Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Boston said:

That's what I don't get.. are these men complete DOPES?  That Geoffroy was so insulted because Varya wouldn't share a room - wait til she finds out his back story.. she'll be RUNNING.  I would never sleep with someone I never met in person.. maybe that's just  me being a prude (which I am not) but there are so many problems with that

I'll keep quiet and take my shots since booze was about the only thing I could find at the store today.  Jesus, it's the end of the world, people!  I know this is bad, but who needs 10 pallets of toilet paper??? shit much?? Jeesh.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
9 minutes ago, OldButHappy said:

Big Ed Looking at Rose (who is avoiding him by pretending to sleep):

"I know there's chemistry!!"

This defines every creep - thinking that chemistry is a one-way street.

Blech.

That’s not chemistry, that’s a hard-on. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I went to 8 different places here with no luck. The toilet paper shortage is real. I was fortunate that my friend saw the worker bring out 2 boxes of TP and grabbed me a package, the TP never made it to the shelves because people took it right out of the box and it was gone in a minute.

I had a Dinner party and our friend brought us toilet paper with a bow as a gift 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

In this world of free communication he’s paying for chat. Of course he is. David have you met Cesar? 

I didn’t think it was possible but I think he managed to out stupid Caesar.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

Age appropriate Ukrainian wife of toupee guys friend is so much more attractive than the catfish he’s spending his retirement on. Damn man, get your part plucked and go with 90% density. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Fourth time she had to attend cosmonaut training. Fifth time she had to dog sit for her friend in Kamchatka. Sixth time she died. But she got better! 

She gets her excuses out of the same Rolodex as Ceasar’s Imaginary girlfriend.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

These poor men are so desperate and lonely they will believe and do anything.  I put Yolanda in that category too.

Along with Williams I'll lay money down Yolanda is using someone else's pictures too! 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Boston said:

I'll keep quiet and take my shots since booze was about the only thing I could find at the store today.  Jesus, it's the end of the world, people!  I know this is bad, but who needs 10 pallets of toilet paper??? shit much?? Jeesh.

And I don’t think diarrhea is a part of this virus.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4