Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

She's savvy enough to understand that Michael likes her acting young, dumb, and innocent

I know!  She is coming off so fake.  She is such a gold digger! 🤣

Michael has not spent enough time in Brazil!  Everything is sex, sex, sex....for money! It is one of the countries with the most plastic surgery.

Just because she is poor.....does not mean she is not woman, either.

I mean she is a model, after all. 

One that knows how to get on yachts to honey trap wealthy men. One that was living in London. 

• Love 5

Poor granny being stuck in that house obviously sick, with all those kids, Angela and now some random dude she's never met. I think she's probably wishing someone would set her up in a nice nursing home with a hot nurse or two to live out her days in peace. Good lord that whole scene is too much. Run, Mikhull.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Grangies mum scares me, a little bit 

Only a little bit?    I wonder if she is using chewing tobacco or snuff?   Maybe that would explain the horrid black spot on her chin?  She may give me nightmares, but maybe seeing her makes us understand her daughter a little better.  I still cannot stand Angela. 

• Love 3

Oh this should work out well, she wants him to decide that he does in fact believe in God after a visit to a church.

And she thinks terrible driving is cute. Lawd have mercy.

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh here's another one: "We'll have 90 days to figure this out". NO! Its not 90 days to "figure it out"!! You have supposedly already figured it out! Jesus, my blood pressure. 

Get yourself some alcohol stat, you’re going to need it Ms Pepper

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

She ever thought that just doing church tours to see them as historical buildings or just the architecture might make him a bit more receptive about going...

Ancient Aliens!!! I betcha he watches the show!!!

• Love 4