Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Dear lord Jasmine is such a crashing bore. Does she like anything? 

I mean, I don't want to go to a club with loud music and drinking and smoking, but I'm OLD. 

Why does she insist on those Heidi braids? No bueno.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I mean, I don't want to go to a club with loud music and drinking and smoking, but I'm OLD. 

Isn’t she trying to be an influencer? Club appearances are part of the job. Especially for Instagram pics.

• Love 10
Just now, RichiesOlderBro said:

No,smoking. It’s California.  

Well I know that but apparently Jasmine thinks there will be smoking. And yet the chick who wouldn’t take seasonings on her food because she’s healthy is going somewhere she thinks she’ll be inhaling second hand smoke 

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

She has to be able to pass a written and driver’s license test. I would not just hand over a car to someone. 

But Juliana knows how to handle a stick according to Michael. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Did Mursel just buzz off?  Sorry I can't help myself and I know it isn't original.  So sorry.  I will show myself out.   

Do you think he will BEE all right?

this show is reminding me of why I was taking a break from it - I’m either annoyed or bored. 😛

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, iwasish said:

The sister who no longer speaks to her because she isn’t sharing Michaels wealth with her? Along with the rest of her family that are greedy to get their share of the pie. 

They no longer speak to her?

• Useful 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I have trouble looking at her with those ears.   She would look better if they were pinned back.  Sorry, but I am shallow.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, bother.  I just lost my earlier reply to this.  I read "jazz" instead of "Jasmine" so my comment was directed at the commercial for Jazz.    Sorry, I will drink less wine next time, if there is a next time.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2