Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

17 minutes ago, Persnickety1 said:

Oh, Cesar, it's not just Jeremy.  We all know you're being taken advantage of.  

Please, do go to Cuba, Cesar, and be sure to travel via a flimsy raft and take a paddle.  

The only way he can afford it.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, Bryce Lynch said:

We have no idea how much Ben is paying in child support.  Many women live FAR better lifestyles than their ex-husbands from the Mother support.  Based upon how broke Ben seems to be, that seems quite possible in his case.

The idea that a divorced father should have to send every penny he earns, even when he shares custody, strikes me as rather sexist.

This is not accurate. Not at all. Women are generally hit harder financially in a divorce than men, and can find themselves living below the poverty line, especially if they are the primary caregiver of children and are not in the workforce. Unless they have a baby with a rich celebrity, there probably no post-divorce glow-up. 

Do we even know that Ben has joint custody? Do we even know that he is sending all his spare money? Wanna know how I know that’s a lie? We just watched him go on a very expensive trip to buy a wife and with plans to initiate a very expensive immigration process.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
Just now, kacesq said:

Akinyi is right. He should’ve told his family,

Right? If he doesn’t to explain himself, then send a text. They still know that you got married, and can explain when you see them in person. 

• Love 7

I feel bad for Akini. Once she gets to the US and figures out she married the booby prize of men, she is going to be depressed. And she's not like some of the other foreigners who are in it for a green card, she probably will feel compelled to stay with him, based on her religion. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8