Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Is Tim wearing mascara? It sure looks like it. 

Oh good God, Grangie is at the OBGYN. What a waste of an ultrasound

I have said this before but I think Tim has eyelash extensions. 

The ultrasound technician is going to call in an exorcist in the middle of Grangela’s exam.

1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

And ANGELA's getting an ultrasound???? WTF????? What are they looking for exactly?

Amelia Earhart? the holy Grail?

Edited by PityFree
  • LOL 12
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Sadly, a year from now we'll all be here, cringe-laughing over some new outrage, and saying "remember when we thought a bird's eye view of Angela's cooch was bad? That was a simpler time!" then we'll probably cry a little and have a few shots. 

So true Ms Pepper

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I am with Tim.  If I tell you I don't want to do something, please don't try and force me to do so.  Seems to me Jeniffer is going out of her way to make Tim the man that she wants.  She should either accept him as he is or move on.  I am glad he stood his ground. Enough already!

I agree to an extend, I am with him on the heights thing but he could have at least faked a little enthusiasm with the animals. Hubby came to see the Downtown movie even though I know he didn't want to, but he knew it would make me happy so he surprised me and took me.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
7 minutes ago, kacesq said:

What is that word Avery keeps using? habebe?

Habibi is an Arabic term of endearment. I think the female equivalent is habibti. I learned this on a series I watched recently about an Egyptian Family. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Useful 5
  • Love 3