Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Jeez, all I can see are big fake lips and big fake tits. Do you think Darcey and Stacey make joint decisions on what plastic surgeries to get? Or if one gets something, the other one has a compulsion to get it as well. So they can remain "the twins."

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Ughhh, big Ed. Aka the sex tourist

I do NOT like this guy.  I'm not fooled by the cute dog.  He's pure ick.

Edited by Eldemarge
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Oooooh   waiting at the airport - what else is new?

Well I don't know about you but I am on the edge of my seat! Will Rose show up? Is she a real person? Will she collapse into sobs when she sees what a tiny troglodyte Ed is? 

• LOL 4
Just now, sagittarius sue said:

It was created.  We can do that.

Doesn't answer my question. It isn't under the topic. It isn't under the Rice a Roni. Where do I look? I don't really know how I found this. I'm inordinately upset at being so many pages late.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Doesn't answer my question. It isn't under the topic. It isn't under the Rice a Roni. Where do I look? I don't really know how I found this. I'm inordinately upset at being so many pages late.

Go to the main page. I made a post simply called live chat, we have all migrated there for our soul mates

• LOL 2
  • Love 8