Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I did a quick google search. All say 53. I am sorry but I am calling fake. Unless I see a birth certificate I am thinking close to 60.

If she is  53, Angela needs to be the spokesperson for the anti smoking association.

• LOL 6

Y’all leave Jazmin alone.   She does nothing......to anyone.

She is quiet, keeps to her herself....and, Non-Spicey.

There is no need to bully her.

As long as Blake is happy......this is all that matters!

• Love 13
Just now, kacesq said:

I’m not outgoing....let me go on one of the trashiest reality shows out there....

Don’t you get it?

Jazmin is on the show to drink green tea, eat boil chicken, and be an IG model.

She will stare at the camera.....and, have a Bot say .....I luv you, Babeee! 🙄

• Love 3
1 minute ago, RealReality said:

Blake's contacts look horrible

Blake's friends sound like they are in a cult.  Everyone has to have the same jokes?

Not a fan of the contacts.  I really like Jasmines outfit though, I wish she'd stand up so I could see it better.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

These L.A. party monsters are all over 30, right?  Calm down, kids.  Not everyone wants to go to clubs and get blasted all the damn time at that age.

If your 30 and still have a posse that you feel the need to hangout with everyday, that’s just sad.  

• Love 12
Just now, kacesq said:

Wasn’t Robyn the younger hotter wife that kickstarted the Sister Wives Show back in the day? Cause now.....not so much...

They're just in it for the $$$ now. Boring, and not worth watching. They've gone the way of the Duggers.

• Love 4

If we don’t find out Sequim Mike has five other wives on three continents and slept with Natalie’s mom, all of this buildup will be for naught...

cause what the fuck can he have done to her to warrant all this?

also, preemptive “shut up” to Robert. Hope we won’t see him on HEA. Wouldn’t mind Anny though...

• LOL 1
  • Love 5