team Debbie all the way.  

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Ashley’s friend - none of this is your business. Your friend can solve her own problems.

She wouldn't know if Ashley hadn't unloaded on her and told her. It's no different than Family Chantel and Pedro. If she wasn't running back and telling the ins and outs of her relationship, her friend wouldn't know or be concerned.

• Love 3

So Ashley's BFF is worried about having to deal with Ashley choosing another bad relationship? She should walk away. That sounds like an exhausting friendship with someone who keeps making the same mistake over and over again. 

• Love 3