Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

There are no other men at this salsa party? Its just Tom and his team of floozies? 

There was one cute guy named Carlos who I think Darcey should've flirted with...

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, hisbunkie said:

This is why I always give side eye when someone says “it’s producer driven”. I don’t believe it. No producer can make this shit up. 

I was a Mental Health professional all of my career. The situations I witnessed and dealt with were sometimes too much for “regular “ people to believe. My colleagues and I would often comment how no one would believe the issues we heard on a daily basis. 

I had a friend who was on Project Runway. She told me she tried out many times and part of the process was an interview with a mental health professional....I am sure most reality shows screen for this shite.

Edited by usernameG
  • Useful 6
5 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I could hang with Tim. Who the heck wants to wrestle bulls and jump off buildings when you could go shopping and have a spa day?! 

And you don’t even have to put out!! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
Just now, usernameG said:

I had a friend who was on Project Runway. She told me she tried out many times and part of the process was an interview with a mental health professional. 

I have a friend who was flown to LA and made the second to last cut for The Batchelor.  She failed the psychology interview. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, usernameG said:

I had a friend who was on Project Runway. She told me she tried out many times and part of the process was an interview with a mental health professional. 

Speaking of, I'd like to think one of the failed Project Runway designers now works for this show and is forcing Angela into these terrible bell-sleeved outfits.

• LOL 9
Just now, RichiesOlderBro said:

I have a friend who was flown to LA and made the second to last cut for The Batchelor.  She failed the psychology interview. 

I think that would be a test I would want to fail.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

You know Jennifer can do one of two things.

Either she just cuts her losses.

Or puts up with the sexless relationship, even stroking his ego a bit to get the K1, have a side piece    kick and then divorce him once the green card is in.

Her choice on how she wants to play it.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
Just now, brillia79 said:

I stand corrected!

Darcey fancies Tom as her Double Oh Seven...so we are both in error if we looked at her beau through Darcey's tear filled peepers and double rows of fake eyelashes with coats of gloppy mascara.....

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Is it just me or does anyone else have the feeling Alkilini and her family is stringing Ben along.  Bottled water for part of the bride price or was that for the dinner he had to provide that cost the equivalent of a month's salary in wherever they are?  

I don't like him very much, but I really don't trust her at all. 

Maybe there is hope for Darcy and Tom.  

What does Avery have on her head?  and why?    but a guess a knitted cap is better than the greasy hair that seems so prevalent on this show.   I am looking at you, Zeid and Tim. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Teem did everything possible to sabotage this relationship. No affection, no sex, not even oral or fooling around sex, being too tired and scare to explore new things with Jeniffer, too tired to explore Jeniffer, too tired to buy a new new ring... etc etc etc but not too tired for spa day, facials or coordinating  his outfit of the day. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, usernameG said:

Of course there is! How Do you think we get so many whack-a-do couples on these shows!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 5