Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat: Rice-A-Roni & Google Translate

Drogo
Message added by Meredith Quill

Don't post social media info/spoilers in the live chat.

This is the LIVE CHAT topic for ALL 90DF shows. Posting should only occur in this topic during the FIRST live airing of the episode.  See here for more details.

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

The sad thing is Sumit never gave his wife a chance. If Jenny knew he was married (and I think she did) then shame on both her and Sumit.

Think he has sex with the wife?

Who am I kidding !!! Of course.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Hope you are feeling better!!!

Glad you are back.   Now if they will get to Sumit and Jenny for the best snarking.

Believe it or not,  a tumor is in my sphenoid sinus and it's grown so large that it's pressing on an artery, causing stenosis. I've had 2 strokes in the past 4 weeks and now I have fluid and an infection around my heart, causing heart failure...from what basically amounts to a sinus infection. I have surgery scheduled for Friday. They're waiting for my bp to lower. Is it wrong that the thought of catching up with these fools was an incentive? I seriously need to get out more.

• Love 7
Just now, mamadrama said:

Believe it or not,  a tumor is in my sphenoid sinus and it's grown so large that it's pressing on an artery, causing stenosis. I've had 2 strokes in the past 4 weeks and now I have fluid and an infection around my heart, causing heart failure...from what basically amounts to a sinus infection. I have surgery scheduled for Friday. They're waiting for my bp to lower. Is it wrong that the thought of catching up with these fools was an incentive? I seriously need to get out more.

Thinking about you @mamadrama. Sending you positive thoughts.  (PS We have weed here and it's legal.. just saying)

• Love 8

I'm going to cut Sumit 1" of slack.  He couldn't back out of an arranged marriage without bringing great dishonour on his family and the bride's family.  He clearly didn't think anything through, because at the end of the day, he has brought dishonour bigly.

I still think he is gay and was hoping for a sexless/friend zone marriage with Jenny.  I'll bet he and arranged wife do not have marital relations/children.

Jenny is a dolt.  Sumit is foolish.  And I could really go for a big serving of papri chaat right now.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

Hoping for a speedy recovery!!!!!!!

• Love 5

So sorry that you have gone through this. Snarking here is an excellent distraction

• Love 6

Holy cow, @MamaDrama. Please keep us posted. Sending you good ju ju.

• Love 8

If I understand/recall what I read about arranged marriages in India...they are not always “legal” as in a legal contact registered in a Court. So Summit May be “married” in a religious/cultural process. He is not legally married. 

• Useful 2
2 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I am so sorry to hear this news. We have missed you. I will be praying for you.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Let's form a group "energy" circle for you!   Prayers for those who believe....healing thoughts...whatever you can spare for a forum friend xoxo!!

You got this Mamadrama!   Enjoy the snark for recovery

• Useful 1
  • Love 23
6 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Well, at least Sumit doesn't have children.    That's the best news out of this mess, although at this point I don't believe anything he says at all.   Poor Mrs. Sumit---she must be humiliated.

Homefrie didn't just cheat, either. He cheated with a grandmother...on television.

I'm #TeamWifeSumit

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15