Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Mercolleen said:

JESSE "GOT A TRAUMA" FROM THE SHOE THROWING. I can't wait to start using that phrase.

In fact, I just got a trauma a few minutes ago when DirecTV froze again.

And Darcy's boobs just gave me a trauma while I was typing this.

I am waiting for them to pop out.

• Love 2

Dear TLC, 

I will happily watch any other ridiculous show (at least once, maybe only once) if you just stop with Darcy and Jesse.  We don't deserve what you're doing to us with them.  

Thank you for your expected cooperation.

(Any one of us)

• Love 18
Just now, ALittleShelfish said:

Dear TLC, 

I will happily watch any other ridiculous show (at least once, maybe only once) if you just stop with Darcy and Jesse.  We don't deserve what you're doing to us with them.  

Thank you for your expected cooperation.

(Any one of us)

I do draw the line at families with multiples. 

• Love 14
Just now, CoachWristletJen said:

How are you going to control the breakup, Darcey? HE'S the one who broke up with YOU!

The two of them always have to have the last word,  so I predict they will keep fighting for control of the break up until one of them drops dead and the other can claim they got the last word in.

• Love 10
5 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Lost her virginity and had his baby?  Nice start to next season. 

Okay I’m going to make some big assumptions here- I think she is a pretty girl who was insecure about her weight, and got hung up in the fling on vacation (hence no condoms or birth control!!!! Because she didn’t expect to have sex) and she became pregnant, now she’s trying to “make it right” by marrying the father of her child. Who fucks the guy on vacation without a condom?!!! That’s the only reason I’m going in this direction. 

Edited by Scarlett45
  • Love 10
Just now, CoachWristletJen said:

How are you going to control the breakup, Darcey? HE'S the one who broke up with YOU!

And why does the breakup have to be such a drawn out affair? "I think we should break up" "Omygod, really? I'm super sad. Well, obviously your mind is made up. Have a good life". That's it. No Uber rides, no 12 part arguments, no traumatic shoe throwing, no flouncing in and out of hotel rooms and taxicabs. 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And why does the breakup have to be such a drawn out affair? "I think we should break up" "Omygod, really? I'm super sad. Well, obviously your mind is made up. Have a good life". That's it. No Uber rides, no 12 part arguments, no traumatic shoe throwing, no flouncing in and out of hotel rooms and taxicabs. 

You will never have a career in reality TV, not with that sensible attitude.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I think all that is coming Pepper. unfortunately.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

As my therapist explained to me when I was getting divorced, you do not “get closure”, it’s a myth.   

Darcey could benefit from individual therapy. 

But when Darcey says "Get closure" you just put it in the translator app and it comes out as "Get exposure on one more episode."

• Love 7